Who Thinks Gavin Newsom’s Thermostat Is Set to 78?

What temp do people usually set their thermostats? I live in Arizona and keep mine at 78 in the summer. Any lower and it feels too cold but it is really dry here.

I am in Tampa. I like 78, my kids like 76. We settled on 77.

When its 90 degrees and 90% humidity, 78 feels amazing. I would argue 80 is fine.

Trashing the power grid of the most populous state in the US and failing to provide adequate power infrastructure and desalination plants in the most taxed state is anything but petty. It is criminal on Newsom's and the democrat's part.
Explain the "trashing" Mr. I'm so concerned.

What temp do people usually set their thermostats? I live in Arizona and keep mine at 78 in the summer. Any lower and it feels too cold but it is really dry here.
When you are used to desert heat, seventy eight is really cool. When I was used to sixties and low seventies in Ventura, seventy eight when we visited my in-laws in Palm Springs felt hot.

I do not think Biden will run, and the Dem primary is going to be EPIC
I agree. surely there is somebody worth a shit in one of the two parties. The way it stands now, the one that moderates his or here speech the best and convinces they will not destroy the country by overruling the constitution, may be a shoe-in, whether they are worth a shit or not.

Hilarious!
2015 article. Looked up the proposed desalination plants.

NOT EVEN STARTED.
I believe San Diego built one and I’m sure Avalon on Santa Catalina Island built and is operating one. Avalon used to have water tanked over to the Island by barge.

When you are used to desert heat, seventy eight is really cool. When I was used to sixties and low seventies in Ventura, seventy eight when we visited my in-laws in Palm Springs felt hot.
Friends back from Iraq would wear jackets when they returned to 85 San Diego.

Ventura is beautiful and normally you don't need AC. I lived in Santa Barbara for a couple years and there was only a couple of times it got really hot over 90. Spent a lot of time at the Beach!!

I grew up in Maryland, it's humid as heck in that area so I can definitely see 76.
The kicker is my Virginia home is twice the size of my San Diego home, all electric, and my electric bill is 1/3 of what it was in San Diego.

Use your head, missy. My state isn't having rolling black-outs and power restrictions.
That's typical. So keep your bitching to yourself then.
I haven't had a rolling blackout. Those that do have PG&E problems. There are others that won't stop running power products because it's hotter than hell. Use your fucking head asshole.

I haven't had a rolling blackout. Those that do have PG&E problems. There are others that won't stop running power products because it's hotter than hell. Use your fucking head asshole.
Don't have to worry about it in South Carolina, come this winter some Americans will have to choose to heat their home or eat. Thanks to Biden, natural gas is up 300%.

I am in Tampa. I like 78, my kids like 76. We settled on 77.

When its 90 degrees and 90% humidity, 78 feels amazing. I would argue 80 is fine.
I keep my house on 75 during the day for my dog. Go down to 68 at night.

I doubt it also. What brings it up? Are you actually thinking of relocating to California? If so, what on earth for?
Sooo....you think his house operates under the exact same rules as he commands of his subjects? Hmm seems doubtful given the kids in school thing and attending parties unmasked and all....

Triggered? That's OK, Karen. I lived in CA for nearly 50 years before it was totally taken over by leftist morons and we never had rolling blackouts or power restrictions. I left when the left started telling me when I could water my lawn because their mismanagement and failure to make desert-SoCal use desalinated water instead of robbing every other watershed in the state. CA has always been hotter than hell from May until Oct. This isn't new and only you entitled little snowflakes think it is. Go to your safe room and suck your thumb. Tomorrow is only a day away.

It was 95 in Ventura 2 days ago. You should have seen the break at the South Jetty yesterday. 7 foot left and right peaks at 3 minute intervals.

Forum List

Back