Who Thinks Gavin Newsom’s Thermostat Is Set to 78?

Seems to me Newsome has plans to make a run at POTUS. His hypocrisy is certainly of interest to the nation as a whole.

Plenty of people who do not live in Florida cry about DeSantis.
If it come true, I am sure it will be and deserves attention. I could never vote for the guy. Like I said about Trump or Hillary, character counts and as disingenuous has he has proven to be, he seems of very poor character, though right now, he is California's problem.

If it come true, I am sure it will be and deserves attention. I could never vote for the guy. Like I said about Trump or Hillary, character counts and as disingenuous has he has proven to be, he seems of very poor character, though right now, he is California's problem.

Gavin will throw his hat in the in ring for 2024 for sure.

California is his resume. Looks bad to me.

Triggered stuff. I bet your thermostat hits the sky every time there isn't praise for the psychopath Trump. Like the OP.
1662578786824.jpeg

What temp do people usually set their thermostats? I live in Arizona and keep mine at 78 in the summer. Any lower and it feels too cold but it is really dry here.

Trashing the power grid of the most populous state in the US and failing to provide adequate power infrastructure and desalination plants in the most taxed state is anything but petty. It is criminal on Newsom's and the democrat's part.
You are full of bullshit. This BIG LIE has floated around for months. Why do you post this BIG LIE again?

It's a shame that people like you are allowed to continue BIG LIES and Conspiracy Thoeries [italics do to the fact that most of these are fictions and fantasies all echoed all over social media].

Go buy a moral compass from your priest or other counselor.

Gavin will throw his hat in the in ring for 2024 for sure.

California is his resume. Looks bad to me.
If you are correct, it certainly isn't good. We could have another two party no character candidate race and in the balance be whether to keep elections or chuck them to be ruled.

Who believes McConnell has a moral compass? The same goes with the minority leader (lol) McCarthy in the House of Rep. have moral compasses?

Both of them blasted trump for the insurrection on Jan 6; then, as hypocrites do, they forgot their comments and supported him.

As to Governor Newsom, you don't know nor do I; what I do know is Sacramento will be 116 + today, and my house was 111 yesterday and now at noon here it is 96; our home is well insulated, and we keep ours at 77.
Need to put it at 90 and save the planet.

And the Op has a point that you can bet Gavin isn’t obeying that 78 number.

The more you post the dumber your posts seem to be.

Do you believe and support trump is above the law?

See the thread:

What i know is is that your side continues to harass this man and his associates. FOR. NO. REASON. There was no legal reason to raid his home, invade the privacy of his WIFE AND HIS SON. Every...EVERY attempt at taking this man out, the left has FAILED.EPICLY.

THIS is now, what we all see, as nothing but attempts to destroy the man, like the left did to Joe McCarthy and frighten his associates away from him and cause his supporters to abandon him. IT. IS NOT. Going. to HAPPEN.

BE AFRAID...because these actions are doing nothing for your side. BUT IT IS......bringing undecideds and the so called independents into the TRUMP CAMP.

If you are correct, it certainly isn't good. We could have another two party no character candidate race and in the balance be whether to keep elections or chuck them to be ruled.

I do not think Biden will run, and the Dem primary is going to be EPIC

Who believes McConnell has a moral compass? The same goes with the minority leader (lol) McCarthy in the House of Rep. have moral compasses?

Both of them blasted trump for the insurrection on Jan 6; then, as hypocrites do, they forgot their comments and supported him.

As to Governor Newsom, you don't know nor do I; what I do know is Sacramento will be 116 + today, and my house was 111 yesterday and now at noon here it is 96; our home is well insulated, and we keep ours at 77.
So you just post whatever the hell you want regardless of the topic?
Good job.

You are full of bullshit. This BIG LIE has floated around for months. Why do you post this BIG LIE again?

It's a shame that people like you are allowed to continue BIG LIES and Conspiracy Thoeries [italics do to the fact that most of these are fictions and fantasies all echoed all over social media].

Go buy a moral compass from your priest or other counselor.
Hilarious!
2015 article. Looked up the proposed desalination plants.

NOT EVEN STARTED.

Interesting.............Newsoms personal limosine is a gas guzzling Cadillac.

1662578802321.png

He also FLEW TO HAWAII after he put CA on the "no fly" list.

He vacationed in Montana using tax payers money, AFTER placing Montana on his "ban" list for state funded air travel to that state.

Geez, he MUST be a Nazicrat!!!

Forum List

Back