Who We Gonna Kick Around Now?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hillary's gone, and never coming back. I know you think she's going to run in 2016, but she isn't.

Palin's gone, like that piece of toilet paper that's been stuck to your shoe since 2008 that you finally shook off. She's not going to run in 2016.

Biden? There's a good chance he will run.

So I had a crazy thought.

Biden was in the Senate for...like...forever. He's got a legislative record going back decades.

And then there's that handsome devil Paul Ryan. He also has a legislative record and lots of ideas on how to balance the budget.

So...maybe, we could...I don't know...examine their legislative records and policies and white papers with an objective eye and determine what we could expect from each of them as a President.

Naaaaaaaaah! What was I thinking?

Let's talk about the rumors Biden threw puppies into rush hour traffic while snorting cocaine out of Karl Marx's ass instead! And while we are at it, let's blame him for the deaths of his wife and daughter!

Or how about that Paul Ryan pre-school homosexual prostitution ring?

That's MUCH better. Much less taxing on the brain this way.

Stay tuned to your favorite partisan media source for more entertaining tidbits of tawdry illuminations for FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

It's hard to imagine Biden getting the nomination, much less being elected President. But stranger things have happened...

Since the Democrats like surprises ... how about Chris Christie .... the jovial Governor ... making a switch in mid-air and becoming a Democrat?????

You never know , do you ..... :razz:

Since the Democrats like surprises ... how about Chris Christie .... the jovial Governor ... making a switch in mid-air and becoming a Democrat?????

You never know , do you ..... :razz:

He has an 8 pack of hotdogs on the back of his neck.

Hillary's gone, and never coming back. I know you think she's going to run in 2016, but she isn't.

Palin's gone, like that piece of toilet paper that's been stuck to your shoe since 2008 that you finally shook off. She's not going to run in 2016.

Biden was in the Senate for...like...forever. He's got a legislative record going back decades.

And then there's that handsome devil Paul Ryan. He also has a legislative record and lots of ideas on how to balance the budget.

So...maybe, we could...I don't know...examine their legislative records and policies and white papers with an objective eye and determine what we could expect from each of them as a President.

Let's talk about the rumors Biden threw puppies into rush hour traffic while snorting cocaine out of Karl Marx's ass instead! And while we are at it, let's blame him for the deaths of his wife and daughter!

Stay tuned to your favorite partisan media source for more entertaining tidbits of tawdry illuminations for FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

You forgot about Obama suspending elections and appointing himself King...

Biden won't be running, and Christie won't be switching.

The puppies in traffic and the preschool prostitution ring stories are far more likely.

I don't think Biden will run for President. I do think he may run, for something, he likes politics and he's not ready to give it up.... but not POTUS.

No. as long as he is breathing he will run. The man thinks too much of himself not to. Besides, it's his dream.

You forgot about Obama suspending elections and appointing himself King...

nice going, bigmouth

I don't think Biden will run for President. I do think he may run, for something, he likes politics and he's not ready to give it up.... but not POTUS.

No. as long as he is breathing he will run. The man thinks too much of himself not to. Besides, it's his dream.

I suppose stranger things have happened, but I give Hiliary running( and I don't think she will) a higher chance than Biden. He loves politics, and he's young enough to not walk away after this, but I don't think he'll make a White House run.

I suppose stranger things have happened, but I give Hiliary running( and I don't think she will) a higher chance than Biden. He loves politics, and he's young enough to not walk away after this, but I don't think he'll make a White House run.

he'll be 74 in 2016

even i don't consider that young

What makes anyone think America will still be relevant in 2016? Obama's mission to turn the U.S. into a third world country will probably have succeeded by then... There's more than enough stupid people willing to follow him to that end... As it has already been said by hjmick, Obama will have probably appointed himself king by 2016 anyway.

Forum List

Back