Who Thinks Gavin Newsom’s Thermostat Is Set to 78?

Antelope Valley grows a large portion of the onions eaten in the USA.
I grew up in the military and never lived anywhere in the US where we couldn't get locally grown onions. I am aware that Ventura county grows ag--mostly strawberries, however when compared to the central valley and the Salinas-Monterey area it is barely a blip. My point is ag suffers in the state due to water theft by the LA basin, and the rest of the desert that SoCal is. That end of the state is nothing but a sponge sucking off the resources that are in other parts of the state. I bet the golf courses of Palm Springs, San Diego and LA are all nicely groomed and watered with water from further north in the state or the Colorado River--none of which are in the SoCal watershed area.

I grew up in the military and never lived anywhere in the US where we couldn't get locally grown onions. I am aware that Ventura county grows ag--mostly strawberries, however when compared to the central valley and the Salinas-Monterey area it is barely a blip. My point is ag suffers in the state due to water theft by the LA basin, and the rest of the desert that SoCal is. That end of the state is nothing but a sponge sucking off the resources that are in other parts of the state. I bet the golf courses of Palm Springs, San Diego and LA are all nicely groomed and watered with water from further north in the state or the Colorado River--none of which are in the SoCal watershed area.
Strawberries, tons of citrus and avocados, various nuts, pumpkins and squash in season, that's just stuff I remember off the top of my head.

And probably three times that many tourists on weekends and summers. Just try to get a mooring at Avalon or Two Harbors in the spring or summer if you don't own one.

We used to take my buddy's boat out of Shelter Island (San Diego) over to Avalon quite often and never had a problem getting a mooring...

Strawberries, tons of citrus and avocados, various nuts, pumpkins and squash in season, that's just stuff I remember off the top of my head.
Gill's Onions in Oxnard

Muranaka Farms in Moorpark is the best in the world and they don't use any nasty stuff to grow them.

The same people that deny that Pelosi has tens of thousands of dollars in custom gourmet ice cream in her freezer while telling us all to "eat cake."
Then she must have a freezer the size of a Mack truck, right tree humper? Go chow down on Trump ass, Little Marco had his fill for now.

Trashing the power grid of the most populous state in the US and failing to provide adequate power infrastructure and desalination plants in the most taxed state is anything but petty. It is criminal on Newsom's and the democrat's part.
Didga hear what happened in Texas a couple years ago? All good?

108 degrees, 11% humidity, 7 mph winds...

It's possible he has the thermostat set at 78, probable if it's a government building, they set those and lock them in little plastic boxes. With humidity that low, 78 degrees is a very tolerable setting. I'd almost kill for that kind of humidity here in SC.

Either way, Newsom is still a dick...

Yeah, LMAO, SoCal is really concerned with produce. Outside of the Imperial Valley, they don't grow anything but windmills and smog and steal water from the parts of CA that do produce food like the Sac-San Joaquin and Salinas valleys. SoCal is a sponge--all they do is take. BTW, do you talk to your mother with that mouth? And don't compare me to your vagina.
Strawbs in Ventura county.

Forum List

Back