Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
Hi Retired:

Ya cause terrorists intent on DIEING by slamming the plane into a building care about loud alarms.

What Terrorists? Do you mean Senor Bush and Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld? This is ridiculous!

NoPlaneHere.jpg

Retired Guy is trying to say that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this standing E-ring wall! :cuckoo:

GL,

Terral
not at the point in THAT photo
thats not looking centered on the impact point
just another troofer lie and deflection from the truth

OMG, the MASSIVE errors in that video make it a waste of time to watch
i counted at least 5 errors in the first 2:28

you mean you counted 5 things that contradicted the popular mechanics there is a vast difference
no, 5 errors
the engines WERE found, they are also NOT indestructable
the point on the pentagon that they used was not the point of impact
the initial opening sequence was of a plane attempting to land without landing gear, IE not at 500+ M/H
the photos of other plane crashs were not of them crashing into a super reinforced concrete building
those were ALL errors

and that was just in the first 2 and a half minutes

Hi Dive:

Dive is still in 911Truth DENIAL (pic) like his cohorts (pic).

leftsidedamage.jpg

This is another picture of the standing E-ring wall and the little entry hole is inside the red circle where we are looking at the aftermath of a missile strike! A man can stand on top of that Green SUV and reach up to the second-story slab elevation, but you want to believe that a real 100-ton Jetliner came through here going 530 miles per hour! What a joke!

Where is 'your' picture of AA77 crashed anywhere? Nothing like that exists and you very well know it. :0)

GL,

Terral

Hi Dive:

leftsidedamage.jpg

This is another picture of the standing E-ring wall and the little entry hole is inside the red circle where we are looking at the aftermath of a missile strike! A man can stand on top of that Green SUV and reach up to the second-story slab elevation, but you want to believe that a real 100-ton Jetliner came through here going 530 miles per hour! What a joke!

Where is 'your' picture of AA77 crashed anywhere? Nothing like that exists and you very well know it. :0)

GL,

Terral
nope, more lies by you moronic troofers

Last edited:
Is this true?

Bush Caught in a Lie About the 9/11 WTC Attacks

There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit World Trade Center 2.

Did Bush get caught in a lie?

The live video that couldn't be, from the eyewitness across the Hudson (in Hoboken)

Is this true?

There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit World Trade Center 2.

The live video that couldn't be, from the eyewitness across the Hudson (in Hoboken)

Read the bold parts again slowly.

OMG, the MASSIVE errors in that video make it a waste of time to watch
i counted at least 5 errors in the first 2:28

you mean you counted 5 things that contradicted the popular mechanics there is a vast difference
no, 5 errors
the initial opening sequence was of a plane attempting to land without landing gear, IE not at 500+ M/H
the photos of other plane crashs were not of them crashing into a super reinforced concrete building
those were ALL errors

according to popular mechanics

Is this true?

Read the bold parts again slowly.

no need to...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUXglJU2w6U]YouTube - On 9/11, Bush watched the first plane impact[/ame]

Hi Dive:

leftsidedamage.jpg

GL,

Terral

nope..more moronic diveconspiricist denial...

no, 5 errors
those were ALL errors

according to popular mechanics
no

Hi Dive:

leftsidedamage.jpg

GL,

Terral

nope..more moronic diveconspiricist denial...
you guys lie more than anyone else i know
more than politicians

I KNOW...you only trust popular mechanics..
and you would be wrong
i don't trust any news source explicitly
unlike you with Alex Jones
however, in this case i would trust PM way more than i would alex jones

and you would be wrong

Alex is only reporting what MIT professors and top military experts say

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnVIogawlmk&feature=PlayList&p=5C76734E5B32CD0C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=35]YouTube - Jeff King MIT on 911 Part 1[/ame]

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

and you would be wrong

Alex is only reporting what MIT professors and top military experts say

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnVIogawlmk&feature=PlayList&p=5C76734E5B32CD0C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=35]YouTube - Jeff King MIT on 911 Part 1[/ame]

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
that guy is another fucking NUT

Forum List

Back