Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Would that be the "Birther Movement" rt

Yet once again- Hillary Clinton never once suggested that Barack Obama was not eligible.

That would be your Messiah- Donald Trump- who for 5 years pushed the idea that Barack Obama was not born in the United States
Trump said he’d give away $5 million — or maybe $50 million — for proof Obama was born in the U.S. Will he pay it?
Trump said he’d give away $5 million — or maybe $50 million — for proof Obama was born in the U.S. Will he pay it?
images
trump never said it.

Donald Trump: ‘I really don’t know’ if Obama was born in U.S.
what he acuatlly said was if Obama was born in the us, then why did his grandmother say he was born in Kenya and she was there for the birth.

Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya

All I'm saying.

His grandmother said he was born in Hawaii....all I'm saying

Yes he said that as well as if he were qualified to ask.
why wasn't he qualified? you don't think he's a US citizen? LOL. ok dude. when you have nothing.
Because he doesnt have a right to see his BC.
The courts do though and so do the requirements to be a president.
Drumpf isnt the court.
didn't say he was.
so you were deflecting again. Got it.

Summation:

Obama had printed on his book decades ago that he was born in Kenya.

Hillary's campaign manager declared the Hillary campaign circulated the Birther Movement during the 2008 campaign.

Trump bit on Hillary's 'lie'.

According to Libs --

Barry is American, Hillary is not responsible / accountable for anything, & Trump is Evil.

Got it! :p

Yet once again- Hillary Clinton never once suggested that Barack Obama was not eligible.

That would be your Messiah- Donald Trump- who for 5 years pushed the idea that Barack Obama was not born in the United States
images
trump never said it.

what he acuatlly said was if Obama was born in the us, then why did his grandmother say he was born in Kenya and she was there for the birth.

All I'm saying.

where's the link?

see post #743.

Summation:

Hillary's campaign manager declared the Hillary campaign circulated the Birther Movement during the 2008 campaign.

According to Libs --

Barry is American, Hillary is not responsible / accountable for anything, & Trump is Evil.

Its interesting seeing the mind of illiterate right wingers revealed. Do you really believe this stuff or is forced upon you to pass some kind of initiation right? :laugh:

Summation:

According to Libs --

Its interesting seeing the mind of illiterate right wingers revealed. Do you really believe this stuff or is forced upon you to pass some kind of initiation right? :laugh:
:boohoo::boohoo:

I'm sorry...just for the fun and the hell of it I have to :p:

"Recently surfaced audio footage shows Barack Obama’s grandmother admit that the President was born in Kenya. At the end of the interview, Sarah Obama clearly says that she was present at Barack’s birth in her country of Kenya."

Obama’s Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born In Kenya | USA Politics Today

....chat amongst yourself....

:lmao:

Has Hillary apologized for circulating the Birther movement crap in 2008 yet? Just checking...

:p

I'm sorry...just for the fun and the hell of it I have to :p:

"Recently surfaced audio footage shows Barack Obama’s grandmother admit that the President was born in Kenya. At the end of the interview, Sarah Obama clearly says that she was present at Barack’s birth in her country of Kenya."

Obama’s Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born In Kenya | USA Politics Today

....chat amongst yourself....

:lmao:

the same grandmother who died right after barry made an "emergency" visit to her bedside.

images
trump never said it.

All I'm saying.

nope, she said Kenya. "here grandma, take these magic pills, they will make me president"

the same grandmother who died right after barry made an "emergency" visit to her bedside.

I think she died of 'natural causes' - a crushed wind pipe from a dumbbell being dropped on her throat while 'working out'...just like that UN rep who was tied to Hillary and who was going to testify in his corruption case before the UN.

:p

Forum List

Back