Who Thinks Gavin Newsom’s Thermostat Is Set to 78?

In Portland graffiti is art and they don't cover up art. Were you in Eugene or were the Emeralds up in Hillsboro?
Hillsboro, and then Tri Cities in Washington; both games were the Giants high A team [the Emeralds] and we wanted to see the Short Stop who might replace Brandon. We took the streetcar the next day, Hillsboro is in the West of Portland, and we decided to go East, their Graffiti isn't art, it's gang shit.

Hillsboro, and then Tri Cities in Washington; both games were the Giants high A team [the Emeralds] and we wanted to see the Short Stop who might replace Brandon. We took the streetcar the next day, Hillsboro is in the West of Portland, and we decided to go East, their Graffiti isn't art, it's gang shit.

Portland used to be a favorite place to hang out but I won't go there anymore. I prefer eastern Oregon and Washington, however Tri Cities is not that pretty, I like the Spokane area, more trees mountains and a little cooler in the summer, Coeur d'Alene, ID is really beautiful with the lake right there. The Emeralds have been a staple of Eugene since I was a kid. I hope you had a good time, watching minor league baseball is a great pastime.

Forum List

Back