Who Thinks Gavin Newsom’s Thermostat Is Set to 78?

Didga hear what happened in Texas a couple years ago? All good?
Yeah, once, eh? How about multiple years in the last twenty that CA has experienced them. You'd think that some of that over taxation should have been being used on the grid. I don't live in TX.

I always keep my thermostat at 78 in the summer

I wear shorts and. T shirt and it is more comfortable
Wht a good little boy you are, uncle Gavin is going to give you a gold star for being a good little minion. He still set his thermostat to 68 and laughs at you.

We used to take my buddy's boat out of Shelter Island (San Diego) over to Avalon quite often and never had a problem getting a mooring...
When was that? When I was going in the early 2000s the moorings were always full on weekends and in the summer. Sometimes you could get into Two Harbors, but that’s a long dinghy ride to Avalon.

When was that? When I was going in the early 2000s the moorings were always full on weekends and in the summer. Sometimes you could get into Two Harbors, but that’s a long dinghy ride to Avalon.

Late 1990's, and definitely into the 2000's...

Cat turd piles on

akakkska,s,s.jpeg

I never turn mine off its set at 73 auto all friggin summer...I leave it on for the dogs lol

I come home house is always perfectly comfy

Keeps it perfect and the humidity out

Wht a good little boy you are, uncle Gavin is going to give you a gold star for being a good little minion. He still set his thermostat to 68 and laughs at you.
I am comfortable with the thermostat at 78. I am wearing shorts an a t shirt at home. 72 feels cold.

In the winter, I keep it at 68. I wear a sweatshirt and jeans with socks.

Then she must have a freezer the size of a Mack truck, right tree humper? Go chow down on Trump ass, Little Marco had his fill for now.
So it's true then, you are a pole smoking ass munching hairy man ass loving Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby supporter.
Why do you cheer on and support such perverts.

Did you take showers with Ashley Biden too?

I am comfortable with the thermostat at 78. I am wearing shorts an a t shirt at home. 72 feels cold.

In the winter, I keep it at 68. I wear a sweatshirt and jeans with socks.
I keep my thermostat at 72 in the summer and 76 in the winter. And my SUV idling in the driveway.

1662639758013.gif

I remember those with Air Conditioners were pushed to raise the temperatures from 68 degrees to 72 degrees a half century ago during the oil crisis. Most were wall units and window units then and the computer parts were very primitive. People like comfort. And they liked it back in that era.

68 in the winter, when I’m home, 60 when I’m not. Summer 73 when home and no air when I’m gone. It only takes a few minutes to heat and cool my house.

It's just the ghettos are still there. We can't figure it out. Jerry Brown should tell us why. Professional bullshit artists always destroy a good thing.
Have you ever been to California to see "ghettos"? Every State in the union has "ghettos". Last week my son and I went to Oregon and Washington to watch Minor League Baseball (do to the SF Giants needing some pitching help) and their high A league team played in the NW League.
Portland has Graffiti all over the place, SF has none do to the fact that when Graffiti is painted it is covered up almost immediately. Favorite targets in The City have colorful murals painted over, costly painted murals when vandalized are felonies.

Have you ever been to California to see "ghettos"? Every State in the union has "ghettos". Last week my son and I went to Oregon and Washington to watch Minor League Baseball (do to the SF Giants needing some pitching help) and their high A league team played in the NW League.
Portland has Graffiti all over the place, SF has none do to the fact that when Graffiti is painted it is covered up almost immediately. Favorite targets in The City have colorful murals painted over, costly painted murals when vandalized are felonies.
In Portland graffiti is art and they don't cover up art. Were you in Eugene or were the Emeralds up in Hillsboro?

Forum List

Back