Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
Oh, here comes the typical, "we have to keep some of the information private because it could make us weaker in the terrorists eyes."

Trust me, they know.

They also know better than to try to hyjack airplanes and try to fly them into buildings, unless of course this was an inside job, and then.....

no that is not it at all.....the government is not capable of protecting you....they failed.....we were attacked......you don't want to belive that so you blame them for the attack which would prove that they are strong....

I know that terrorists could get away with a 9-11 type attack. What the terrorists did wasn't impossible, especially before 9-11.

But it could have been avoided, had Bush just told the airlines that terrorists were planning to hyjack airplanes.

The fact that they didn't even do that makes me wonder.

so you agree it is possible the terrorists that calimed credit for the attack committed the attack....

but in the next breath you say it was the us government.....

how long would it take to plan and organize such an attack....

why didn't clinton tell them....tennant and clarke claim to have known and claim to have told condi during the transfer of power.....

no that is not it at all.....the government is not capable of protecting you....they failed.....we were attacked......you don't want to belive that so you blame them for the attack which would prove that they are strong....

I know that terrorists could get away with a 9-11 type attack. What the terrorists did wasn't impossible, especially before 9-11.

But it could have been avoided, had Bush just told the airlines that terrorists were planning to hyjack airplanes.

so you agree it is possible the terrorists that calimed credit for the attack committed the attack....

why didn't clinton tell them....tennant and clarke claim to have known and claim to have told condi during the transfer of power.....

its possible but far more likely that the cell responsible for the attacks where killed in the attack its self ...set up and guided in their plot by interest within our government
there are many possibility's on these details..this is the reason a real criminal investigation isequired....these questions should not be the subject of speculation

its possible but far more likely that the cell responsible for the attacks where killed in the attack its self ...set up and guided in their plot by interest within our government
there are many possibility's on these details..this is the reason a real criminal investigation isequired....these questions should not be the subject of speculation

i like how you jump in to defend 911 when he briar patches himself....

how long would it take to recruit, train and set up such a cell....and plan such an operation.....

it is a on going process..many years in the making it makes no diffrence who is in office ..the real power structure remains in place..you dot have to belive me.... just ask kennedy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaaUC8Mtjw4]YouTube - John F Kennedy - Secret society speech[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYRe2Hr5Iu8]YouTube - 9/11 ACI - Al Qaeda- A CIA Invention[/ame]

it is a on going process..many years in the making it makes no diffrence who is in office ..the real power structure remains in place..you dot have to belive me.... just ask kennedy

YouTube - John F Kennedy - Secret society speech

YouTube - 9/11 ACI - Al Qaeda- A CIA Invention

so why does everyone blame bush......

well for one the process was accelerated under his watch..and because many are still caught up in the illusion that a two party democratically elected system exsist

YouTube - John F Kennedy - Secret society speech
YouTube - 9/11 ACI - Al Qaeda- A CIA Invention
well for one the process was accelerated under his watch..and because many are still caught up in the illusion of a two party democratically elected system

really....accelerated.......ya there weren't any freedom fighter attacks till 01.....you guys are so disingenuous

well for one the process was accelerated under his watch..and because many are still caught up in the illusion of a two party democratically elected system

really....accelerated.......ya there weren't any freedom fighter attacks till 01.....you guys are so disingenuous

excuse me but i don't get your point at all...there where many covert and false flag operations throughout the past decades but under the bush administration it became bolder than ever..and now that continues with Obama in the march toward a new world order

no no no

man made disasters is the new key phrase

excuse me but i don't get your point at all...there where many covert and false flag operations throughout the past decades but under the bush administration it became bolder than ever..and now that continues with Obama in the march toward a new world order
REALLY???

what other false flag ops were carried out in the last several decades

History of American false flag operations

The leaders of smaller and less industrialised nations are not madmen (whatever

the media claims). They also are generally better informed than their citizens.

In a war an attacker does not need equal forces compared to the enemy –attacker

needs a 5-fold local superiority, or better. No one begins wars without very definite
objects and a quick victory in sight. If a war with more even military balance erupts,
someone has been mislead and walked into a trap (usually arranged by third party).

letting the japs hit pearl harbour was pretty bold.....letting the nazis kill the jews was pretty bold......letting pol pot kill millions was pretty bold.....letting stalin kill millions was pretty bold.......invading cuba was pretty bold......invading korea was pretty bold......invading the balkans was pretty bold......letting the rawandans kill millions was pretty bold.......letting the israelis pin down the arabs is pretty bold.....

somehow i don't see the chinese and russians going along with all this......your country is much weaker than you think it is.....because if they were all that you say.....you would be dead....

letting the japs hit pearl harbour was pretty bold.....letting the nazis kill the jews was pretty bold......letting pol pot kill millions was pretty bold.....letting stalin kill millions was pretty bold.......invading cuba was pretty bold......invading korea was pretty bold......invading the balkans was pretty bold......letting the rawandans kill millions was pretty bold.......letting the israelis pin down the arabs is pretty bold.....

yes indeed it was...but now they are focusing their attention on the u.s..its our turn

somehow i don't see the chinese and russians going along with all this......your country is much weaker than you think it is.....because if they were all that you say.....you would be dead....

all in good time....

The leaders of smaller and less industrialised nations are not madmen (whatever

the media claims). They also are generally better informed than their citizens.

In a war an attacker does not need equal forces compared to the enemy –attacker

needs a 5-fold local superiority, or better. No one begins wars without very definite
objects and a quick victory in sight. If a war with more even military balance erupts,
someone has been mislead and walked into a trap (usually arranged by third party).

what a load of CRAP
sheeesh do you really believe all this stuff you link to?

yes indeed it was...but now they are focusing their attention on the u.s..its our turn

all in good time....

all i can say is you have more faith in these folks than i do.....i guess it is possible they are dumb like a fox......but it is not likely.....all you have to do as look at a police forces inability to stop crime....yea yea i know it is all part of the plan all the criminals are actually plants design to kepp the population in need of some one to pick up the bodies.....

its just the facts..educate yourself..if you cant heer the truth in this video...your lost..if you just refuse to listen...your a loser

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN595MYi7wY]YouTube - Synthetic Terror and False Flag Operations[/ame]

Last edited:

Is Charlie Sheen in that one?:lol:

your jokes are not funny..lol and lack any wit or intelegence...lol...and the reality is this conversation is beyond your ability's or comprehension and this garbage is all you are capable of contributing..it is clearly beyond your scope of intellect..lol..lol
yet you laughed

and what you post is garbage

Is Charlie Sheen in that one?:lol:

your jokes are not funny..lol and lack any wit or intelegence...lol...and the reality is this conversation is beyond your ability's or comprehension and this garbage is all you are capable of contributing..it is clearly beyond your scope of intellect..lol..lol

Oh. Sorry, Rosie. I forgot to use the reasoning that says because Marvin Bush worked for the security co. that the wtc hired, it means his brother blew up the towers. As soon as I regress to using that kind of logic, I'll have your scope of intellect. I figure I'll have to be at least 95 years old to regress to that level of mental acuity, though. At that point, we can probably have a good convo.:lol:

Forum List

Back