Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Where have you been dude, Hillary takes responsibility and apologizes for her mistakes all the time. She's addressed most of her major issues with ownership and/or apologies Benghazi, emails, deplorables etc. I'm not saying she is a pillar of honesty but if you are comparing her with Trump there is no contest

Hillary Clinton on Benghazi: "I do feel responsible" - CBS News

Thank you for taking the time to explain REALITY to that useless piece of right wing trash, BiPArt ...The moron is out of control and adds zero to any thread....just rambling how he hates everybody who criticizes his long-lost love, the Trumpster.

Translation: I kick your ass every time you attempt to post your sleaze in this forum. You are terrified to even respond directly to my posts, so you snipe about me to third parties and tag me with the "laughing" award.

"I feel responsible" is not an apology. By definition, she was responsible, but ever since it happened she's been blaming it on a video. When is she going to apologize to the families of the victims for getting them killed?
That's not for you to decide. The way you move the goalposts it would never be enough, no matter what she said.
She was responsible and don't you ever fking forget it. Benghazi she's a murderer.

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"
Trump has a problem with apologies because it implies that he was wrong and Trump is of course never wrong.

When do leftwing douche bags ever apologize for anything? Has Hillary apologized to the families of the four Americans killed in Benghazi?
Where have you been dude, Hillary takes responsibility and apologizes for her mistakes all the time. She's addressed most of her major issues with ownership and/or apologies Benghazi, emails, deplorables etc. I'm not saying she is a pillar of honesty but if you are comparing her with Trump there is no contest

Hillary Clinton on Benghazi: "I do feeI responsible" - CBS News

"I feel responsible" is not an apology. By definition, she was responsible, but ever since it happened she's been blaming it on a video. When is she going to apologize to the families of the victims for getting them killed?
Nice dodge by the way, you claim Hillary never apologizes for anything. But she's on record apologizing and taking responsibility for many things which I just showed. Contrast at the Trump. Not even close, his ego is too big to admit fault. Similar to you

Please quote one of her lame-ass apologies. Most of them take the form of "sorry I'm not perfect, but I can't solve your problem because I'm too busy saving the world."

Trump has a problem with apologies because it implies that he was wrong and Trump is of course never wrong.

When do leftwing douche bags ever apologize for anything? Has Hillary apologized to the families of the four Americans killed in Benghazi?

Nice dodge by the way, you claim Hillary never apologizes for anything. But she's on record apologizing and taking responsibility for many things which I just showed. Contrast at the Trump. Not even close, his ego is too big to admit fault. Similar to you

Please quote one of her lame-ass apologies. Most of them take the form of "sorry I'm not perfect, but I can't solve your problem because I'm too busy saving the world."
She blamed a video for Benghazi. Ruined his life as well as murdering the four there! She's just a loser

Contrast at the Trump. Not even close, his ego is too big to admit fault. Similar to you

trump is too INSECURE to ever apologize......

BTW, check out Trumps's relationship with Roy Cohn (the bastard chief counsel for Joe McCarthy's witch hunts)....It was Cohn who advised Trump to NEVER apologize and NEVER act defensively. Cohn actually told Trump, "there are lots of stupid people in this country who will think you're a hero if you never show weaknesses...."
Cohn was Trump's mentor who he turned to for advice during 80's and until his death. After Cohn was disbarred and his health failed, Trump seen to distance himself from him but he never distanced himself from his mentors advice, "Above all, attack, attack, attack--never defend.". His advice to Trump, has been at the heart of Trump's campaign.

Nonsense. Clinton, unlike her opposition is quick to apologize when she knows she's wrong. She has given many apologizes over the year but the one that stands out is her apology for the email fiasco.

“I wanted you to hear this directly from me,” Clinton wrote. “Yes, I should have used two email addresses, one for personal matters and one for my work at the State Department. Not doing so was a mistake. I’m sorry about it, and I take full responsibility.”

Hillary Clinton's apology evolution

Nonsense. Clinton, unlike her opposition is quick to apologize when she knows she's wrong. She has given many apologizes over the year but the one that stands out is her apology for the email fiasco.

“I wanted you to hear this directly from me,” Clinton wrote. “Yes, I should have used two email addresses, one for personal matters and one for my work at the State Department. Not doing so was a mistake. I’m sorry about it, and I take full responsibility.”

So why'd she delete 30k emails? Still waiting. D'OH!

It wasn't a "mistake." It was deliberate. Her "apology" was just another lie about her email scandal.

Contrast at the Trump. Not even close, his ego is too big to admit fault. Similar to you

trump is too INSECURE to ever apologize......

BTW, check out Trumps's relationship with Roy Cohn (the bastard chief counsel for Joe McCarthy's witch hunts)....It was Cohn who advised Trump to NEVER apologize and NEVER act defensively. Cohn actually told Trump, "there are lots of stupid people in this country who will think you're a hero if you never show weaknesses...."
Cohn was Trump's mentor who he turned to for advice during 80's and until his death. After Cohn was disbarred and his health failed, Trump seen to distance himself from him but he never distanced himself from his mentors advice, "Above all, attack, attack, attack--never defend.". His advice to Trump, has been at the heart of Trump's campaign.

It sounds like the guy was Hillary's lawyer.

It wasn't a "mistake." It was deliberate. Her "apology" was just another lie about her email scandal.

A strong enema is the ONLY thing that can help you.........Go and give yourself one. LOSER....LOL

Cohn was downright evil and suffered a well deserved painful death......He managed to ruin countless lives, just for the pleasure of being able to do so.

You're writing nonsense again. Of course her use of two email addresses was deliberate. It was intentional but that does not mean it was not a mistake on her part. In fact, it was a big mistake and she is apologizing for the mistake.

Cohn was downright evil and suffered a well deserved painful death......He managed to ruin countless lives, just for the pleasure of being able to do so.
Who's life did he ruin who was innocent?

You're writing nonsense again. Of course her use of two email addresses was deliberate. It was intentional but that does not mean it was not a mistake on her part. In fact, it was a big mistake and she is apologizing for the mistake.

It was a "mistake," meaning she should have come up with a better plan that she would have gotten away with. Getting caught was the mistake, in her mind.

So why'd she delete 30k emails? Still waiting. D'OH!
Check your trash... How many have you deleted over the past 4 years?

Also worth noting there was a secure communication system that was used to discuss confidential and classified informatiom which she used. The server in question was for general communication

Donald John Trump was lying back then and his apology is total bullshit and his handlers attempt to spin his comments as being something good for the nation.

Donald John Trump was and in my opinion still is a birther like most of those voting for him are!

According to you Trump never funds ANYTHING.

Stupid and lame retort......Did Trump state that he sent private investigators to Hawaii to "uncover" the birth certificate issue and that what they found was "unbelievable"....????? YES or NO?
Joe Arpaio and his Maricopa County Sheriffs Officers found the long form birth certificate to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation. So after that, there was no reason for Trump's investigators to pursue investigating.

Donald John Trump claims President Obama was born in the United States, so I guess Arpaio and his investigators were wrong or are you claiming Trump is wrong!?!

Also the State of Hawaii also stated the Sheriff is full of shit but you will believe any birther nonsense because of your hatred for anyone that is non-white!

According to you Trump never funds ANYTHING.

Stupid and lame retort......Did Trump state that he sent private investigators to Hawaii to "uncover" the birth certificate issue and that what they found was "unbelievable"....????? YES or NO?
Joe Arpaio and his Maricopa County Sheriffs Officers found the long form birth certificate to be a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation. So after that, there was no reason for Trump's investigators to pursue investigating.

Donald John Trump claims President Obama was born in the United States, so I guess Arpaio and his investigators were wrong or are you claiming Trump is wrong!?!

Also the State of Hawaii also stated the Sheriff is full of shit but you will believe any birther nonsense because of your hatred for anyone that is non-white!
The state of Hawaii never officially made a statement on Arpaio's investigative conclusions proving the document was a 100% forgery. Instead, Hawaii went dormant.

Forum List

Back