Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
the laughs..lol where sacasim..lol ... good rebuttal shit for brains ...well you sure proved with facts that the U.S government has not engaged in false flag operation or nefarious covert operations..even tho many of them are now declassified and in not in dispute

Last edited:
the laughs..lol where sacasim..lol ... good rebuttal shit for brains ...well you sure proved with facts that the U.S government has not engaged in false flag operation or nefarious covert operations..even tho many of them are now declassified and in not in dispute

I have never said the govt never committed false flag ops. Just that they didn't on 9/11.

You lose again, Rosie.

Is Charlie Sheen in that one?:lol

no but thius fellow is lol

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East

Oh. Sorry, Rosie.

dont you mean sorry Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army ???

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.

Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it

Last edited:
no but thius fellow is lol

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East

dont you mean sorry Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army ???

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.

Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it

Can you get Admiral Stockdale, too? :lol:

When are you going to quote Michael Ruppert?

I have never said the govt never committed false flag ops. Just that they didn't on 9/11.

You lose again, Rosie.

well gay guy who thinks bin laden did it..why do you not feel dispite the evidence that there was no U.S involvement in 911

did you know that some of those believers of the white house version of 911 are coke heads and criminals...its true typical ..of these whack job 911 commission believers...

Air marshals face smuggling charges
Pair arrested after allegedly agreeing to transport cocaine
From Kelli Arena and Kevin Bohn
CNN

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Two federal air marshals are facing drug charges after allegedly agreeing to smuggle cocaine from a man who turned out to be a government witness, the U.S. attorney's office in Houston, Texas, announced Monday.

Shawn Ray Nguyen, 38, and Burlie Sholar, 32, were arrested Thursday after allegedly receiving 15 kilograms of cocaine and $15,000 cash delivered to Nguyen's home and agreeing to take the drugs on a plane, prosecutors said in court papers.

CNN.com - Air marshals face smuggling charges - Feb 14, 2006

so as a retard ...do you have any thoughts on the events of 911...just wondering

Sure. it was a conspiracy. A conspiracy meaning two or more people collaborate to do something illegal. 19 middle eastern men, 14 of them Saudi, hijacked four aircraft. They crashed flights 175 and 11 into the world trade center's north and south towers. After approximately an hour and a half, each tower collapsed due to structural damage from the crashes, weakened steel, fireproofing being blown off, etc.
They crashed flight 77 into the pentagon. They attempted to crash flight 93 into the US Capitol while congress was in session. Thankfully, flight 93 took off 45 minutes late, so the passengers were able to find out from their families about what was going on on the fateful day. The passengers stormed the cockpit and the terrorists either intentionally did a nose-dive or the plane crashed during a struggle for control of the aircraft. Efforts were made to scramble aircraft. In fact, the air force was within minutes of flight 77 when it crashed into the pentagon.
WTC 7 collapsed from fires in the building coupled with the fact that when one of the towers collapsed, its debris severely damaged wtc 7. Silverstein decided to "pull it", meaning that the operation to put the fires out in wtc 7 should be called off because of the structrual damage incurred by the structure. It was a wise decision, as wtc 7 eventually collapsed.

You lose again, Rosie.

well gay guy who thinks bin laden did it..why do you not feel dispite the evidence that there was no U.S involvement in 911

Even if I were gay, it wouldn't change the fact that bin laden did it.

911 whack job commission believers are also pimps and whore mongers...fact

Homeland security Officer Arrested after Prostitution Raid, Was Aiding Human Traffickers

CLOSE [X] Nice job protecting our border! Jay Leno mentioned this in his monologue last night and I could not believe it! Funny thing is, this Buffalo News story is the ONLY reference I found.It's not on local television,they only mention arresting Chinese nationals for human trafficking.

When federal agents raided local massage parlors last month, they were shocked More.. to find a Department of Homeland Security law enforcement officer?s gun and uniform in an apartment linked to one of the parlors.

LiveLeak.com - Homeland security Officer Arrested after Prostitution Raid, Was Aiding Human Traffickers

Homeland security Officer Arrested after Prostitution Raid, Was Aiding Human Traffickers

CLOSE [X] Nice job protecting our border! Jay Leno mentioned this in his monologue last night and I could not believe it! Funny thing is, this Buffalo News story is the ONLY reference I found.It's not on local television,they only mention arresting Chinese nationals for human trafficking.

When federal agents raided local massage parlors last month, they were shocked More.. to find a Department of Homeland Security law enforcement officer?s gun and uniform in an apartment linked to one of the parlors.

LiveLeak.com - Homeland security Officer Arrested after Prostitution Raid, Was Aiding Human Traffickers

I'm actually in agreement with eots on part of this. given that the 911 commission was made of politicians, they probably are whore mongers. :lol:

I'm actually in agreement with eots on part of this. given that the 911 commission was made of politicians, they probably are whore mongers. :lol:
yup
that i have no doubt on
and i have never supported the 9/11 commission
not once
i've always said it was nothing but a waste of tax payer money and a political CYA

Forum List

Back