Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

This is the topic! ! !

Can you answer ....
Why did Trump after pushing the birther deal for five years back off now?

If you don't want to answer...
I understand..... heh hehhh hehhe
Hitlery can't since she started it.....:lol:

It's OK....

You can't answer my question....

That's fine.

The good news is that the idiot, Trump, has placed this issue right back in the spotlight with his lame "I ended the controversy".........He BOTH started it (and funded it) and, second, now has managed to royally piss off the entire black voting bloc to show up on Nov. 8th to vote against the charlatan.

Expect some firings from the Trump campaign camp for suggesting to Trump to pull off this latest stunt that has backfired.

Who pushed it for five years....
And now wants no part of it.....

What changed????

Will anyone who worships Trump offer an explanation....

Because the man himself ran away after announcing he was a dumb ass for so long..
You mean hitlerys birther story?

No links to her apologizing?

Donald Trump has now taken the position that you Birthers are and always have been full of shit.

You seem to be struggling to cope with that.
I am not a hitlery supporter....but you are right, Trump doesn't like you birthers....

See what I mean? These people are falling apart right before our eyes.
I agree....I doubt your democrat party will survive after hitlery looses the election...

Are you the reincarnation of Kosh?

The good news is that the idiot, Trump, has placed this issue right back in the spotlight with his lame "I ended the controversy".........He BOTH started it (and funded it) and, second, now has managed to royally piss off the entire black voting bloc to show up on Nov. 8th to vote against the charlatan.

Expect some firings from the Trump campaign camp for suggesting to Trump to pull off this latest stunt that has backfired.
Hopefully hitlery will come clean now and apologize for starting the birther movement now that Trump ended it..,.

You mean hitlerys birther story?

No links to her apologizing?

Donald Trump has now taken the position that you Birthers are and always have been full of shit.

You seem to be struggling to cope with that.
I am not a hitlery supporter....but you are right, Trump doesn't like you birthers....

See what I mean? These people are falling apart right before our eyes.
I agree....I doubt your democrat party will survive after hitlery looses the election...

Are you the reincarnation of Kosh?
I assume Kosh was a one time fine patriot here?

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"
Trump the arrogant ass will never apologize, in spite of the fact he’s consistently wrong.
What's he apologizing for?
For tricking you morons into foaming at the mouth thinking the claims would cause your POTUS to have only one term.
Huh? I didn't think so

Anyways, tell us who started birther movement?
If you say so.

Most likely some inbred white cracker that happens to be your neighbor started the birther movement. There is a reason you clowns cant shake your stupidity even with everyone laughing at you. :laugh:

Shillary just got rekt on Twitter by another prominent Democrat in front of everyone.

24zm0px.jpg

James Asher Twitter
Drumpf just wrecked millions of inbreds such as yourself. There is no doubt Obama was born in the US. From your commander and shepherd Donald Drumpf.
Or not

20h
Hillary Clinton

✔@HillaryClinton
President Obama’s successor cannot and will not be the man who led the racist birther movement. Period.

James Asher

✔@jimasher
@HillaryClinton So why did your man#sidblumenthal spread the #obamabirther rumor to me in 2008, asking us to investigate? Remember?

12:06 AM - 16 Sep 2016 · Maryland, USA, United States

bwahaha

Jake Tapper ‏@jaketapper 1h1 hour ago
Sid Blumenthal tells @danmericaCNN: "This is false. Period."

Jake Tapper on Twitter

of course he does, the libs only know how to lie. hows your sick old nominee?

i just showed you where the campaign
mgr admitted it. read it
If honesty is a factor for you in this race then check out this article... I heard Chris Wallace talking about it to Brit Hume on Fox and neither questioned the integrity of the author as I believe they knew him well:

A study compared mostly false and worse statements by Clinton and Trump and found that Clinton had 27% and Trump 70%.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/opinion/sunday/clintons-fibs-vs-trumps-huge-lies.html?_r=0
Politifact, which has been thoroughly discredited.

Where?

How about you go through the lies by Trump that politifact lists and shows us that all of those determinations are wrong.
I've already done that. Politifact believes its opinions are facts, and anyone who states a differing opinion is lying. The reality is that Politifact lies more than any Republican politician.

Unless parental control is preventing you from watching youtube, there is no other excuse that you can't play them yourself. Beside, I already answered your question, you're just too dumb to see it.
Obviously youre recessive genes are effecting your intellect. I clearly stated that I dont put any stock in wild videos with Birthers spilling their guts. Hence I deign not to watch them. I guess since you cant articulate well enough to summarize the videos without help I will just discard your claims like the trash I anticipated they would be.

I posted more than just videos.

Since when you don't trust MSNBC?
You posted nonsense and MSNBC is on par with Fox as being credible.

Number of viewers shows otherwise.

Anyways, tell us who started birther movement?
If you say so.

Most likely some inbred white cracker that happens to be your neighbor started the birther movement. There is a reason you clowns cant shake your stupidity even with everyone laughing at you. :laugh:
Now that is true desperation end to an argument one like you can't win

i was a 2008 hillary PUMA and at the time, the pumas were distributing the birther question just like the memo told them too.

many of us pumas are not ever going to vote for hillary again. never

You're funny....Full of shit, but hilarious anyway.....Have another drink...LOL

how much you gettin paid for this gig? lol

They pay him in Crackerjack trinkets and ditch weed.
bongload.gif

No I dont read retarded english. what does "just ask take your parents" mean?

Since you're asking again, honestly, I wrote something else, then I realized you wouldn't "get it" so I typed something else and I haven't notice one word from the previous sentence was left in there. When I saw it, I went back and corrected it, but you already replied to original. I know you'e frustrated that you have no valid arguments and the only thing you can complain about are typos, and punctuation, and little things as such. I come here when I need a break from work, I glance over the threads and reply to some. I type fast and I'm not here to make it easy for you, and if you don't like it, go ahead and complain about it, I don't give a shit. When I'm done, I go back to work. You stay here and count commas and periods.

BTW, I'm not aware of any "birther movement"....we've just always looked for some proof, any proof, that the mutt was born in Hawaii and there is none. What's amazing is the leftist trash in the media let it happen, made it happen to fulfill some sort of legacy of idiocy to the civil rights movement. So we've had our first negro president who has been a fraud since the beginning. He's doubled the debt, lost two wars that were won, crippled our economy, and made us the laughingstock of the world. So there ya go prog trash....the legacy is fulfilled..

Hillary's always been abysmal, but I'm finding it sort of fascinating that people are willing to just so "oh well, it doesn't matter now" to mocking a disabled person, slandering a judge for his ethnicity and being point man for a racist political attack.

That's how abysmal Clinton is...people are fed up with the cronyism and establishment. It eats at the left Trump isn't "politically correct"

Trump isn't "politicially incorrect", he's a facist. He wants to "patriotism" taught in schools. He offered to pay the legal fees of anyone beating on protesters (exercising their right of free speech under the Constitution). He want's to have a religious test for entering the country (which violates the Constitution), he wants to deport people without due process (again, against the Constitution). His policies promote things which would violate the Geneva Convention, and he would attack and kill people who give Americans the finger. And he just admitted that he deliberately lied to Republicans for 8 years about Obama's birth certificate, knowing full well that Obama was born an American, distracting his constituents from real problems and real issues.

And Trump is every bit as much as member of the "elites" as Clinton. In fact more so. He's bragged about bribing politicians. That's the way the game is played, he says, and he knows how to play it. He made $40 million on his first bankruptcy. Honest people don't make money going bankrupt.

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

Trump the arrogant ass will never apologize, in spite of the fact he’s consistently wrong.
What's he apologizing for?

Exactly. Lying has become totally acceptable in american society unless the "other guys" do it. And why would we expect anything else. america itself after all is one grand illusion whose perceptual reality is based upon a series of grand lies that have become the foundation of how the masses perceive of themselves and their nation. But even they, if only on some primordial hind brain level, understand the entire thing is fiction. This is why many become so unhinged at the mere questioning of the mythology.

BTW, I'm not aware of any "birther movement"....we've just always looked for some proof, any proof, that the mutt was born in Hawaii and there is none. What's amazing is the leftist trash in the media let it happen, made it happen to fulfill some sort of legacy of idiocy to the civil rights movement. So we've had our first negro president who has been a fraud since the beginning. He's doubled the debt, lost two wars that were won, crippled our economy, and made us the laughingstock of the world. So there ya go prog trash....the legacy is fulfilled..

So you're a birther, got it.

There is all kinds of proof the Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii, right down to a record of his birth announcement. What's amazing is that fools like you continue to believe this isn't true. You also ignore the fact that he was born to an American mother, making him a "natural born citizen" from the moment of his birth, regardless of where he was born.

The debt doubled because of the Bush wars, the recession, and the bailouts to the economy. The wars were never won. To have cut spending while the economy was shedding a half million jobs a month would have collapsed the economy and destroyed the nation, if not the world. That Obama was able to pull the nation and the world back from the financial abyss that had the American economy in a death spiral, is beyond amazing, especially considering how obstructive the Republicans were.

Bush botched the post-war rebuilding of Iraq and alienated the Iraqi people in the process. Fighting continued throughout the Bush Presidency. Bush signed the withdrawal agreement and Americans wanted an end to the useless waste of taxpayer $$$ that was the Iraq debacle. Worst of all, the world lost respect for America.

Bush lost the good will and sympathy of the world after 9.11 with his invasion of Iraq, and he was a laughingstock throughout the world. No one respected Bush. He's an idiot who should be tried for war crimes, and defrauding the American public. Notice how senior members of the Bush Administration never travel abroad. There are lots of people around the world who would like to see them dragged before the war crimes Tribunal in Le Hague.

Obama has restored the respect of the world for the US. No Putin doesn't like him, because unlike Donald Trump, Putin can't control Obama.

Obama should apologize for starting the whole stupid birther thing in the first place when he told his publisher in circa 1990 that he was born in Kenya. He was being a liberal elitist snob

Obama should apologize for starting the whole stupid birther thing in the first place when he told his publisher in circa 1990 that he was born in Kenya. He was being a liberal elitist snob

And women are responsible for their own rapes.

Forum List

Back