Who Thinks Gavin Newsom’s Thermostat Is Set to 78?

And millions do live in CA and it's no concern of yours until you don't see produce in your stores. Bitches will be bitches, you wrinkled old prune.
Yeah, LMAO, SoCal is really concerned with produce. Outside of the Imperial Valley, they don't grow anything but windmills and smog and steal water from the parts of CA that do produce food like the Sac-San Joaquin and Salinas valleys. SoCal is a sponge--all they do is take. BTW, do you talk to your mother with that mouth? And don't compare me to your vagina.

Ghettos are here and there. Only a dumbass doesn't know that.
Ghettos should have been reduced. And they are not here and there. They exist. And do not change except for gentrification and then they move several blocks in other directions. The payout to these areas keeps increasing in percentages of all levels of all governments. The taxpayer is on the hook and the consumer is on the hook.

Who Thinks Gavin Newsom’s Thermostat Is Set to 78 like he asked the little people to do?

Why can't some news crew or agency just pop in, knock on his door and ask to SEE his thermostat?

Then have a furnace technician install a preset locked thermostat set fixed to 78° or 88° or whatever he is mandating others live at?

I believe San Diego built one and I’m sure Avalon on Santa Catalina Island built and is operating one. Avalon used to have water tanked over to the Island by barge.

There's a desalination plant in Carlsbad, north of San Diego.

There are two of them on Catalina. They serve less than 4,100 residents...

Who Thinks Gavin Newsom’s Thermostat Is Set to 78 like he asked the little people to do?

The Governor's mansion is probably as cool as a meat locker.

But it isn't a problem, as he can just fire up the fireplace if it gets too chilly inside for him.

They have very high taxes in California, so it really isn't a problem for the little people to pick up his electric bill.

Why can't some news crew or agency just pop in, knock on his door and ask to SEE his thermostat?

Then have a furnace technician install a preset locked thermostat set fixed to 78° or 88° or whatever he is mandating others live at?
Why not have some news crew just pop into Mar a Lago and ask to see his document to declassify secret and top secret documents?

The Governor's mansion is probably as cool as a meat locker.

But it isn't a problem, as he can just fire up the fireplace if it gets too chilly inside for him.

They have very high taxes in California, so it really isn't a problem for the little people to pick up his electric bill.
It's really so amazing that trump supporters don't research, and don't know how to research facts before they post.

Statements: Examples of ignorance.

Gov. Newsom and his wife, four children and two dogs and a bunny rabbit live in a nice home.

Why not have some news crew just pop into Mar a Lago and ask to see his document to declassify secret and top secret documents?

Well, aside from that having NOTHING to do with Gavin Newsom, moron, we don't need any document because the ability is already codified into law under the Presidential Records Act, french-fry!

Ventura is beautiful and normally you don't need AC. I lived in Santa Barbara for a couple years and there was only a couple of times it got really hot over 90. Spent a lot of time at the Beach!!
I loved Ventura until the democrats finally drove me out of California which I had considered my home and the place I intended to die. I was an avid sailboat racer. Not much chance of that here in Arizona.

It was 95 in Ventura 2 days ago. You should have seen the break at the South Jetty yesterday. 7 foot left and right peaks at 3 minute intervals.
I bet no one could get out of the Marina. How badly is it silted up this year?

Yeah, LMAO, SoCal is really concerned with produce. Outside of the Imperial Valley, they don't grow anything but windmills and smog and steal water from the parts of CA that do produce food like the Sac-San Joaquin and Salinas valleys. SoCal is a sponge--all they do is take. BTW, do you talk to your mother with that mouth? And don't compare me to your vagina.
Ventura County is still a big Ag producer, and the Antelope Valley grows a large portion of the onions eaten in the USA.

Forum List

Back