Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
911 whack job commission believers are also pimps and whore mongers...fact

Homeland security Officer Arrested after Prostitution Raid, Was Aiding Human Traffickers

CLOSE [X] Nice job protecting our border! Jay Leno mentioned this in his monologue last night and I could not believe it! Funny thing is, this Buffalo News story is the ONLY reference I found.It's not on local television,they only mention arresting Chinese nationals for human trafficking.

When federal agents raided local massage parlors last month, they were shocked More.. to find a Department of Homeland Security law enforcement officer?s gun and uniform in an apartment linked to one of the parlors.

LiveLeak.com - Homeland security Officer Arrested after Prostitution Raid, Was Aiding Human Traffickers

I'm actually in agreement with eots on part of this. given that the 911 commission was made of politicians, they probably are whore mongers. :lol:

wow...common ground

911 whack job commission believers are also pimps and whore mongers...fact

Homeland security Officer Arrested after Prostitution Raid, Was Aiding Human Traffickers

CLOSE [X] Nice job protecting our border! Jay Leno mentioned this in his monologue last night and I could not believe it! Funny thing is, this Buffalo News story is the ONLY reference I found.It's not on local television,they only mention arresting Chinese nationals for human trafficking.

When federal agents raided local massage parlors last month, they were shocked More.. to find a Department of Homeland Security law enforcement officer?s gun and uniform in an apartment linked to one of the parlors.

LiveLeak.com - Homeland security Officer Arrested after Prostitution Raid, Was Aiding Human Traffickers

I'm actually in agreement with eots on part of this. given that the 911 commission was made of politicians, they probably are whore mongers. :lol:

wow...common ground
clearly he isnt a 9/11 commission believer either
:lol:
maybe you morons should stop using that lame line

Look guys all you are doing is quoting "hear say."

Thats why 9/11 topic are a waste of time.

I do appreciate the people that want a change but instead of changing the world in the last 7 years all that has been done is a bunch of talking that has gone no where.

Wake up already.

This is only another tread mill.

Get off of it.

ya...I DONT THINK SO ...a crime..the crime of mass murder has been committed...and the pursuit of justice..is never a waste of time..it is a duty..there is no statute of limitations on murder...these people where real...sons.. daughter.. mothers ..fathers etc...do you think that 8 yrs passing is enough for them to say..finding the murders of their loved ones is at this point is ....a waste of time....

Since then what has changed? Nothing. So tell me, what is all your hard work doing for you?

Don't give me the sob stories I know them.

It's time to stop crying and strap up those boots.

Sometimes it comes to when you beat a dead horse so much you forget that it was a horse.

These people will never be tried in court under the current system we especially if they did it.

Stop being ignorant to that fact. Even if they did those people have families also.

So what is an eye for an eye?

Don't be like them, let the dead move on. Holding on to it will do nothing.

All I am saying to you is that the tread mill isn't stopping EOTS take your victory and move on before it becomes a loss and the next 9/11 happens.

Wasting time on the past doesn't plan for the future.

It only takes 1 second for someone to understand the facts. I think we all understand already.

WE understand that we really don't know who or what was involved because we were not in the operation.

So all we have is "hear say".

You have no solution and no next move, what is next? and then after that?

What do you want to accomplish?

I mean giving people information with nothing to do with it is just a waste of time.

Like finding an instruction books let that you can't read. It's useless. It is just mumbo jumbo.

So what's next? Being Stagnant is a lose.

This is all my opinion on the subject and why it is a waste of time, there are no further steps and if it is as you say it is, then how can you trust their system to deliver proper justice.

You can't.

I didn't pick a fight with you, but as a fellow human I have to slap you upside the head to make you look again.

PROGRESSION OR FAIL - EOTS.

That is a universal law nothing I made up. Its part of the universal law of the Survival of the Fittest.

I appreciate Truth Seekers but I can't get on a boat that won't float.

well I wholly disagree with you...no surrender no retreat..

remember.. remember the 11th of Sept the gun powder treason and plot
I can see no reason.. why the gunpowder treason
should ever be forgot.....

look at how quickly the fuel is burned up in this initial fire ball then it turns to mostly smoke....
oh and don't forget however the hijackers pass port and bandanna survived this and they found it...no flight data recorders how ever....but there are firemen and first responders who say they did see officials remove the black boxes ..but hell they got to speak their piece on youtube;;;so why would we want to investigate their claim or get their testimony under oath

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c]YouTube - Never before seen Video of WTC 9/11 attack[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_RbtEkjqIU]YouTube - Dan Rather Says Flight Recorder RECOVERED From Ground Zero[/ame]

Last edited:

wow...common ground
clearly he isnt a 9/11 commission believer either
:lol:
maybe you morons should stop using that lame line

that's right..your diveconspiratist..a popular mechanics.. nisty ..911 commission
...hybrid of denial....my mistake

look at how quickly the fuel is burned up in this initial fire ball then it turns to mostly smoke....
oh and don't forget however the hijackers pass port and bandanna survived this and they found it...no flight data recorders how ever....but there are firemen and first responders who say they did see officials remove the black boxes ..but hell they got to speak their piece on youtube;;;so why would we want to investigate their claim or get their testimony under oath

YouTube - Never before seen Video of WTC 9/11 attack

YouTube - Dan Rather Says Flight Recorder RECOVERED From Ground Zero
except the bandana was flight 93, not at the WTC

just as ridiculous...and this of course means seeing as it was 93 we discount the pass port and flight data recorders... oh ya and the dna ....

just as ridiculous...and this of course means seeing as it was 93 we discount the pass port and flight data recorders... oh ya and the dna ....
no, the data recorders are made to survive
thats not surprising at all
the ID, other ID's survived as well

no, the data recorders are made to survive
thats not surprising at all
the ID, other ID's survived as well

they claim no flight recorders found... just passports bandanas and such...

A CounterPunch Special Report
Did the Bush Administration Lie to Congress and the 9/11 Commission?
9/11: Missing Black Boxes in World Trade Center Attacks Found by Firefighters, Analyzed by NTSB, Concealed by FBI

Bush Lie to Congress and the 9/11 Commission - Black Boxes + FBI

Forum List

Back