🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who was the last honorable president in your opinion?

How many troops did we lose in Libya?
Who did we fight?

We fought the enemies of Al Qaeda.

We murdered Qaddafi on behalf of Al Qaeda and handed the country to them.
Link

To what, fuckwad?

American Heroes Killed in Benghazi
FAIL

Show where we murdered Qaddafi on behalf of Al Qaeda fuckwad

Nope, 100% true.......and Libya had their gold stolen in the process.

De facto president Obama told you that there would be no American boots on the ground in Libya, then American warriors were killed in Benghazi.

Obama did not get congressional approval to go to war against Libya. Obama violated his oath of office.

Why do you consider those actions to be honorable?
Boots on the ground means soldiers not diplomats
We did not go to war with Libya
Wow! Are you really so fucking ignorant that you are not aware of the fact that the USA went to war against Libya?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to your ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass?

I dare you.
We did not go to war with Libya, we supported military actions
Every time we use our military does not mean we are at war
:rolleyes:

"Going to war" and "supporting military actions" are not mutually exclusive terms, fucking ignorant jackass.
How many troops did we lose in Libya?
Who did we fight?
Your concession is accepted.

A. There is absolutely NOTHING tying Obama to any of this

:lol:

Fucking liar.

B. Because of Citizen's United there was a huge uptick in organizations seeking tax exempt status.

Because of free speech? Do tell commie?

All of them had to be assessed with limited resources.

Both progressive and conservative groups were "targeted"...or more accurately examined...and NO Tea Party groups were denied the exemption.

In fact only one group was denied...A PROGRESSIVE GROUP

So...yea.

Bullshit

The IRS sought to destroy conservative voices. You Stalinists seek to use the state to silence those who oppose your plans.

To fucking lie that "no conservative groups were targeted" is plain stupid traitor.

{
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, who has dogged the Obama administration from his position on the House's top investigative panel, promised to delve into the matter.

"The fact that Americans were targeted by the IRS because of their political beliefs is unconscionable. The committee will aggressively follow up on the IG report and hold responsible officials accountable for this political retaliation," Issa said in a statement.

House Speaker John Boehner and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor echoed his promise.

"The IRS cannot target or intimidate any individual or organization based on their political beliefs. The House will investigate this matter," Cantor said.

"Today, we are left with serious questions: Who is ultimately responsible for this travesty? What actions will the Obama administration take to hold them accountable? And have other federal agencies used government powers to attack Americans for partisan reasons?" Boehner said in a statement. "House Republicans have made oversight of federal agencies a top priority on behalf of the American people, and I applaud the work that members such as Charles Boustany, Darrell Issa and Jim Jordan have done to bring this issue to light."

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., publicly asked President Obama to review his entire administration for politicization.

"Today, I call on the White House to conduct a transparent, government-wide review aimed at assuring the American people that these thuggish practices are not underway at the IRS or elsewhere in the administration against anyone, regardless of their political views," McConnell said in a statement.

Michael Macleod-Ball, chief of staff at the ACLU's Washington Legislative Office, called the IRS story "constitutionally troubling" and suggested that "there must be clear checks in place to prevent this from ever happening again." Even former Obama speechwriter Jon Lovett tweeted: "IRS seems to be claiming this was stupidity, not malice. Maybe so. But we shouldn't take their word for it and neither should Congress."}

Tea Party Rejects IRS Apology, Republicans Vow Investigation

We cannot live with you Stalinist piles of shit.

You are fucking liars, you're fucking traitors.

You must be treated as what you are, enemy combatants.

If you scum ever gain power, we both know you'll engage in genocide. We either stop you evil fuckers or you'll slaughter millions - and we all know it.

Lol
Na, not really.
He was a fucking globalist control freak and a piece of shit to the greatest degree...
All career politicians are fucking morons...
In all 57 states and under sniper fire…

So shut the fuck up

No. YOU shut the fuck up.
Obama is a gentleman, scholar, honorable leader, good family man, as is his vice president Joe Biden. Now we have in their places two ignorant white-trash whores, the basic gutter-filth of our country, neither of whom is worth my spit. You love your whores, don't you. These two POS are trying to trash my country. No honor there.

Obama is a Stalinist gangster, Hysteria. He is the most putrid pile of shit to ever disgrace the office of the presidency.

Nixon was forced from office for merely threatening to use the IRS on political enemies. Obama did it for years and corrupt fucks like you applaud him for it.

Your hatred of America blinds you to any sense of what honor is.
Pure bullshit. Obama had zero to do with the IRS nonsense..which was a non-scandal in any event

:lmao:

What a fucking liar you are.

Typical for a Stalinist.

19 Facts On IRS Targeting President Obama Can't Blame On Republicans
And fuck you and your bullshit "Stalinist" garbage, fucking asshoile

You Stalinists are enemies of America, and enemies of decent people.

You know it. We saw this in 1928 Berlin and sat idle. All that is needed for you Stalinist fuckers to win is for good men to sit idle.

Obama, followed by Jimmy Carter.
Looks like trump's trying to overtake reagan as having the most corrupt administration in the last eighty or ninety years.

Last edited:
Obama, HW Bush, and several before HW.

Clinton because of his affairs, Bush for his lying to go to war, and Trump since the day that worthless POS was born.

Honorable? I would say Obama. He was and is in tune with what the United States is all about. Dubya might have been had he not surrounded himself with the likes of Cheney and Rumsfeld and ceded the presidency to them, but I don't think that Dubya is very bright. He fell victim to PNAC and the Ayn Rand people. He was too weak.
Lol
Na, not really.
He was a fucking globalist control freak and a piece of shit to the greatest degree...
All career politicians are fucking morons...
In all 57 states and under sniper fire…

So shut the fuck up

No. YOU shut the fuck up.
Obama is a gentleman, scholar, honorable leader, good family man, as is his vice president Joe Biden. Now we have in their places two ignorant white-trash whores, the basic gutter-filth of our country, neither of whom is worth my spit. You love your whores, don't you. These two POS are trying to trash my country. No honor there.

Yeah, The previous administration stomped all over the Constitution, had to have the judges stop and overturn their BS, yeah that’s honorable. Then he delayed the health mandate on employers but didn’t grant the poor or working middle class the same courtesy. Then hoist Obamacare as a condition to be a legal citizen or face fines. Then you got Joe Biden who you have to keep your daughters away from. Obama lied to the American public. That is your idea of honor? I’m not thrilled with Trump but Obama wasn’t anywhere near honorable. Using the IRS to suppress opposition? That is honorable? Give me a break, you are nothing but a partisan hack.

Bush senior imo.

The Bush family are probably corrupt as fuck. From WWII, relations with Hitler, JFK's death, and possibly 9-11 too. They're major players among an elite class that turns shit upside down for cash, power and control.

IMO, the answer is Reagan. Before that Carter. Before that JFK.

You guys lie about Obama and watch Trump go everything you lie about Obama doing and love it,

I pick Obama, and then Carter.

You guys lie about Obama and watch Trump go everything you lie about Obama doing and love it,

Obama is a con-man, plain and simple. He sells PC, racism, and divide under a tone of false integrity. It's trickery. That or he's just dumb, ultra-sensitive & nuts, pick one. Obama is the worst social POTUS in my lifetime, and I've been around since Kennedy.

His administration was CORRUPT AS FUCK, Sec. of State, IRS, Justice Dept., FBI They had the media under their supervision, and that's just an example.

He's also narcissistic and who knows why. He's half as intelligent as he thinks he is, but then again he is a con.

I am not a Trump fan and he is not honorable, however I don’t think Obama was honorable either, maybe Carter.

Obama is a con-man, plain and simple. He sells PC, racism, and divide under a tone of false integrity. It's trickery. That or he's just dumb, ultra-sensitive & nuts, pick one. Obama is the worst social POTUS in my lifetime, and I've been around since Kennedy.

His administration was CORRUPT AS FUCK, Sec. of State, IRS, Justice Dept., FBI They had the media under their supervision, and that's just an example.

He's also narcissistic and who knows why. He's half as intelligent as he thinks he is, but then again he is a con.

Trump is corrupt. As proven by his previous record in business & the idea he promotes his own businesses while in office after promising he would divest.

English, do you speak it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He does ebonics. It's a pigeon form of English.

Obama could speak it and Crooked Hillary picked up a few words when she was kowtowing to blacks.
Trump speaks and writes at a fourth grade level

Obama could speak it and Crooked Hillary picked up a few words when she was kowtowing to blacks.
Trump speaks and writes at a fourth grade level

Sorry you are disappointed. Just don’t vote for him again.

Hillary was quoting a person & spoke like he did. Quit being such an asshole

I know. Sounds really stupid, unless used in a crappy movie by a stereotyped actor. Still stupid then also.

Hillary was quoting a person & spoke like he did. Quit being such an asshole

[emoji50] snappy cumback, twink.

Forum List

Back