Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Racism and hate? You're full of shit. You mean of course because I'm OK with white liberals, it's just the black ones I criticize. Yeah.

One simple question. Who made up that Obama was born in Kenya? Who sat down in front of a blank piece of paper and wrote those words? Obama was born in Kenya. Well? And don't just say Miriam, she didn't say that. Who did? You have to show how you know that, not just parrot her 10,000 foot statement that answered nothing

Again, I don;t give a fuck WHO or WHAT you choose to believe......have it your way, Obama was born in Kenya and for 8 years he fucked you over...

Vote for your Trumpster and lose anyway......LOL

I said he was NOT born in Kenya, you stupid fucking twat. I said he LIED. What is wrong with you? Birth defect? How do liberals not possess reading comprehension? Your government school education?

It was started by a Clinton staffer. are you now claiming that the Clintons did not know what their staffers were doing? what does that say about them if true?

Again, believe whatever your half brain chooses......EVERY credible source states otherwise but keep on believing Sean hannity......It does NOT make an ounce of difference in Trump's having to admit that he was WRONG and a slime, racist bullshitter.....like his followers....Like you.

I said he was NOT born in Kenya, you stupid fucking twat. I said he LIED. What is wrong with you? Birth defect? How do liberals not possess reading comprehension? Your government school education?

Sure, Obama stated that he was born in Kenya just to fuck with your half brain...
Believe what you wish....I don't give a flying fuck.....LOL

Sure, Obama stated that he was born in Kenya just to fuck with your half brain...

You said Obama didn't say it. I just asked you who did say it then. Who sat down in front of a blank piece of paper and wrote that Obama was born in Kenya? And again, say how you know it. Miriam clearly did not say it was her. She said she didn't "fact check" it, that's all. So who did? Why would anyone but an elitist liberal snob but Obama do that?

Now that you're pinned you're trying to just run away

It was started by a Clinton staffer. are you now claiming that the Clintons did not know what their staffers were doing? what does that say about them if true?

Again, believe whatever your half brain chooses......EVERY credible source states otherwise but keep on believing Sean hannity......It does NOT make an ounce of difference in Trump's having to admit that he was WRONG and a slime, racist bullshitter.....like his followers....Like you.

a Clinton staffer started it. that is a proven fact. The truth is probably that Obama let it stand because he had gotten foreign student financial aid at Harvard and Columbia and did not want to disclose the fraud that he perpetrated to get that money.

as to it being racist. Obama is half white. its not racist, never was. the same questions would be raised if he was 100% white or 100% Asian.

but I understand, all you have is the cry or racism because you libs lose on everything that matters.

poor little natty boi. destroyed once again by truth, facts, and logic.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
poor little natty boi. destroyed once again by truth, facts, and logic.

As soon as you come up with TRUTH, FACTS and LOGIC, I will feel 'destroyed"....Until then, have an enema......LOL

Thinking about this.
If Trump funded the birther movement to bring out the facts, regardless of what he thought he would find, since his work obviously proved (incorrectly) that the Kenyan was not a Kenyan, the left are the ones that should be kissing Trumps ass for taking the pressure off of their illegal president.

20h
Hillary Clinton

✔@HillaryClinton
President Obama’s successor cannot and will not be the man who led the racist birther movement. Period.

James Asher

✔@jimasher
@HillaryClinton So why did your man#sidblumenthal spread the #obamabirther rumor to me in 2008, asking us to investigate? Remember?

12:06 AM - 16 Sep 2016 · Maryland, USA, United States

bwahaha

Jake Tapper ‏@jaketapper 1h1 hour ago
Sid Blumenthal tells @danmericaCNN: "This is false. Period."

Jake Tapper on Twitter

of course he does, the libs only know how to lie. hows your sick old nominee?

i just showed you where the campaign
mgr admitted it. read it
If honesty is a factor for you in this race then check out this article... I heard Chris Wallace talking about it to Brit Hume on Fox and neither questioned the integrity of the author as I believe they knew him well:

A study compared mostly false and worse statements by Clinton and Trump and found that Clinton had 27% and Trump 70%.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/opinion/sunday/clintons-fibs-vs-trumps-huge-lies.html?_r=0
Politifact, which has been thoroughly discredited.
Do you have a link or are we all supposed to just take your word?

I wonder when hitlery will change hers?

Can you offer any proof that Hillary said anything....
Because there are a shitload of videos of Wonderful Donald saying it....

And now he says different....
Do you know why your leader changed his mind?

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Do you have any of hitlery saying she no longer believes it, or is sorry for starting it?

She didn't start it.

Who pushed it for five years....
And now wants no part of it.....

What changed????

Will anyone who worships Trump offer an explanation....

Because the man himself ran away after announcing he was a dumb ass for so long..
You mean hitlerys birther story?

No links to her apologizing?
No links to her supporting it

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"

Obama should apologize for starting the whole stupid birther thing in the first place when he told his publisher in circa 1990 that he was born in Kenya. He was being a liberal elitist snob

And women are responsible for their own rapes.
So the question is did he make the statement? What is so complicated for you?

So now that trump is finally admitting the truth that Obama was born in America, what are the crazy birthers going to do?

What new lie and conspiracy will they come up with now?

Trump acknowledges Obama was born in the United States - AOL
You had to be a drooling, screaming, retard to believe the birther conspiracy anyway. Dont assume that they wont formulate another conspiracy as to why Drumpf admitted the birther conspiracy was BS. They may even go so far as to suggest Drumpf is being controlled by aliens.

Their new lie is that Hillary made them do it.

At least they're admitting that they're too stupid and lazy to think for themselves.

It's always someone else's fault even though Hillary had nothing to do with it.
Except he didn't say that. Fk I wish you stupid lefturds knew English and not sound bite!

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

Obama should apologize for starting the whole stupid birther thing in the first place when he told his publisher in circa 1990 that he was born in Kenya. He was being a liberal elitist snob

And women are responsible for their own rapes.
So the question is did he make the statement? What is so complicated for you?
I told a random girl that I was from Mars back in 04

How do you make an "error" and pull that he was born in Africa? And so maybe he told someone else, not her. She didn't say she's the one who made up Africa out of thin air? Who sat down and wrote that and why? She doesn't say. Why did they leave it in their bio of him for 15 years? She didn't say. She made a vague statement, she didn't say shit

Listen, believe whatever fuck you want....I don't give a crap......This forum will NEVER educate morons who live full of hatred and racism.

Remain the idiot that you are now, it does NOT make a difference.
Oh sure you do! WTF are you running from? There's no evidence of BC.

Trump has a problem with apologies because it implies that he was wrong and Trump is of course never wrong.

Trump has a problem with apologies because it implies that he was wrong and Trump is of course never wrong.

Actually Trump is very, VERY insecure.....like a virgin at an orgy.

Actually Trump is very, VERY insecure.....like a virgin at an orgy.
Yep, the more bluster, threats, and bullying, the more insecurity. Trump is trying to convince himself as much as his audience. This is what makes him so dangerous. He can't back down, admit failures, or even take the advice of others. When the phone rings at 3am, you don't want Trump answering.

Forum List

Back