Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

I did. Disprove it
There is nothing to disprove as your link doesn't prove anything. It's a witch hunt by reps to discredit their opponents in a presidential election. look at the claims in your link... Nothing is concrete, all speculation calling for an investigation
33k deleted, admitted, and there was a subpoena all facts
I delete about 100 emails a day, at least. How about you? Again your link speculates about the timing of the deletion, no evidence of anything illegal or covered up.
Again what isn't factual with the link? She deleted 33k emails after she had received a subpoena. Facts
Wrong. Senate republicans claim that it is LIKELY the emails were deleted after the subpoena. That's from your link and it isn't fact or evidence, it is speculation that is being used to stir up an investigation. Also notice the timeline. All this stuff happened in 2008-2012, yet all the accusations are coming in 2105-2016 during the campaign... It's pretty obvious what's going on. Open your eyes
Relying on memory, I think the timeline was the subpoena was received but only requested documentation related to Benghazi and the facility. Then Clinton asked her lawyer and chief of staff to go through all email on the server making a copy of all work related emails which included what was being requested in the subpoena. Clinton then requested that the company that maintained the server delete all the email on the server which would have been only her personal email. As it turned out, the company did not delete it for some time.

Great arguement! Perhaps at some point we can talk about accountability and ownership rather than reflective fingerpointing
Yep dems own it period. Proved on meet the press this morning.
Ha, so you go right back to the deflection. Thanks for proving my point. Now try to grow up
You asked who owns it. I gave you the answer
The thread is about Trump and his role in the birther movement. Your deflection is an extremely weak "the Dems started it". Again I'll say, grow up
What is his role? What was his complaint about it? Do you even know?
5 years of feeding the lie, funding investigators, baiting Obama, calling his BC a fraud erc etc etc. all with NO evidence to either question or carry on with the charade... it pretty much fits the deplorable label.

And you call me clueless?? Get real

Donald Trump Clung to ‘Birther’ Lie for Years, and Still Isn’t Apologetic

Ha, so you go right back to the deflection. Thanks for proving my point. Now try to grow up
The thread is about Trump and his role in the birther movement. Your deflection is an extremely weak "the Dems started it". Again I'll say, grow up
5 years of feeding the lie, funding investigators, baiting Obama, calling his BC a fraud erc etc etc. all with NO evidence to either question or carry on with the charade... it pretty much fits the deplorable label.

I asked what he claimed, can you?

Hint he never said what you claim

Last edited:
It is very comparable... Both are completely idiotic partisan conspiracy theories

Really? You are suggesting that the faked lunar landings claim, is backed by a political party, or partisan purposes? Which party?
Lunar landing is idiotic conspiracy. Birther is idiotic partisan divisive politics. Both are idiotic, that's the relation
Yeah the dems started it
Great arguement! Perhaps at some point we can talk about accountability and ownership rather than reflective fingerpointing
"According to GOP chairman Reince Priebus, Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign and supporters were responsible for starting the myth."
That's what you call proof? :cuckoo:
"In a previous fact-check, we found no evidence that Clinton or her official campaign had any direct link to starting the birther movement.

Factcheck.org confirmed this, too. They reported that no journalist who explored this theory found a connection to anyone in the Clinton camp."

The birther conspiracy began with several emails assumed to be from Clinton supporters, not Hillary Clinton or her staff, claiming Obama was born out of the United States.

This so typically Donald Trump. Never admit your mistake and blame it on someone else. He knows it's a lie but he can't just say sorry, I was wrong. The words just won't come out of his mouth. It will be interesting see what he comes up with in the debates. It wouldn't sunrise me if he blamed it on Obama.

Last edited:

Don't play dumb or be ignorant... He knew exactly what he was doing and we'll all know exactly what he was doing. It was an obvious political ploy to discredit and degrade our president. You're not going to deny that are you?

Don't play dumb or be ignorant... He knew exactly what he was doing and we'll all know exactly what he was doing. It was an obvious political ploy to discredit and degrade our president. You're not going to deny that are you?
So you don't even know what you're arguing

Really? You are suggesting that the faked lunar landings claim, is backed by a political party, or partisan purposes? Which party?
Lunar landing is idiotic conspiracy. Birther is idiotic partisan divisive politics. Both are idiotic, that's the relation
Yeah the dems started it
"According to GOP chairman Reince Priebus, Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign and supporters were responsible for starting the myth."
That's what you call proof? :cuckoo:
In a previous fact-check, we found no evidence that Clinton or her official campaign had any direct link to starting the birther movement.

Factcheck.org confirmed this, too. They reported that no journalist who explored this theory found a connection to anyone in the Clinton camp.
Look up mark penn Clinton strategist in 2008. Hmm learn

Last edited:

I know exactly what I'm arguing as the conversation has shown... Your games are getting tiresome, either make an intelligent point or just give up, you've been owned on this one.

I know exactly what I'm arguing as the conversation has shown... Your games are getting tiresome, either make an intelligent point or just give up, you've been owned on this one.
But you haven't stated what trump actually said. Why not? BTW, without that you're pwned

Trump's acceptance of Obama's birthplace, seems to have caught the notice of the president.

"There's an extra spring in my step tonight," Obama said to a dinner hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in Washington, D.C., on Saturday night. "I don't know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over. I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change, none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate."

WATCH: Obama Jokes About Trump's Birther Reversal
Cause he thinks he's past the threat. Wait until after trump takes office.
You might be right. Trump would certainly be a different kind of president. He does seem to like conspiracy theories.

Questioning the validity of a sitting president, is not comparable to 'we faked the lunar landings'.

I get it that you can be that dense intellectually... but rationally, it's not the same.
I doubt his supporters would be surprised if he claim we never landed on the moon. Trump has embraced many fringe conspiracy theories. For example:

• Asbestos is really safe
  • There is no drought in California
  • Climate change a hoax invented by the Chinese
  • There were “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the 9/11 attacks
  • Vaccines cause autism
  • Obama was born in Kenya
  • Obama is really a Muslim
  • Obama never attended Columbia University
  • The Clintons may have murdered Vince Foster
  • Scalia was murdered
  • Ted Cruz’s dad involved in JFK assassination
  • ISIS provides phones to refugees seeking to enter the United States
Trump is nuts, plain and simple!
https://thinkprogress.org/12-fringe...be-the-next-president-9adb84b25418#.t9ggx9m20

But you haven't stated what trump actually said. Why not? BTW, without that you're pwned
I stated exactly what he did, your little games are looking for a quote? Here knock yourself out. You make yourself look like a fool by defending and denying the obvious. You should pick better battles. Ur done

Five Years of Donald Trump’s ‘Birther’ Statements

I stated exactly what he did, your little games are looking for a quote? Here knock yourself out. You make yourself look like a fool by defending and denying the obvious. You should pick better battles. Ur done

Again you haven't posted what you think he said. You're posting links. How does it feel to be pwned?

Trump's propensity to exaggerate, blame others for his mistakes, and support crackpot theories would get this country in a lot of trouble. People look to the president for facts, not ideas and opinions.

Trump's propensity to exaggerate, blame others for his mistakes, and support crackpot theories would get this country in a lot of trouble. People look to the president for facts, not ideas and opinions.
You think one person can save the world? How stupid

Again you haven't posted what you think he said. You're posting links. How does it feel to be pwned?
What in the hell are you talking about? Who gives a shit what I say he said? I just posted dozens of quotes... Go see for yourself, I'm not going to spoon feed you like you seem to be used to. Looks like I struck a nerve with that owned statement... Let me guess, your a rubber band and I'm glue, right? :)

What in the hell are you talking about? Who gives a shit what I say he said? I just posted dozens of quotes... Go see for yourself, I'm not going to spoon feed you like you seem to be used to. Looks like I struck a nerve with that owned statement... Let me guess, your a rubber band and I'm glue, right? :)
We'll post one you feel is it. You know the one you like

You think one person can save the world? How stupid
I think one person can damn near destroy it.
Name one
You seem to need a course in World History?
Obama?

Forum List

Back