Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Says the guy that just claimed words made no sense.
you did?
i did attempt to educate you. Thanks for recognizing that.
when, when you were being pwned.
Dont stutter. You have plenty of time to get it straight before hitting the submit button.
Funny, I destroyed the dude yesterday debating the same stuff and told him he was owned... Now he is using my line to try and save face against you... Pretty pathetic. He doesn't realize how sad he sounds... Don't play his petty games, he's all talk and weak one liners, no substance... time to close the page JC, you're done.
He is useful when i get bored. Its like using a flashlight to play with a kitten.

i did attempt to educate you. Thanks for recognizing that.
when, when you were being pwned.
Dont stutter. You have plenty of time to get it straight before hitting the submit button.
Funny, I destroyed the dude yesterday debating the same stuff and told him he was owned... Now he is using my line to try and save face against you... Pretty pathetic. He doesn't realize how sad he sounds... Don't play his petty games, he's all talk and weak one liners, no substance... time to close the page JC, you're done.
He is useful when i get bored. Its like using a flashlight to play with a kitten.
you chase that light all night don't you?

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"
Trump the arrogant ass will never apologize, in spite of the fact he’s consistently wrong.
What's he apologizing for?

Why would Trump ever apologize for being an idiot Birther?

upload_2016-9-19_11-44-57.png

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

Trump the arrogant ass will never apologize, in spite of the fact he’s consistently wrong.

View attachment 90204
He's waiting on hitlery for starting it?

Clinton birthed the birther movement. Silly libs.

LOL- you Birthers are hilarious.

Hillary Clinton never suggested Barack Obama was not eligible.
Donald Trump pushed the idea that Barack Obama was not eligible for 5 years- and you want to believe that it's Clinton's fault that Trump was an idiot Birther- for 5 years!

upload_2016-9-19_11-46-48.png

upload_2016-9-19_11-47-21.png

View attachment 90204
I'm sorry that is supposed to be something?

Donald Trump pushed the idea that Barack Obama was not eligible for 5 years- and you want to believe that it's Clinton's fault that Trump was an idiot Birther- for 5 years!

View attachment 90205
View attachment 90206
And?

Would that be the "Birther Movement" rt

Yet once again- Hillary Clinton never once suggested that Barack Obama was not eligible.

That would be your Messiah- Donald Trump- who for 5 years pushed the idea that Barack Obama was not born in the United States
Trump said he’d give away $5 million — or maybe $50 million — for proof Obama was born in the U.S. Will he pay it?
Trump said he’d give away $5 million — or maybe $50 million — for proof Obama was born in the U.S. Will he pay it?
images

View attachment 90204
I'm sorry that is supposed to be something?

No need to apologize for Donald Trump being an idiot Birther.

Now- why do you like to think that Donald Trump was just a gullible fool who was having his strings pulled by Clinton?

images

View attachment 90205
View attachment 90206
And?

You want more?

images
images

Yet once again- Hillary Clinton never once suggested that Barack Obama was not eligible.

That would be your Messiah- Donald Trump- who for 5 years pushed the idea that Barack Obama was not born in the United States
images
trump never said it.

View attachment 90205
View attachment 90206
And?

You want more?

images
images
trump never said it either.

images
trump never said it.

Donald Trump: ‘I really don’t know’ if Obama was born in U.S.

View attachment 90205
View attachment 90206
And?

You want more?

images
images
BTW, you should look up Mark Penn and who he was working for in 2008 and what he said to hitlery.

images
trump never said it.

so, what does that mean. It means that obama never provided a birth certificate to run. It is a requirement to run right?

images
trump never said it.

“I really don’t know,” he said when asked in a CNN interview if he accepted that Mr. Obama was born in the United States. “

The horror....lol.

images
trump never said it.

so, what does that mean. It means that obama never provided a birth certificate to run. It is a requirement to run right?
No. Thats wrong. There is no requirement to provide a birth certificate.

images
trump never said it.

what he acuatlly said was if Obama was born in the us, then why did his grandmother say he was born in Kenya and she was there for the birth.

Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya

All I'm saying.

images
trump never said it.

“I really don’t know,” he said when asked in a CNN interview if he accepted that Mr. Obama was born in the United States. “

The horror....lol.
The only horror is when people deny he said it even though it was captured on 15 different cameras.

Forum List

Back