Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
that's an assumption...just the facts..that's how you investigate a crime..it was hijacking and murder... carried out by the individuals involved and not done in the name of a country or flag or carried out by a governments military...it was a crime...not a act of war..that's propaganda... newspeak

osama declared war and claimed responsibilty....act of war.....

osama is not the leader of any country or Arny and is on the FBI most wanted list as a .criminal...and one unverified ALL-CIA-DUH...Video tape does not make a act of war
the Cole was not called a act of war....stop bullshitting...it was a crime that has not been investigated in the manner a crime should be investigated...and if you cat see that you are indeed stupid or disingenuous in a desire for justice..or in some kind of unconscious denial

is the leader of an army of freedom fighters.....and he declared war on the us and has been attacking us interests for years....sure it may be a crime...doesn't change that he and his band of merry men did it and our govt was too inept to stop any of it.....

Peter Rundlet, Counsel for the 9/11 Commission – Former Associate Counsel to President Clinton. Former White House Fellow, serving in the Office of the Chief of Staff to President Clinton. Former Vice President for National Security and International Affairs, Center for American Progress.

Currently Director of Policy and Government Relations for Humanity United, an independent grantmaking organization committed to building a world where modern-day slavery and mass atrocities are no longer possible.
Essay 9/30/06: "A mixture of shock, anger, and sadness overcame me when I read about revelations in Bob Woodward’s new book about a special surprise visit that George Tenet and his counterterrorism chief Cofer Black made to Condi Rice, also on July 10, 2001 ...

If true, it is shocking that the administration failed to heed such an overwhelming alert from the two officials in the best position to know. Many, many questions need to be asked and answered about this revelation — questions that the 9/11 Commission would have asked, had the Commission been told about this significant meeting. Suspiciously, the Commissioners and the staff investigating the administration’s actions prior to 9/11 were never informed of the meeting.

Thomas H. Kean, Chairman, 9/11 Commission – Former Governor of New Jersey 1982 - 1990. Also served for 10 years in the New Jersey Assembly. Currently President of Drew University.

Stonewalled by the CIA by Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton New York Times article 1/2/08: "More than five years ago, Congress and President Bush created the 9/11 commission. The goal was to provide the American people with the fullest possible account of the “facts and circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001” — and to offer recommendations to prevent future attacks. Soon after its creation, the president’s chief of staff directed all executive branch agencies to cooperate with the commission.

The commission’s mandate was sweeping and it explicitly included the intelligence agencies. But the recent revelations that the C.I.A. destroyed videotaped interrogations of Qaeda operatives leads us to conclude that the agency failed to respond to our lawful requests for information about the 9/11 plot. Those who knew about those videotapes — and did not tell us about them — obstructed our investigation.

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

"I have over 35 years of fire research in my experience. I worked in the fire program at NIST for 19 years, leaving as a division chief. I have been at the University of Maryland since. I am a founding member and past-Chair of the International Association for Fire Safety Science—the principal world forum for fire research. ...

"All of these have been submitted to NIST, but never acknowledged or answered. I will list some of these.

1. Why is not the design process of assigning fire protection to the WTC towers fully called out for fault? ...

2. Why were not alternative collapse hypotheses investigated and discussed as NIST had stated repeatedly that they would do? ...

3. Spoliation of a fire scene is a basis for destroying a legal case in an investigation. Most of the steel was discarded, although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have. Why hasn't NIST declared that this spoliation of the steel was a gross error?

4. NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

5. Testing by NIST has been inconclusive. Although they have done fire tests of the scale of several work stations, a replicate test of at least & [sic] of a WTC floor would have been of considerable value. Why was this not done? ...

6. The critical collapse of WTC 7 is relegated to a secondary role, as its findings will not be complete for yet another year. It was clear at the last NIST Advisory Panel meeting in September [2005] that this date may not be realistic, as NIST has not demonstrated progress here. Why has NIST dragged on this important investigation?"

OpEdNews » Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

the first guy says our govt was inept.....

the second is mad cuz the cia won't tell them everything....

the third doesn't like how the tests were run.....

yep...the government did it.....

and this is the definitive report on 911...this is the holy bible ..this and PM magazine
and you don't see the problem with divecons and Elvis in one breath holding up the flawed conclusions of NIST report with blind faith ...when the x-director himself feels its totally flawed and not conclusive....if that's the case ..then there is still no real investigation of the wtc collapse......
except we didnt do that

osama is not the leader of any country or Arny and is on the FBI most wanted list as a .criminal...and one unverified ALL-CIA-DUH...Video tape does not make a act of war
the Cole was not called a act of war....stop bullshitting...it was a crime that has not been investigated in the manner a crime should be investigated...and if you cat see that you are indeed stupid or disingenuous in a desire for justice..or in some kind of unconscious denial

is the leader of an army of freedom fighters.....and he declared war on the us and has been attacking us interests for years....sure it may be a crime...doesn't change that he and his band of merry men did it and our govt was too inept to stop any of it.....

Or to investigate or prosecute as well..apparently...seems the only thing you have any faith in is bin laden

because a crime has been committed..the crime of mass murder and this is how we investigate and prosecute crimes in america....

it was an act of war.....

you see you believe our government is evil and smart and capable of pulling off 911.......whereas i believe our government is inept and incompetent and not capable of paying their taxes......

that's an assumption...just the facts..that's how you investigate a crime..it was hijacking and murder... carried out by the individuals involved and not done in the name of a country or flag or carried out by a governments military...it was a crime...not a act of war..that's propaganda... newspeak

it was an act of war, in the name of allah and jihad. those that carried out understood it to be exactly war. fools like you want to water that down.

Or to investigate or prosecute as well..apparently...seems the only thing you have any faith in is bin laden

i have faith that bin laden and his boys have been fight the crusades against the west since well the crusades.....

you believe they are too inept.....i don't underestimate them....

the USS Cole attack SHOULD have been called an act of war

handn't bin laden declared war on clinton by then......

the first guy says our govt was inept.....

the second is mad cuz the cia won't tell them everything....

the third doesn't like how the tests were run.....

yep...the government did it.....

and this is the definitive report on 911...this is the holy bible ..this and PM magazine
and you don't see the problem with divecons and Elvis in one breath holding up the flawed conclusions of NIST report with blind faith ...when the x-director himself feels its totally flawed and not conclusive....if that's the case ..then there is still no real investigation of the wtc collapse......
except we didnt do that

I like how divecon thinks just saying i.. yes it is....or no it isnt ...is some form of intelligent debate or discussion...but fine ok.....YES YOU DID..ok now you say..no i didn't....

except we didnt do that

I like how divecon thinks just saying i.. yes it is....or no it isnt ...is some form of intelligent debate or discussion...but fine ok.....YES YOU DID..ok now you say..no i didn't....

form the man that dismiss people with fuck you idiot.....

ya and Reagan declared it on drugs...and walmart on high prices...so what

except we didnt do that

fuck you piece of crap

Last edited:

yup

except we didnt do that

please show me any post where i have praised either of those reports?

Why do you guys waste time with a delusional paranoid? He needs medication and therapy.

why do you constantly try to project you mental illness and weakness on to me ...why would i need poisons medications and therapy..to improve my excellent relationships.. to increase my already happy abundant life...medication and therapy are for people that struggle with relationships dark moods unhappiness..unemployable etc and none of this is or ever will be me...so get over it already fuck wad

except we didnt do that

please show me any post where i have praised either of those reports?

you claim to know the facts of 911 and that the events happened as presented and that came directly from the 911 commission report and the NIST report

Forum List

Back