Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
The Oklahoma city story is another fairy tale you have swallowed and fallen for.What the corporate controlled media did not report back then was that witnesses said they saw OTHERS running from the site WITH Mcveigh.Mcveigh was involved no doubt, but so were others,yet the police never even tried going after the others and had no concern about them according to witnesses that were there.

i am sure it was that sneeky cia that later wired 3 buildings to collapse when airplanes didn't hit them.....

why do you keep going on about this nonsense that airplanes never hit the towers?nobody ever said they didnt.stop putting words in our mouths.:rolleyes:

The Oklahoma city story is another fairy tale you have swallowed and fallen for.What the corporate controlled media did not report back then was that witnesses said they saw OTHERS running from the site WITH Mcveigh.Mcveigh was involved no doubt, but so were others,yet the police never even tried going after the others and had no concern about them according to witnesses that were there.

i am sure it was that sneeky cia that later wired 3 buildings to collapse when airplanes didn't hit them.....

maybe you should concern yourself more with the testimony of the witnesses.....just a thought...

yeah, the govt was behind oklahoma city, too.:cuckoo:

yep they sure were frady cat. but of course since you never do any research that doesnt fit what you want to see, you'll never be able to accept that either.You live in denial about ANY government conspiracy such as 9/11.
yeah, you mean, this guy?

3415_oklahoma-city-bombing-4_04700300.jpg

kinda looks like THIS guy, eh?

atta-80.jpg

why do you keep going on about this nonsense that airplanes never hit the towers?nobody ever said they didnt.stop putting words in our mouths.:rolleyes:
because some of your troofer buddies have actually made that claim

no that would be moron deniers such as yourself that propagate such bullshit in a lame attempt to discredit the facts and distract from the truth

maybe you should concern yourself more with the testimony of the witnesses.....just a thought...

what about tim himself......ye yea yea i know he is a cia shill that agreed to take the fall for the cia and even though he ran away from the buidling with all these other cia opperatives he will spend his life in prision and not say anything....

no that would be moron deniers such as yourself that propagate such bullshit in a lame attempt to discredit the facts and distract from the truth

so you believe an airplane hit.... each of the towers....the pentagon and a field in the middle of nowhere....

is that correct....

what about tim himself......ye yea yea i know he is a cia shill that agreed to take the fall for the cia and even though he ran away from the buidling with all these other cia opperatives he will spend his life in prision and not say anything....
he was actually executed
rather quickly for todays standards
but i'm not saying he was CIA
lol

he was actually executed
lol

you just proved OK was an inside job. They executed Tim so he couldn't tell the truth.:lol:

he was actually executed
lol

kinda like lee harvey huh......this time the government tried him and fried him rather than send in some shill to off him.....who later got "ill" and died.....

he was under psychiatric treatment and on psyc-drugs....he was a solider in his mind..the operatives his comrades...he wanted to die that way....in his mind...with honor

he was actually executed
lol

you just proved OK was an inside job. They executed Tim so he couldn't tell the truth.:lol:
no, i just said it was fast
too bad they couldnt do that with the assholes like Manson

he was actually executed
lol

wouldn't he have spilled before they killed him....unless they really didn't kill him and he is living somewhere with millions on a private island....

he was actually executed
lol

wouldn't he have spilled before they killed him....unless they really didn't kill him and he is living somewhere with millions on a private island....

no..already explained that one..he was a solider

Forum List

Back