Who should Trump blame for Obamacare repeal failure?

Who is to blame for the failure to repeal Obamacare

• Total voters
Actually he's saying that you have to scrap the car, put it into a car crusher and turn it into a cube. Melt it down, and use that steel, aluminum and plastic, to build a car that works
Another careless heartless car comparison? How telling.

Your way means you can't drive the car until it's fixed.

The democrats fix means you can drive it while they they continue to work on it.

So you have to take away the insurance for 16 to 32 million, so you can provide them better insurance in a few years
No but we must separate health ins from the entitlement program Obamacare is. Obamacare is just a medical welfare program without enough safeguards for the tax payer and the people that do not qualify for a subsidy. Do that Or it will fail.

It has become necessary to state the incredibly obvious, unfortunately. Since Trump's Chumps are being distracted by non-stop red herrings and a lot of smoke by their masters, it has become necessary.

It is a sad state of affairs that we have arrived at the point where you have to state the obvious to those who were hoaxed.

There is no ObamaCare replacement. It does not exist.

In seven years, the GOP never wrote one. To be honest, they thought Hillary was going to be President and they would repeal ObamaCare another 60 times safe in the knowledge the hag would veto it. They never expected to actually have to come up with a replacement.

Trump really upset the fucking power apple cart on that one.

But Trump doesn't have one, either. He lied. When he said he had a replacement plan that would lower your health care costs to "a tiny fraction of the cost", he was lying. He was lying. He was lying.

Believe me, folks. He was lying.

So what are Trump's supporters going to do about it?

Nothing. That's what.

Nothing.

They are going to sit there and take it. They are going to parrot what they are told to parrot. They are going to bleev what they are told to bleev.

And Trump will golf. At taxpayer expense.
In what fantasy world did an Independent or Democrat think that Republicans gave a shit about Universal Health Care?
Strike 1.
Please explain your non-humorous remark
I understand one of your fellow illogical Liberals slapped you five but I bet neither one of you knows why you think you have a point.

That you're not reconciling with the fact that Trump lied to you about his intentions with healthcare. Not a little lie, but basically about the entire thing.

So you have to take away the insurance for 16 to 32 million, so you can provide them better insurance in a few years
I don't know where you get that. No one can take away healthcare ins. You either buy it or you don't. If you need it and can't afford it there are safety nets that are and can be put in place. But a forced coverage few pay for the many plan is a failed system from the get go.

I hate to say this but Trump himself shares much of the blame. He didn't sell the plan, he didn't have his staff sell the plan. Maybe there was no plan to sell but that is on the president as well. If the plan was worthy and salable to the American people McCain and the other two bitches would not have found it so easy to give it a thumbs down.
Nobody even knew what the plan was

Republicans did nothing to convince anyone why their plan was better than Obamacare
They never had a plan.

Trump lied.

Do you understand what an analogy is? It's not like I pulled the Conservative thing of comparing homosexuals to people that have sex with animals...
Lewdog it's a fine point don't go nuts on me. Cars are not people.

It has become necessary to state the incredibly obvious, unfortunately. Since Trump's Chumps are being distracted by non-stop red herrings and a lot of smoke by their masters, it has become necessary.

It is a sad state of affairs that we have arrived at the point where you have to state the obvious to those who were hoaxed.

There is no ObamaCare replacement.

It does not exist.

In seven years, the GOP never wrote one. To be honest, they thought Hillary was going to be President and they would repeal ObamaCare another 60 times safe in the knowledge the hag would veto it. They never expected to actually have to come up with a replacement.

Trump really upset the power apple cart on that one. He pantsed the Republican Party, bigly.

But Trump doesn't have a replacement, either.

He lied.

When Trump said he had a replacement plan that would lower your health care costs to "a tiny fraction of the cost", he was lying. He was lying. He was lying.

Believe me, folks. He was lying.

So what are Trump's supporters going to do about it?

Nothing. That's what.

Nothing.

They are going to sit there and take it. They are going to parrot what they are told to parrot. They are going to bleev what they are told to bleev.

And Trump will golf. At taxpayer expense.

The CBO said that repeal of Obamacare would result in 16 to 32 million people losing their insurance. That translates to taking it away
If I had a dime for every time the CBO was 100% wrong I would be too fucking rich to be wasting my time posting on this board. The bill removed the mandate for forced coverage. Those "losing" their coverage would lose it by their own choice. In other words they would stop paying for something they don't want or need. Make it more workable and affordable and they will voluntarily return.

Forum List

Back