Who 'Weaponized' The Chinese Virus?

Wasn't it Trump who promised that anyone who wanted to get tested would get tested? I know a number of people that have been exposed but were denied a test. If there are not enough tests how does anyone know what the real numbers are?
Wat does this have to do with the post to which you linked?

Nothing?

What is that you are muttering....."must-defend-party....."
You wrote:
"N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count
The city has added more than 3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive.​

You neglected to mentioned that they never tested negative, in fact they were never tested at all due to a lack of test kits. You are impyling this was a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie. I was merely curious as to what this was based on if testing is unavailable? Or is your accusation a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie?
BS spin of the month!

Wasn't it Trump who promised that anyone who wanted to get tested would get tested? I know a number of people that have been exposed but were denied a test. If there are not enough tests how does anyone know what the real numbers are?

Nothing?

You wrote:
The city has added more than 3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive.​

You neglected to mentioned that they never tested negative, in fact they were never tested at all due to a lack of test kits. You are impyling this was a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie. I was merely curious as to what this was based on if testing is unavailable? Or is your accusation a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie?

This is what I posted:

The city has added more than 3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive.
N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count

The operative word is "presumed," proving what I said about the dissembling Democrats.

That's two words you'd best look up.

Surprise.....in wasn't the Chinese.

1. They may be responsible for the epidemic, but it is the panic-stricken Democrats who weaponized the virus, and especially the deaths, as their most recent hoax to be used against this President.
There is no account that attaches the death rate to the virus: Leftist influence has advanced a protocol that makes every death is to be claimed due to the virus, and by extension, to Trump.

There is no accurate number.

3. “The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,” the guidelines read.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

3. "As we have yet to reach the total death rate reported in 2019 for the same time period (January 1st and April 9th), it appears that there is something seriously wrong with the way this pandemic has been reported and handled by the medical community, the media, and the politicians.

Pathetically, it most likely isn’t going to get better when as of April 8, 2020, all patients with coronavirus are now being classified as “Death due to COVID-19,” regardless of the real cause of death. This draconian method of manipulating data to conform to your hypothesis is pure evil. It allows the medical community, the media, and politicians to cover up their errors, distort their miscalculations, and falsify their reports so that they can justify even further measures that will attempt to control, manipulate, and profit from those who don’t understand the importance of “statistical significance”.
Statistically Significant: Why It Makes a Difference - Tom McFie

4. "Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus
An official cause of death remains outstanding pending toxicology results, and officials said it is possible the child died not from the virus but from an underlying condition, sudden infant death syndrome or positional asphyxiation.
In the absence of that official determination Friday, Lamont and Connecticut State Epidemiologist Matthew Cartter retreated from directly connecting the cause of the infant’s death to the virus.

[Democrat] "...Lamont presented the baby’s death as specifically caused by the virus, even though Chief Medical Examiner James Gill’s official cause of death finding is still outstanding."
Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

Despite Gov. Ned Lamont's announcement this week that a six-week-old infant in Hartford was the youngest fatality of the coronavirus pandemic, medical examiners still have not officially ruled the virus played any role in the child's death."
www.courant.com

5. "N.Y.C. Death Toll Soars Past 10,000 in Revised Virus Count

The city has added more than 3,700 additional people who were presumed to have died of the coronavirus but had never tested positive.

And by now, intelligent folk recognize rule #1 at play:

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
Interesting. NM has two free of charge testing sites set up at two Walmart’s in my area alone.

Nothing?

You wrote:

"...they were never tested at all due to a lack of test kits. "

Excellent.....an accidental indictment of Hussein by you.

Eight years after the Obamunists experienced the H1N1, how is it that they never replenished ventilators, never replenished testing kits, never made sure there were enough PTE’s, the face shields, the masks, enough gloves, etc.???

Should we assume that the one your side called god, Jesus, and the messiah, actually imagined that there would never be another such epidemic, and, therefore, he needn't replace/renew any of the supplies that were used up during his 'handling' of the H1N1.

One can certainly understand such a belief on his part, as he promised that his election "was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth"

Soooo.....is he still god?

Or are you Democrats simply fools?

Nothing?

You wrote:

This is what I posted:

The operative word is "presumed," proving what I said about the dissembling Democrats.

So you presume that unless someone tests positive they shouldn't be included in the stats? Does the lack of test kits available have anything to do with Trump saying "I like the numbers being where they are".

Nothing?

You wrote:

This is what I posted:

So you presume that unless someone tests positive they shouldn't be included in the stats? Does the lack of test kits available have anything to do with Trump saying "I like the numbers being where they are".

You're really not good at this.

The Democrats need a more adept gofer.

"...they were never tested at all due to a lack of test kits. "

Excellent.....an accidental indictment of Hussein by you.

Eight years after the Obamunists experienced the H1N1, how is it that they never replenished ventilators, never replenished testing kits, never made sure there were enough PTE’s, the face shields, the masks, enough gloves, etc.???
The claim: The Obama administration left Trump “bare” and “empty” shelves of medical supplies in the national strategic stockpile.
The truth: The 2009 H1N1 outbreak did deplete the N95 mask supply and was never replenished, but the Obama administration did not leave the stockpile empty of other materials. While the stockpile has never been funded at the levels some experts have requested, its former director said in 2019, before the coronavirus pandemic, that it was well-equipped. (The outbreak has since eaten away at its reserves.)

Please remind me which party controlled Congress for most of those years.

1. They may be responsible for the epidemic, but it is the panic-stricken Democrats who weaponized the virus, and especially the deaths, as their most recent hoax to be used against this President.
There is no account that attaches the death rate to the virus: Leftist influence has advanced a protocol that makes every death is to be claimed due to the virus, and by extension, to Trump.

3. “The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,” the guidelines read.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

3. "As we have yet to reach the total death rate reported in 2019 for the same time period (January 1st and April 9th), it appears that there is something seriously wrong with the way this pandemic has been reported and handled by the medical community, the media, and the politicians.

Pathetically, it most likely isn’t going to get better when as of April 8, 2020, all patients with coronavirus are now being classified as “Death due to COVID-19,” regardless of the real cause of death. This draconian method of manipulating data to conform to your hypothesis is pure evil. It allows the medical community, the media, and politicians to cover up their errors, distort their miscalculations, and falsify their reports so that they can justify even further measures that will attempt to control, manipulate, and profit from those who don’t understand the importance of “statistical significance”.

4. "Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus
An official cause of death remains outstanding pending toxicology results, and officials said it is possible the child died not from the virus but from an underlying condition, sudden infant death syndrome or positional asphyxiation.
In the absence of that official determination Friday, Lamont and Connecticut State Epidemiologist Matthew Cartter retreated from directly connecting the cause of the infant’s death to the virus.

[Democrat] "...Lamont presented the baby’s death as specifically caused by the virus, even though Chief Medical Examiner James Gill’s official cause of death finding is still outstanding."
Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

Despite Gov. Ned Lamont's announcement this week that a six-week-old infant in Hartford was the youngest fatality of the coronavirus pandemic, medical examiners still have not officially ruled the virus played any role in the child's death."
www.courant.com

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
Interesting. NM has two free of charge testing sites set up at two Walmart’s in my area alone.
Interesting. Can anyone walk in and request a test as the President promised?

Nothing?

You wrote:

This is what I posted:

You're really not good at this.

The Democrats need a more adept gofer.
Not much of a counter argument, more of a weak ad hominem. Please step up your game. You're feeling well I hope?

What is the actual number of Wuhan virus deaths?
No one knows......but here is what they're conflating it with.

8. Here are some supporting data, reported by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), which mathematically and scientifically back up this bold hypothesis.

• Out of 327.2 million people, there were 501,444 total deaths in the United States from January 1, through April 8th this year
  • 4,065 of those deaths were from COVID-19
  • 4,467 of those deaths were from the flu
  • 35,230 of those deaths were from pneumonia
  • 1,879 of these pneumonia cases also had COVID-19
Here we have some data that we use to calculate some scientific mathematical facts, not propaganda.

1. 0.153% of the US population died between January 1 and April 4, 2020
  2. 0.81% of those deaths (0.001242% of the population) were due to COVID-19
  3. 0.89% of those deaths (0.001352% of the population) were due to the flu
  4. 766.67% more deaths have occurred from pneumonia than from COVID-19

www.courant.com

The Chinese may have been spraying every jet into the USA with the Kung flu, so the answer is the chinese communist party who was being crippled by Trumps tarrifs

www.courant.com

The Chinese may have been spraying every jet into the USA with the Kung flu, so the answer is the chinese communist party who was being crippled by Trumps tarrifs

someone call the asylum - ANOTHER fruit basket climbed the fence - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

www.courant.com

someone call the asylum - ANOTHER fruit basket climbed the fence - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is what the FBI said before I schooled them

Next

www.courant.com

See PoliticalChic, this is just the kind of conspiracy insanity you're encouraging. Or is that the goal of your conspiracy insanity?

www.courant.com

See PoliticalChic, this is just the kind of conspiracy insanity you're encouraging. Or is that the goal of your conspiracy insanity?
The real conspiracy theory is that Oswald killed JFK when Bush did it

www.courant.com

Wrong.

Read more carefully.

Forum List

Back