Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Where is Hillary's apology for founding the movement?

She NEVER did......I have lots of problems with Clinton, but THAT is a myth that has been offered as an excuse, after everyone with even a half brain understood the racism behind the birther movement.

The ONLY smidgen of truth in that assertion is that Clinton's camp emphasized the fact that since Obama had spent a good part of his earlier life overseas, that Clinton could claim she knew more about US policies and history......BUT NOT THAT OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA AS TRUMP CLAIMS....

Says this as it sips coffee from the Hillery coffee mug, in its Hillery umderoos. Hillery tried a political hit on Bamma's because Bamma's made her husband look stupid so she had this put out and sacked an expendaple. Politica 101 retard.

Trump's acceptance of Obama's birthplace, seems to have caught the notice of the president.

"There's an extra spring in my step tonight," Obama said to a dinner hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in Washington, D.C., on Saturday night. "I don't know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over. I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change, none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate."

WATCH: Obama Jokes About Trump's Birther Reversal
Cause he thinks he's past the threat. Wait until after trump takes office.
Drumpf was never a threat. Matter of fact he may have been responsible for the ass whooping Mitt took in the election. Obviously you have a hard time comprehending sarcasm.
wow, my comments were toward Obama. you are clueless and can't read.
My comments were towards you.

Trump's acceptance of Obama's birthplace, seems to have caught the notice of the president.

"There's an extra spring in my step tonight," Obama said to a dinner hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in Washington, D.C., on Saturday night. "I don't know about you guys, but I am so relieved that the whole birther thing is over. I mean, ISIL, North Korea, poverty, climate change, none of those things weighed on my mind like the validity of my birth certificate."

Drumpf was never a threat. Matter of fact he may have been responsible for the ass whooping Mitt took in the election. Obviously you have a hard time comprehending sarcasm.
that makes no sense, so thanks for playing.

I never claimed you were intelligent. i was just advising you that i was talking to you.

I never claimed you were intelligent. i was just advising you that i was talking to you.
I never said you were intelligent and don't give a rats ass, I was informing you that your post didn't make sense based on the other post you made. I'm just saying make it make some sort of sense.

I never said you were intelligent and don't give a rats ass, I was informing you that your post didn't make sense based on the other post you made. I'm just saying make it make some sort of sense.
You only informed me that you have a hard time understanding simple concepts. i really cant help you any further without coming off as insulting.

You only informed me that you have a hard time understanding simple concepts. i really cant help you any further without coming off as insulting.
no problem, I see you can't read.

When will Trump apologize to our President for his wild, unsupported accusations?
about what? what were his accusations? do you even know? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That Obama was not a legitimate President, that he was not born in this country, that he lied about his birthplace

Pretty serious allegations that Trump now says are not warranted

When will he apologize?

Says the guy that just claimed words made no sense.

you did?

you did?
i did attempt to educate you. Thanks for recognizing that.

you did?
when, when you were being pwned.

you did?
Dont stutter. You have plenty of time to get it straight before hitting the submit button.

you did?
Dont stutter. You have plenty of time to get it straight before hitting the submit button.
Funny, I destroyed the dude yesterday debating the same stuff and told him he was owned... Now he is using my line to try and save face against you... Pretty pathetic. He doesn't realize how sad he sounds... Don't play his petty games, he's all talk and weak one liners, no substance... time to close the page JC, you're done.

you did?
Funny, I destroyed the dude yesterday debating the same stuff and told him he was owned... Now he is using my line to try and save face against you... Pretty pathetic. He doesn't realize how sad he sounds... Don't play his petty games, he's all talk and weak one liners, no substance... time to close the page JC, you're done.
so you have nothing to discuss as I proved. thanks for playing.

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"
Clinton birthed the birther movement. Silly libs.

Nothing more to say, I shut ya down yesterday, made my points, disproved your points, showed evidence and won the arguement. Game over, go home

Nothing more to say, I shut ya down yesterday, made my points, disproved your points, showed evidence and won the arguement. Game over, go home
you mean when I left for the day? That's your definition? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back