Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
he was actually executed
rather quickly for todays standards
but i'm not saying he was CIA
lol

you just proved OK was an inside job. They executed Tim so he couldn't tell the truth.:lol:

wouldn't he have spilled before they killed him....unless they really didn't kill him and he is living somewhere with millions on a private island....

oh yeah, that's right. He's living down in south america with Jim Morrison. Alex Jones will be writing a book about it.:lol:

you two have the minds of children....

you mean we still view the world with wonder and we are open minded and approach all problems and issues from a variety of angles ..... rather than having preconceived cynical views on everything and are myopically set in our ways .....

one other thing.....you keep citing the offical report being the reason you believe it was an inside job.....

so before that report was issued did you believe that arab nut jobs flew airplanes into buildings.....

or

from the moment you saw airplanes hit buildings you just knew it was an inside job......

Last edited:
no I mean as in immature. not fully capable ..not fully developed

ahhhhhhh .... so only fully developed brains believe ones own government is behind everything bad that happens ......

so an underdeveloped child's brain believes in the boogyman and your fully developed brain believes the government is the boogyman.....

thanks so much for clearing that up....

ahhhhhhh .... so only fully developed brains believe ones own government is behind everything bad that happens ......

so an underdeveloped child's brain believes in the boogyman and your fully developed brain believes the government is the boogyman.....

sounds more like a troofer to me
:lol:

manu, its time you and i come clean...i am breaking our vow of silence

it was manu and i, we planned the whole thing from my mother's basement while playing Civilization IV...

one other thing.....you keep citing the offical report being the reason you believe it was an inside job.....

so before that report was issued di you believe that arab nut jobs flew airplanes into buildings.....

or

from the moment you saw airplanes hit buildings you just knew it was an inside job......

no I was ignorant ...it took a few years for me to see the light..my father however who was in military intelligence..and later a police detective immediately cried bullshit...no way..could our airspace be compromised to that extent ..no way intelligence would not have detected a plot of this magnitude..he was immediately convinced of at a minimum complicity and prior knowledge for political gain...I thought he was just old and jaded
even with his insight......I fell for it

no..I'm talking about the lame one liners ..retarded and irrelevant ramblings about Jim morrison etc...while we are discussing eyewitnesses to the bombing of a daycare center

so before that report was issued di you believe that arab nut jobs flew airplanes into buildings.....

or

no I was ignorant ...it took a few years for me to see the light..my father however who was in military intelligence..and later a police detective immediately cried bullshit...no way..could our airspace be compromised to that extent ..no way intelligence would not have detected a plot of this magnitude..he was immediately convinced of at a minimum complicity and prior knowledge for political gain...I thought he was just old and jaded

that to me is immature. just because you and others think "no way" it couldn't happen does not mean it could not happen. it did. they operated in cells. at the time our airport security wasn't even security. and after this...remember the shoe bomber. and tell me, what specific proof do you have that the confessions i linked you to are false?

or

our Intel DID detect it, but was hindered by the gorelick wall from putting the pieces together
it was a failure that happened, not something that was planned

or

how about pearl harbour....

the uss cole.....

how about when the white house was set fire.....

isn't it possible that the sense of security you believe you have is what is false....that our govt is actually inept.....that a bunch of arabs could have actually done this....

in order to make your self feel secure that it could only be our own government....

i believe you all are in denial and don't want to believe life is really this tenuous....

or

our Intel DID detect it, but was hindered by the gorelick wall from putting the pieces together
it was a failure that happened, not something that was planned

thats a good point about the intel, some folks use that fact though to prove we knew about it and thus either planned it or allowed it. funny, you can't please everyone.

it was manu and i, we planned the whole thing from my mother's basement while playing Civilization IV...

like this childish crap for example 3000 people died how many iraqis ?..all built on lies and propaganda and with no one held accountable...ya yuk it clown boy

like this childish crap for example 3000 people died how many iraqis ?..all built on lies and propaganda and with no one held accountable...ya yuk it clown boy

Sorry, Rosie. We'll try to be more sensitive.

i am sure it was that sneeky cia that later wired 3 buildings to collapse when airplanes didn't hit them.....

maybe you should concern yourself more with the testimony of the witnesses.....just a thought...[/QUOTE]
a very good one as well.of course the bush dupes dont want to hear it or read it since it doesnt go along with what they want to see.

Forum List

Back