Who 'Weaponized' The Chinese Virus?

Surprise.....in wasn't the Chinese.

1. They may be responsible for the epidemic, but it is the panic-stricken Democrats who weaponized the virus, and especially the deaths, as their most recent hoax to be used against this President.
There is no account that attaches the death rate to the virus: Leftist influence has advanced a protocol that makes every death is to be claimed due to the virus, and by extension, to Trump.

There is no accurate number.

3. ā€œThe underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,ā€ the guidelines read.

ā€œCOVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,ā€ the guidance continued.
ā€œIf the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.ā€
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

3. "As we have yet to reach the total death rate reported in 2019 for the same time period (January 1st and April 9th), it appears that there is something seriously wrong with the way this pandemic has been reported and handled by the medical community, the media, and the politicians.

Pathetically, it most likely isnā€™t going to get better when as of April 8, 2020, all patients with coronavirus are now being classified as ā€œDeath due to COVID-19,ā€ regardless of the real cause of death. This draconian method of manipulating data to conform to your hypothesis is pure evil. It allows the medical community, the media, and politicians to cover up their errors, distort their miscalculations, and falsify their reports so that they can justify even further measures that will attempt to control, manipulate, and profit from those who donā€™t understand the importance of ā€œstatistical significanceā€.
Statistically Significant: Why It Makes a Difference - Tom McFie

4. "Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governorā€™s claim death was linked to coronavirus
An official cause of death remains outstanding pending toxicology results, and officials said it is possible the child died not from the virus but from an underlying condition, sudden infant death syndrome or positional asphyxiation.
In the absence of that official determination Friday, Lamont and Connecticut State Epidemiologist Matthew Cartter retreated from directly connecting the cause of the infantā€™s death to the virus.

[Democrat] "...Lamont presented the babyā€™s death as specifically caused by the virus, even though Chief Medical Examiner James Gillā€™s official cause of death finding is still outstanding."
Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governorā€™s claim death was linked to coronavirus

Despite Gov. Ned Lamont's announcement this week that a six-week-old infant in Hartford was the youngest fatality of the coronavirus pandemic, medical examiners still have not officially ruled the virus played any role in the child's death."
www.courant.com

5. "N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count

The city has added more than 3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive.
N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count

And by now, intelligent folk recognize rule #1 at play:

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
The Chinese may have been spraying every jet into the USA with the Kung flu, so the answer is the chinese communist party who was being crippled by Trumps tarrifs

Wrong.

Read more carefully.
And how would you know?

Simple.....not nearly as simple as you are, but simple to set you straight: everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

But the simplest answer is that Iā€™m a fact-based life formā€¦..you are not.
LOL you posted a link.

Are you claiming that the internet is all real

You have any extra play dough

I bet you don't read books either.

Government school grad?
You read any good golden books lately

We can compare educational resumes whenever you're ready.
You can remember that Bill Gates dropped out of school and as such has no degree

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You still paying off your loans

Now you believe you're Bill Gates???

Yesterday you were Napoleon.

9. To determine the mortality rateā€¦..that means how many actually die from this virus (I explain for Democrats/government school grads), we need know two things:

a. How many actually have the virus

b. How many actually die from itā€¦..a figure well hidden by those who control the data.

Soā€¦.if 100 are infected, and 10 dieā€¦.itā€™s a 10% rate. But what if a million have the virus, many not even knowing it, and ten die? Guess what happens to that hypothetical rate of 10%?

Reported mortality rate: 2%

Coronavirus Mortality Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

10. Guess what?
ā€œCoronavirus spread: Number of people infected by COVID-19 may be 50-80 times higher than official count, Stanford study suggestsā€

Andā€¦
ā€œCoronavirus: US study suggests Covid-19 mortality rate is lower than thought

Researchers at Stanford said it is possible the total number of Covid-19 cases may be much higher and therefore the mortality rate could be less than 0.2%.

The Stanford research indicates that the number of people infected with Covid-19 worldwide could be considerably higher than official figures suggest, which will lead to a much reduced total number of deaths attributed to the ongoing pandemic.ā€
Coronavirus: US study suggests Covid-19 mortality rate is lower than thought

Who benefits from inflating the numbers of deaths....and causing a panic?

Who benefits from destroying the economy?

You know who.
Actually to determine the mortality rate you must know how many people have the virus and they are only testing people with the worst symptoms. 85 to 90 percent of people with this virus have no symptoms and are not being tested.

LOL you keep arguing that the govt is telling you the truth, because if you saw it on TV it's real right?

okeedokee

"LOL you keep arguing that the govt is telling you the truth, ..."

I said, and proved, the very reverse.

Remember when you were asked what your IQ is, and you said '20-20'?
My IQ is 130, what is yours, I have been tested on 3 different scales

I beat you by 11 points. Tested at NYU. Pretty close to a full standard deviation.
No surprise, huh?

And my alma mater has the best fight song in the nation.

How did you like it at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College ....did you get a diploma or just that big red nose?
And you are still paying off your loans and I own stocks on 6 continents

Yawn

Surprise.....in wasn't the Chinese.

1. They may be responsible for the epidemic, but it is the panic-stricken Democrats who weaponized the virus, and especially the deaths, as their most recent hoax to be used against this President.
There is no account that attaches the death rate to the virus: Leftist influence has advanced a protocol that makes every death is to be claimed due to the virus, and by extension, to Trump.

There is no accurate number.

3. ā€œThe underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,ā€ the guidelines read.

ā€œCOVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,ā€ the guidance continued.
ā€œIf the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.ā€
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

3. "As we have yet to reach the total death rate reported in 2019 for the same time period (January 1st and April 9th), it appears that there is something seriously wrong with the way this pandemic has been reported and handled by the medical community, the media, and the politicians.

Pathetically, it most likely isnā€™t going to get better when as of April 8, 2020, all patients with coronavirus are now being classified as ā€œDeath due to COVID-19,ā€ regardless of the real cause of death. This draconian method of manipulating data to conform to your hypothesis is pure evil. It allows the medical community, the media, and politicians to cover up their errors, distort their miscalculations, and falsify their reports so that they can justify even further measures that will attempt to control, manipulate, and profit from those who donā€™t understand the importance of ā€œstatistical significanceā€.

4. "Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governorā€™s claim death was linked to coronavirus
An official cause of death remains outstanding pending toxicology results, and officials said it is possible the child died not from the virus but from an underlying condition, sudden infant death syndrome or positional asphyxiation.
In the absence of that official determination Friday, Lamont and Connecticut State Epidemiologist Matthew Cartter retreated from directly connecting the cause of the infantā€™s death to the virus.

[Democrat] "...Lamont presented the babyā€™s death as specifically caused by the virus, even though Chief Medical Examiner James Gillā€™s official cause of death finding is still outstanding."
Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governorā€™s claim death was linked to coronavirus

Despite Gov. Ned Lamont's announcement this week that a six-week-old infant in Hartford was the youngest fatality of the coronavirus pandemic, medical examiners still have not officially ruled the virus played any role in the child's death."
www.courant.com

5. "N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count

The city has added more than 3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive.
N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count

And by now, intelligent folk recognize rule #1 at play:

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
The Chinese may have been spraying every jet into the USA with the Kung flu, so the answer is the chinese communist party who was being crippled by Trumps tarrifs

Wrong.

Read more carefully.
And how would you know?

Simple.....not nearly as simple as you are, but simple to set you straight: everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

But the simplest answer is that Iā€™m a fact-based life formā€¦..you are not.
LOL you posted a link.

Are you claiming that the internet is all real

You have any extra play dough

I bet you don't read books either.

Government school grad?
You read any good golden books lately

We can compare educational resumes whenever you're ready.
You can remember that Bill Gates dropped out of school and as such has no degree

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You still paying off your loans

Now you believe you're Bill Gates???

Yesterday you were Napoleon.
I said that Bill Gates is a dropout who does not have your worthless degree

Silly girl

9. To determine the mortality rateā€¦..that means how many actually die from this virus (I explain for Democrats/government school grads), we need know two things:

b. How many actually die from itā€¦..a figure well hidden by those who control the data.

Soā€¦.if 100 are infected, and 10 dieā€¦.itā€™s a 10% rate. But what if a million have the virus, many not even knowing it, and ten die? Guess what happens to that hypothetical rate of 10%?

10. Guess what?
ā€œCoronavirus spread: Number of people infected by COVID-19 may be 50-80 times higher than official count, Stanford study suggestsā€

Andā€¦

Researchers at Stanford said it is possible the total number of Covid-19 cases may be much higher and therefore the mortality rate could be less than 0.2%.

The Stanford research indicates that the number of people infected with Covid-19 worldwide could be considerably higher than official figures suggest, which will lead to a much reduced total number of deaths attributed to the ongoing pandemic.ā€

You know who.
Actually to determine the mortality rate you must know how many people have the virus and they are only testing people with the worst symptoms. 85 to 90 percent of people with this virus have no symptoms and are not being tested.

LOL you keep arguing that the govt is telling you the truth, because if you saw it on TV it's real right?

okeedokee

I beat you by 11 points. Tested at NYU. Pretty close to a full standard deviation.
No surprise, huh?

How did you like it at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College ....did you get a diploma or just that big red nose?

Yawn

So we're not going to compare educations.
A wise move.

Let's not get too personal....but, no loans to pay off, and an extensive portfolio.

Stick to the topic: the Democrats weaponized the virus as their last chance to unseat Trump.

There is no accurate accounting of the number of deaths caused by the Wuhan virus.
That is my precis, and I have proven it.

10. Guess what?

Andā€¦

You know who.

okeedokee

No surprise, huh?

Yawn

A wise move.

Let's not get too personal....but, no loans to pay off, and an extensive portfolio.

Stick to the topic: the Democrats weaponized the virus as their last chance to unseat Trump.

There is no accurate accounting of the number of deaths caused by the Wuhan virus.
And you ended up here with me.

So how unemployed are you now

Upon viewing the raw numbers presented by the DNC press, one may become shocked....as they planned.

But, as Alexander Pope wrote.....
A little learning is a dangerous thing ; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring : There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, And drinking largely sobers us again.

11. For purposes of comparison, here are the stats for a normal year.

• Number of deaths: 2,813,503
  • Death rate: 863.8 deaths per 100,000 population
  • Life expectancy: 78.6 years
  • Infant Mortality rate: 5.79 deaths per 1,000 live births
Source: Deaths: Final Data for 2017, tables 1, 3, 13 pdf icon[PDF ā€“ 2 MB]

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:

• Heart disease: 647,457
  • Cancer: 599,108
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
  • Alzheimerā€™s disease: 121,404
  • Diabetes: 83,564
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,672
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 50,633
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173
Source: Deaths: Final Data for 2017, table B pdf icon[PDF ā€“ 2 MB]
FastStats

Upon viewing the raw numbers presented by the DNC press, one may become shocked....as they planned.

A little learning is a dangerous thing ; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring : There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, And drinking largely sobers us again.

FastStats
All you really need is the average daily death rate which is down not up

10. Guess what?

Andā€¦

You know who.

okeedokee

No surprise, huh?

Yawn

A wise move.

Don't get your hopes up....we are not associated in any way, other than it amused me to put you in your place.

You're dismissed.

10. Guess what?

Andā€¦

You know who.

okeedokee

No surprise, huh?

Yawn

A wise move.

Don't get your hopes up....we are not associated in any way, other than it amused me to put you in your place.

You're dismissed.
Yes teacher.............................. LOL how is unemployment

Substitutes.PNG

FastStats

Excellent point!

OK....you're back in my good graces.

"But we need to investigate even deeper to really understand the facts of what is going on during this pandemic. According to the CDC, 2,841,600 people died in the US in 2019. That averages out to be 236,800 per month. Yet only 501,444 deaths have occurred nationwide this year between January 1, 2020, to April 9. Averaging the death rate over the first 3 months of 2019, there should have been 710,400 deaths, not merely 501,444, especially since the death rate for the flu is historically highest in January, February, and March. So, where are all the bodies from the 0.001242% deaths caused by COVID-19?"

FastStats

Excellent point!

OK....you're back in my good graces.

"But we need to investigate even deeper to really understand the facts of what is going on during this pandemic. According to the CDC, 2,841,600 people died in the US in 2019. That averages out to be 236,800 per month. Yet only 501,444 deaths have occurred nationwide this year between January 1, 2020, to April 9. Averaging the death rate over the first 3 months of 2019, there should have been 710,400 deaths, not merely 501,444, especially since the death rate for the flu is historically highest in January, February, and March. So, where are all the bodies from the 0.001242% deaths caused by COVID-19?"
See....................................

Those who take the time to think instead of believing what they are told will see it my way.

10. Guess what?

Andā€¦

You know who.

okeedokee

No surprise, huh?

Yawn

A wise move.

You're dismissed.

Substitutes.PNG

I never said I was unemployed.

I spin straw into gold, from home.

I learned that when I guessed your name....

10. Guess what?

Andā€¦

You know who.

okeedokee

No surprise, huh?

Yawn

A wise move.

You're dismissed.

Substitutes.PNG

I never said I was unemployed.

I spin straw into gold, from home.

I learned that when I guessed your name....
People who spin straw into gold are unemployed from everywhere

FastStats

Not so sure about that, since it takes weeks for people to become serious cases.
So then the death rate is about cases people got nearly a month ago.
I think we should be more interested the infection rate, from new cases.

FastStats

Not so sure about that, since it takes weeks for people to become serious cases.
99.9 percent of the people who had covid 19 were not tested as they never became ill and if they admitted that they might have been slightly sick they would have been quarantined. Someone designed a pretty dumb system

FastStats

99.9 percent of the people who had covid 19 were not tested as they never became ill and if they admitted that they might have been slightly sick they would have been quarantined. Someone designed a pretty dumb system

Good point, without a good, free, universal test, we can't know the infection rate.

FastStats

Good point, without a good, free, universal test, we can't know the infection rate.
The government knows that yet they will not even begin random testing of not sick people. When the truth comes out someone will pay, likely the same CIA that has previously been attacking Trump

FastStats

What is the death rate?

FastStats

We should also be interested in the 99 percent of people who had this and recovered without even getting sick

Forum List

Back