Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
Yeah, and I'm a Bush lover.

The only foiler theory that is plausible is that the government shot down the Flight 93 jet. If the government had reason to believe that the plane might be used as a bomb that could kill thousands of people - as the other three planes did - then shooting the plane down may have been the least worst option.

Of course, the foilers who argue that Flight 93 was shot down seem to not understand the illogic of their argument. If the government was behind 9/11 and allowed three planes to hit their targets (or two planes or one plane or whatever weird theory any particular conspiracist is arguing), why would they shoot down a plane? Why would they not allow it to hit its intended target?

wow that whole left /right charade works on divecion like a charm ..he will never know the truth because he so convinced they are two rival forces

It is funny that guys like Dive force me to admit that the Dems aren't innocent, but yet they continue on arguing as if the GOP are any better or any different.

Especially when the GOP are clearly the party that bent over farthest for the rich. Who fights to lower their taxes? The GOP. Who fights to break unions? The GOP.

So yes Dodd did cave on taking away the bonus' to the executives, but don't forget how CEO pay went up while labor wages went down, on the GOP's watch.

Yes Obama did give tele coms immunity and yes Hillary did vote to go to war in Iraq, but those are two GOP initiatives.

So everything Dive says against the Dems, he seems to give the GOP a pass on those very same things.

Which tells me Dive doesn't really give a rats ass about those issues. Its something else. Since we know he isn't rich enough to be a Republican, it must be God Gays and Guns that draws him to the GOP.

ggod question toro but a much better one is why cant any crash investgative team see the forensic evidence or see the flight data..video tapes from the pentagon...why is there not wittness testomony under oath..have you read the 911 ommision report ?...why is this the only explanation we have for the events of 911 still...these are much better questions

Last edited:

The only foiler theory that is plausible is that the government shot down the Flight 93 jet. If the government had reason to believe that the plane might be used as a bomb that could kill thousands of people - as the other three planes did - then shooting the plane down may have been the least worst option.

Of course, the foilers who argue that Flight 93 was shot down seem to not understand the illogic of their argument. If the government was behind 9/11 and allowed three planes to hit their targets (or two planes or one plane or whatever weird theory any particular conspiracist is arguing), why would they shoot down a plane? Why would they not allow it to hit its intended target?

Because they weren't involved to that extent. They knew planes might be used, so Cheney had control of NORAD months before 9-11.

That way at least one plane would reach its target.

Because if NORAD had control of NORAD, not one plane would have reached their target.

If you ask me, the fact that the Pentagon was reached is a huge embarrassment to the Bush Administration.

Basically, if a couple of Russian fighter jets flew over here and started shooting up the USA, it'd take an hour to even get an American fighter jet up in the air?

REALLY? How fucking utterly pathetic.

People who say, "we haven't been attacked since", are fucking ignorant and pathetic. It shows they don't know what the fuck they are talking about. Just swallow Rush Limpballs gizum without hesitation.

Because they weren't involved to that extent. They knew planes might be used, so Cheney had control of NORAD months before 9-11.

Because if NORAD had control of NORAD, not one plane would have reached their target.

If you ask me, the fact that the Pentagon was reached is a huge embarrassment to the Bush Administration.

Basically, if a couple of Russian fighter jets flew over here and started shooting up the USA, it'd take an hour to even get an American fighter jet up in the air?

People who say, "we haven't been attacked since", are fucking ignorant and pathetic. It shows they don't know what the fuck they are talking about. Just swallow Rush Limpballs gizum without hesitation.

yeah cause everyone who discounts the troothers' theories is in bed with Rush.:cuckoo:

I was called a Bush Lover by I think Terral a few pages back. That was a first!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

all irrelevant...911 was an inside job...the 911 commission report a cover-up...the NIST report..a cover-up
it was at allowed to happen and covertly assisted..criminals..a mafia have seized control of our political
process ...the media and our economic and monetary systems

Last edited:
all irrelevant...911 was an inside job...the 911 commission report a cover-up...the NIST report..a cover-up
it was at allowed to happen and covertly assisted..criminals..a mafia have seized control of our political

the cover up is that the government is not capable of protecting you.....

to create heroes that fought off the evil arabs......

hang there a minute.....are you saying the arabs flew a plane into the pentagon....

hang there a minute.....are you saying the arabs flew a plane into the pentagon....

I don't know..they wont release any evidence for a crash investigation or video of the event
there are many very credible experts that have major problems with the the white house version of the pentagon crash and they seem very well reasoned..there are multiple possibilities...the cover-up however is without question...

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.
Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).

Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Director U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. 30-year Army career.

Article 8/19/05: Regarding the impact at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001 "When you look at the whole thing, especially the crash site void of airplane parts, the size of the hole left in the building and the fact the projectile's impact penetrated numerous concrete walls, it looks like the work of a missile. And when you look at the damage, it was obviously a missile." Jeff Rense Program

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:

I don't know. All I know is that you have been given more than enough evidence to suggest a cover up.

And that alone should bother you. But you are a typical sherson. Sheeple. :lol:

Oh, here comes the typical, "we have to keep some of the information private because it could make us weaker in the terrorists eyes."

Trust me, they know.

They also know better than to try to hyjack airplanes and try to fly them into buildings, unless of course this was an inside job, and then.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOtnvXMsWOo]YouTube - Major General Stubblebine speaks out against 911 fraud[/ame]

Major General Stubblebine ) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame

Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Last edited:

Oh, here comes the typical, "we have to keep some of the information private because it could make us weaker in the terrorists eyes."

Trust me, they know.

They also know better than to try to hyjack airplanes and try to fly them into buildings, unless of course this was an inside job, and then.....

no that is not it at all.....the government is not capable of protecting you....they failed.....we were attacked......you don't want to belive that so you blame them for the attack which would prove that they are strong....

Trust me, they know.

no that is not it at all.....the government is not capable of protecting you....they failed.....we were attacked......you don't want to belive that so you blame them for the attack which would prove that they are strong....

wow did you stay up all night dreaming up that little theory....

Trust me, they know.

I know that terrorists could get away with a 9-11 type attack. What the terrorists did wasn't impossible, especially before 9-11.

But it could have been avoided, had Bush just told the airlines that terrorists were planning to hyjack airplanes.

The fact that they didn't even do that makes me wonder.

wow that whole left /right charade works on divecion like a charm ..he will never know the truth because he so convinced they are two rival forces

It is funny that guys like Dive force me to admit that the Dems aren't innocent, but yet they continue on arguing as if the GOP are any better or any different.

Especially when the GOP are clearly the party that bent over farthest for the rich. Who fights to lower their taxes? The GOP. Who fights to break unions? The GOP.

So yes Dodd did cave on taking away the bonus' to the executives, but don't forget how CEO pay went up while labor wages went down, on the GOP's watch.

Yes Obama did give tele coms immunity and yes Hillary did vote to go to war in Iraq, but those are two GOP initiatives.

So everything Dive says against the Dems, he seems to give the GOP a pass on those very same things.

Which tells me Dive doesn't really give a rats ass about those issues. Its something else. Since we know he isn't rich enough to be a Republican, it must be God Gays and Guns that draws him to the GOP.
again, bobo, you remain unimpressive
i guess you've missed my "pissed off at the GOP" rants i've done
show how fucking LITTLE you know

Last edited:
Look guys all you are doing is quoting "hear say."

Thats why 9/11 topic are a waste of time.

I do appreciate the people that want a change but instead of changing the world in the last 7 years all that has been done is a bunch of talking that has gone no where.

Wake up already.

This is only another tread mill.

Get off of it.

Look guys all you are doing is quoting "hear say."

Thats why 9/11 topic are a waste of time.

I do appreciate the people that want a change but instead of changing the world in the last 7 years all that has been done is a bunch of talking that has gone no where.

Wake up already.

This is only another tread mill.

Get off of it.

ya...I DONT THINK SO ...a crime..the crime of mass murder has been committed...and the pursuit of justice..is never a waste of time..it is a duty..there is no statute of limitations on murder...these people where real...sons.. daughter.. mothers ..fathers etc...do you think that 8 yrs passing is enough for them to say..finding the murders of their loved ones is at this point is ....a waste of time....

Forum List

Back