Who was the most racist President?

Another example of white psychosis. And this is what your affirmative action education has produced white woman. Pure stupidity.
Who gets affirmative action? Blacks? Did you IM2-were you first in line?

Whites. You have got what you think AA is since 1776. Now if you are referring to the Executive order, then the answer again is whites. White women specifically. Like rosie.
I won't answer for white women since I am not a woman. I will say I saw undeserving blacks and Hispanics awarded jobs they could not handle-bad for everybody.
When Affirmative Action first started, I saw quite a few blacks, Hispanics and women placed into jobs they were not prepared for

But they laid the groundwork for later hires and now nobody even notices

I think when we discuss this issue we come from a default position whereby nobody talks about the 188 years where white men were consistently placed in jobs they were not prepared for over women and people of color who were. And I think that history should be considered.

it was a good idea back then------it has outlived its value

When the supreme court has ruled that institutionalized racism is still a problem and huge gender inequities exists still today, the policy has not outlived it's usefulness.
Very true

White males had managerial and professional jobs reserved for them and them alone and often lacked the temperament and skills

They were selected based on who you know or what you looked like

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Whites. You have got what you think AA is since 1776. Now if you are referring to the Executive order, then the answer again is whites. White women specifically. Like rosie.
I won't answer for white women since I am not a woman. I will say I saw undeserving blacks and Hispanics awarded jobs they could not handle-bad for everybody.
When Affirmative Action first started, I saw quite a few blacks, Hispanics and women placed into jobs they were not prepared for

I think when we discuss this issue we come from a default position whereby nobody talks about the 188 years where white men were consistently placed in jobs they were not prepared for over women and people of color who were. And I think that history should be considered.

When the supreme court has ruled that institutionalized racism is still a problem and huge gender inequities exists still today, the policy has not outlived it's usefulness.
Very true

White males had managerial and professional jobs reserved for them and them alone and often lacked the temperament and skills

I’m gonna guess you were never taught the importance of working for anything.

Very true

Especially when you get hired by your Uncle Vinny
All that hard work pays off

the "WORLD HISTORY BASED ON OPPRESSION OF BLACKS" crap was
created by well-meaning black scholars Prominent in this unfortunate history
of perversion of the science of Sociology was W. E. B. DuBois. He did not
mean to do it-----but his fine work was pushed over the top by idiot pseudo persons ----of the kind that spawned such filth as Louis Farrakhan and, indeed the whole
"nation of islam" sewer as well as pseudo scholars like Leonard Jeffries and
charlatans like Al Blunt-ton

Another example of white psychosis. And this is what your affirmative action education has produced white woman. Pure stupidity.

You aren't black or Hispanic either. Underserving whites have gotten jobs the could not handle for 243 years. There is no doubt that you are one of them.
I have not lived 243 years. You misplaced your modifier.

The whites did a great job. You are just mad they did not pat you on the head and say "good boy". Play your cards right and you can get free stuff too.

Very true

I know that I was taught that we had to be twice as good as whites to get the job and work twice as hard to keep the job.

You aren't black or Hispanic either. Underserving whites have gotten jobs the could not handle for 243 years. There is no doubt that you are one of them.

Since you know what I'm talking about then you can drop the stupid shit white boy.

Andrew Jackson was a great president, Columbus was a great explorer, and Obama was more racist.
Another delusional American with a distorted view of history..
Its my opinion-you have yours.
No, it's a distorted view of history based on recorded history.
Its an OPINION-stop looking for racism everywhere-you sound paranoid.
I don't have to look. History has it documented so your opinion is distorted. Your gaslight doesn't work here white boy.

The whites did a great job. You are just mad they did not pat you on the head and say "good boy". Play your cards right and you can get free stuff too.

No white boy. Whites wrote racist laws and gave themselves rights they didn't let others have. You just can't take the truth cheeze it. Whites like you are worthless without government help.

Very true

Maybe it was true. But now we are in decline.

This site says that Barry Obammy was our most racist president.
1 Obama
2 Wilson
3 FDR
4 Clinton
5 LBJ
Do you agree?

The top five most racist presidents in American history - The American Mirror
SOB showed us every day how racist he was.

Doesn't take a massive media conglomerate to tell us that Obama and his wife where racist as Hell.

I pointed it out from the very beginning.

I pointed out the fact that the Obamas often wore all black clothing like most racist blacks for a reason. The family wore all black with a splash of red during their celebration on national television:

president-obama-2.jpg

Color Meaning: Meaning of The Color Black
December 15, 2010 Jennifer Bourn

This post is part of the Color Meaning Blog Series, detailing the meanings associated with colors such as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, grey, black, white, brown, pink, turquoise, gold, silver, and beige.

Black is associated with power, fear, mystery, strength, authority, elegance, formality, death, evil, and aggression, authority, rebellion, and sophistication. Black is required for all other colors to have depth and variation of hue.

The black color is the absence of color. Black is a mysterious color that is typically associated with the unknown or the negative. The color black represents strength, seriousness, power, and authority. Black is a formal, elegant, and prestigious color. Authoritative and powerful, the color black can evoke strong emotions and too much black can be overwhelming.

In heraldry, black is the symbol of grief. The color black can be serious, professional, and conventional, but black can also represent the mysterious, sexy, and sophisticated. Black is a visually slimming color for clothing and like other dark colors, in interior design, black can make a room appear to shrink in size.

The color black affects the mind and body by helping to create an inconspicuous feeling, boosting confidence in appearance, increasing the sense of potential and possibility, or producing feelings of emptiness, gloom, or sadness.

In western countries black is the color of mourning, death, and sadness. Black often represents the emotions and actions of rebellion in teenagers and youth. The color black can represent both the positive and the negative. As the opposite of white, movies, books, print media, and television typically depict the good guy in white and the bad guy in black. In more recent times, the good guy is shown in black to create mystery around the character’s identity. Meaning of the Color Black |

Very true

I know that I was taught that we had to be twice as good as whites to get the job and work twice as hard to keep the job.
So, why didn't you?

Since you know what I'm talking about then you can drop the stupid shit white boy.
I don't have to drop anything, black boy.

Andrew Jackson was a great president, Columbus was a great explorer, and Obama was more racist.
Another delusional American with a distorted view of history..
Its my opinion-you have yours.
No, it's a distorted view of history based on recorded history.
Its an OPINION-stop looking for racism everywhere-you sound paranoid.
I don't have to look. History has it documented so your opinion is distorted. Your gaslight doesn't work here white boy.
If you are such a fan of history, the history books I had called the slave an unwilling worker. Would you agree to that, or are you being gaslighted?

No white boy. Whites wrote racist laws and gave themselves rights they didn't let others have. You just can't take the truth cheeze it. Whites like you are worthless without government help.
Never took a dime from uncle Sam-not like you people with your hands out and your mouths open until some white saves your worthless ass.

Very true

Maybe it was true. But now we are in decline.
In decline compared to international competition?
Competition that is not all white

Forum List

Back