Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Damn are you all uninformed, your writers forgot to tell you. Here:

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kati...rsight-committee-clinton-obstruction-n2214383
A credible link please.
You didn't ask, you said link I gavel you link you disprove it.
Please write in english. I have no clue what you just said.
What didn't you understand? You asked for a link, I provided a link. What is hard to understand? Prove the content isn't legit
I didnt understand your poorly constructed post. No I didnt ask you for a link initially. You must have confused yourself. I just pointed out the link you did provide was not credible.
Well someone did, and I provided it. You disprove it.

A credible link please.
What didn't you understand? You asked for a link, I provided a link. What is hard to understand? Prove the content isn't legit
I didnt understand your poorly constructed post. No I didnt ask you for a link initially. You must have confused yourself. I just pointed out the link you did provide was not credible.
Take a deep breath and try again. This time with a credible link.

Donald John Trump was lying back then and his apology is total bullshit and his handlers attempt to spin his comments as being something good for the nation.

Donald John Trump was and in my opinion still is a birther like most of those voting for him are!
Donald Trump did not apologize. I've never heard Trump apologize for anything. An apology means that there are some things in life that you value more than your ego and there is nothing more important to Donald than his ego.
Again what would he apologize for

I did. Disprove it

I did. Disprove it
No your link was not credible. Try again.

Nonsense. Clinton, unlike her opposition is quick to apologize when she knows she's wrong. She has given many apologizes over the year but the one that stands out is her apology for the email fiasco.

“I wanted you to hear this directly from me,” Clinton wrote. “Yes, I should have used two email addresses, one for personal matters and one for my work at the State Department. Not doing so was a mistake. I’m sorry about it, and I take full responsibility.”

Hillary Clinton's apology evolution
So why'd she delete 30k emails? Still waiting. D'OH!
Check your trash... How many have you deleted over the past 4 years?
I don't delete 30k at a time after being told by subpoena not to. D'OH

In fact, I've never been subpoenaed to date.
Is that what happened? 30k emails were mass deleted at once after a subpoena was issued? I haven't heard that. Do you have a link showing evidence of that?

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kati...rsight-committee-clinton-obstruction-n2214383
This is nothing more than vague speculation, hardly convincing evidence. Funny how all this comes to a head during the final months of a presidential election.

I did. Disprove it
There is nothing to disprove as your link doesn't prove anything. It's a witch hunt by reps to discredit their opponents in a presidential election. look at the claims in your link... Nothing is concrete, all speculation calling for an investigation

I did. Disprove it
No your link was not credible. Try again.
Disprove it. The fact you have nothing is validation

Donald John Trump was lying back then and his apology is total bullshit and his handlers attempt to spin his comments as being something good for the nation.

Donald John Trump was and in my opinion still is a birther like most of those voting for him are!
Donald Trump did not apologize. I've never heard Trump apologize for anything. An apology means that there are some things in life that you value more than your ego and there is nothing more important to Donald than his ego.

Trump has nothing to apologize for. Obama refused to present his birth certificate for years, so it's reasonable for people to speculate that he has an ulterior motive.

So why'd she delete 30k emails? Still waiting. D'OH!

Is that what happened? 30k emails were mass deleted at once after a subpoena was issued? I haven't heard that. Do you have a link showing evidence of that?

This is nothing more than vague speculation, hardly convincing evidence. Funny how all this comes to a head during the final months of a presidential election.
Huh?

I did. Disprove it
There is nothing to disprove as your link doesn't prove anything. It's a witch hunt by reps to discredit their opponents in a presidential election. look at the claims in your link... Nothing is concrete, all speculation calling for an investigation
33k deleted, admitted, and there was a subpoena all facts

Actually I don't care about any of this.

This is how dumb the left-wing is. You claim that freedom of speech is all these different things, and defend people doing the dumbest and most obnoxious actions possible.

But *THIS* here is freedom of speech. You have a politician. He's running for, or in office. Trump spoke out and questioned his origin of birth.

THIS *IS* what freedom of speech is supposed to cover.

So no, he doesn't need to apologize for anything. If he does, fine, if he doesn't fine. If you accept it, or not, doesn't matter to him, or me, or anyone. He used his freedom of speech, and was perfectly right to do so.

So I don't give a crap if you accept an apology or not. You don't matter dude. None of you do.
Trump doesn't care where Obama was born and never has. His questioning of Obama's birthplace has just been a means of keeping the name Trump in the news.

This is how dumb the left-wing is. You claim that freedom of speech is all these different things, and defend people doing the dumbest and most obnoxious actions possible.

But *THIS* here is freedom of speech. You have a politician. He's running for, or in office. Trump spoke out and questioned his origin of birth.

So no, he doesn't need to apologize for anything. If he does, fine, if he doesn't fine. If you accept it, or not, doesn't matter to him, or me, or anyone. He used his freedom of speech, and was perfectly right to do so.

So I don't give a crap if you accept an apology or not. You don't matter dude. None of you do.
Nobody is proposing that he wasn't free to say whatever the hell he wants. He can and its fine, very entertaining. But there are very intentional and transparent motives behind his words and actions and anybody that's see through that shit has just the same right to call him on it and can try and use it to discredit him in a presidential election

Yeah, we know that. This is politics. When are left-wing politicians going to apologizes for claiming every time that we on the right have questioned any of their actions, that we're all racists?

Let's start with Obama. When Obama apologizes for claiming everyone is racists who questions him.... then Trump will apologize too.

Trump's acceptance of Obama's birthplace, seems to have caught the notice of the president.

"There's an extra spring in my step tonight," Obama said to a dinner hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in Washington, D.C., on Saturday night. "I don't know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over. I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change, none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate."

WATCH: Obama Jokes About Trump's Birther Reversal

Trump's acceptance of Obama's birthplace, seems to have caught the notice of the president.

"There's an extra spring in my step tonight," Obama said to a dinner hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in Washington, D.C., on Saturday night. "I don't know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over. I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change, none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate."

Cause he thinks he's past the threat. Wait until after trump takes office.

Cause he thinks he's past the threat. Wait until after trump takes office.
You might be right. Trump would certainly be a different kind of president. He does seem to like conspiracy theories.

Huh?
What don't you understand?

Huh?
What don't you understand?
How stupid your post was

Last edited:
I did. Disprove it
33k deleted, admitted, and there was a subpoena all facts
I delete about 100 emails a day, at least. How about you? Again your link speculates about the timing of the deletion, no evidence of anything illegal or covered up.

Nobody is proposing that he wasn't free to say whatever the hell he wants. He can and its fine, very entertaining. But there are very intentional and transparent motives behind his words and actions and anybody that's see through that shit has just the same right to call him on it and can try and use it to discredit him in a presidential election

Yeah, we know that. This is politics. When are left-wing politicians going to apologizes for claiming every time that we on the right have questioned any of their actions, that we're all racists?

Let's start with Obama. When Obama apologizes for claiming everyone is racists who questions him.... then Trump will apologize too.
You sound like a child

Forum List

Back