Who Thinks Steve Scully Will Be Objective?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Mining and Metals Du Jour~*~: I really don't think they'll trade again  fiatschmiat.

Yeah, 'ice cube in hell' comes to mind...

Steve Scully is what I would call a 2nd generation CSPAN Washington Journal moderator

meaning he was personally trained by Brian Lamb who is the founder of CSPAN and the gold standard for impartial journalism
X
1601911480356.jpeg

I have no concern at all about Steve Scully because he was mentored by the best

however that confidence does not extend to the 3rd generation CSPAN moderators who are more like the typical lib journalists so common in the news media today

As soon as he is shown to be a Wallace-Weasel, then Trump should talk through him as before. Assuming there is no cutoff switch agreement, assuming Trump even agreed to another such debate?

Probably don't need to bother. There can be few if any undecideds at this point that would actually take time to vote, and the ballot fraud still has a smell to it.

Steve Scully is what I would call a 2nd generation CSPAN Washington Journal moderator

meaning he was personally trained by Brian Lamb who is the founder of CSPAN and the gold standard for impartial journalism
XView attachment 397394

however that confidence does not extend to the 3rd generation CSPAN moderators who are more like the typical lib journalists so common in the news media today
I never really liked Steve and his NT posts on Twitter don't make me confident. Or the fact he worked for Biden.

As soon as he is shown to be a Wallace-Weasel, then Trump should talk through him as before. Assuming there is no cutoff switch agreement, assuming Trump even agreed to another such debate?

Probably don't need to bother. There can be few if any undecideds at this point that would actually take time to vote, and the ballot fraud still has a smell to it.

Well its town hall style something with Trump excels at. Lets hope Biden is searched to make sure he has no wire like he had in the first debate.

That mail in shit is going to be a huge clusterfuck. People should go and vote personally. The only people who should vote by mail are those who are out of the country. Me?? I go early and vote and I put my ballot in that machine with my own two hands. Only way to vote folks.

It depends on whether or not he liked it when Creepy Joe stuck a finger up his ass in the mail room.

Trump should bring a large photo of Biden and Scullys little daughter taken in 2016 {I believe} then Biden and Scully will have to explain it.

XView attachment 397394

hmmmmmm

Everything the liberals do is corrupt. A moderator who was a Biden intern? Thats corrupt.

Forum List

Back