Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Yet once again- Hillary Clinton never once suggested that Barack Obama was not eligible.

That would be your Messiah- Donald Trump- who for 5 years pushed the idea that Barack Obama was not born in the United States
Trump said he’d give away $5 million — or maybe $50 million — for proof Obama was born in the U.S. Will he pay it?
Trump said he’d give away $5 million — or maybe $50 million — for proof Obama was born in the U.S. Will he pay it?
images
trump never said it.

Donald Trump: ‘I really don’t know’ if Obama was born in U.S.
what he acuatlly said was if Obama was born in the us, then why did his grandmother say he was born in Kenya and she was there for the birth.

Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya

All I'm saying.

His grandmother said he was born in Hawaii....all I'm saying

nope, she said Kenya. "here grandma, take these magic pills, they will make me president"
Nope she said Hawaii. Only retards believe she said Kenya.

"The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii.""

I'm sorry...just for the fun and the hell of it I have to :p:

"Recently surfaced audio footage shows Barack Obama’s grandmother admit that the President was born in Kenya. At the end of the interview, Sarah Obama clearly says that she was present at Barack’s birth in her country of Kenya."

Obama’s Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born In Kenya | USA Politics Today

....chat amongst yourself....

:lmao:
What's trump got to say about this... Does he owe the editor of the audio $5 million now

what he acuatlly said was if Obama was born in the us, then why did his grandmother say he was born in Kenya and she was there for the birth.

All I'm saying.

nope, she said Kenya. "here grandma, take these magic pills, they will make me president"

"The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii.""

if that's true, why did he allow his publisher to say he was born in Kenya for several years? Why did Columbia have him registered as a foreign student.

I accept that he was probably born in Hawaii, but he was educated in Indonesia as a child in a muslim madrassa.

The real question is whether he committed fraud to obtain scholarships and grants to attend the very expensive Harvard and Columbia.

Its doubtful that we will ever know the truth, but what we do know is that Obama has damaged this country like no previous president in history. THAT is how he will be remembered in history-------------WORST PRESIDENT EVER. and he would have that title if he was as white as Taylor Swift or Asian, or 100% African. IT NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH RACE.

Has Hillary apologized for circulating the Birther movement in 2008? Let me know when she does...
Well, it seems that the original BIRTHER was Obama himself. He claimed he was born in Kenya and in 17 years, never denied it. Then he ran for Prez.
I posted starting in the middle of the column "where the beef" is.

But the birther issue goes back further – to 1991. Joseph Farah of WND asks, “Who Was the First ‘Birther’?

“Trump was hardly the first ‘birther.’ Neither was I. Nor was my colleague Jerome Corsi. And neither was Hillary Clinton.

“That honor belongs to one person and one person alone – Barack Obama.”

How is this possible?

“Obama went to extreme lengths to conceal his past. And, indeed, if he was born in the U.S. and was eligible to serve as president, he certainly did his best to create the mystery that led to the question being asked.

“Years earlier, he billed himself as having been born in Kenya.

“Maybe he thought it was a sexy way to sell books, get a foreign student scholarship, attract women – who knows?

“But it’s a fact that he boasted about it.” (WND)

The evidence? It comes from a short bio that was “used by Barack Obama’s literary agency beginning in 1991 and ending in 2007 – the year he declared his candidacy for president.” Here’s the first sentence of the opening paragraph (Breitbart):

“Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

1991 Barack Obama Bio: “Born in Kenya and Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”
You are apparently referring to the promotion brochure for Obama's book released in 1991 in which it stated Obama was born in Kenya. The editor of this biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself.
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

All I'm saying.

if that's true, why did he allow his publisher to say he was born in Kenya for several years? Why did Columbia have him registered as a foreign student.

I accept that he was probably born in Hawaii, but he was educated in Indonesia as a child in a muslim madrassa.

The real question is whether he committed fraud to obtain scholarships and grants to attend the very expensive Harvard and Columbia.

Its doubtful that we will ever know the truth, but what we do know is that Obama has damaged this country like no previous president in history. THAT is how he will be remembered in history-------------WORST PRESIDENT EVER. and he would have that title if he was as white as Taylor Swift or Asian, or 100% African. IT NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH RACE.
You would have to ask the source to understand the details of the situation. Guessing only makes one look ignorant. Not knowing the details when they have been explained makes you appear slightly retarded.

Personally I think he is and will forever be seen as one of the best if not the best POTUS in history.

You are apparently referring to the promotion brochure for Obama's book released in 1991 in which it stated Obama was born in Kenya. The editor of this biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself.

Of course she does....

:p

All I'm saying.

You would have to ask the source to understand the details of the situation. Guessing only makes one look ignorant. Not knowing the details when they have been explained makes you appear slightly retarded.

Personally I think he is and will forever be seen as one of the best if not the best POTUS in history.

enjoy your stay in the mental ward. I am sure some of your fellow patients share your delusions

Has Hillary apologized for circulating the Birther movement in 2008? Let me know when she does...
Well, it seems that the original BIRTHER was Obama himself. He claimed he was born in Kenya and in 17 years, never denied it. Then he ran for Prez.

But the birther issue goes back further – to 1991. Joseph Farah of WND asks, “Who Was the First ‘Birther’?

“Trump was hardly the first ‘birther.’ Neither was I. Nor was my colleague Jerome Corsi. And neither was Hillary Clinton.

How is this possible?

“Obama went to extreme lengths to conceal his past. And, indeed, if he was born in the U.S. and was eligible to serve as president, he certainly did his best to create the mystery that led to the question being asked.

“Maybe he thought it was a sexy way to sell books, get a foreign student scholarship, attract women – who knows?

The evidence? It comes from a short bio that was “used by Barack Obama’s literary agency beginning in 1991 and ending in 2007 – the year he declared his candidacy for president.” Here’s the first sentence of the opening paragraph (Breitbart):

“Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

Obama let is stand for years without correcting it. Why?

"Recently surfaced audio footage shows Barack Obama’s grandmother admit that the President was born in Kenya. At the end of the interview, Sarah Obama clearly says that she was present at Barack’s birth in her country of Kenya."

Obama’s Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born In Kenya | USA Politics Today

What's trump got to say about this... Does he owe the editor of the audio $5 million now
I laugh at you thinking you're entitled to know things. :laugh2::laugh2:.

How is this possible?

Obama let is stand for years without correcting it. Why?
Probably because he wasnt aware of it.

Here's the reality that people like Ass-clapias don't want to admit. Barack Obama went around telling everyone that he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. He even had it put in his bio in the Harvard Law Review. That doesn't end up there on accident and it sure as hell doesn't go unnoticed by him until he's running for president 30 years later.

So what is the deal? Well - either he wasn't born in the United States or he fleeced the American tax payer and attended two Ivy League institutions as a "foreign exchange" student. Considering he came from a broken family with no money - I'm betting it's the later. But either way - this miserable dirt-bag engaged in some serious fraud.

Obama-book-Breitbart1.jpg

Here's the reality that people like Ass-clapias don't want to admit. Barack Obama went around telling everyone that he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia. He even had it put in his bio in the Harvard Law Review. That doesn't end up there on accident and it sure as hell doesn't go unnoticed by him until he's running for president 30 years later.

So what is the deal? Well - either he wasn't born in the United States or he fleeced the American tax payer and attended two Ivy League institutions as a "foreign exchange" student. Considering he came from a broken family with no money - I'm betting it's the later. But either way - this miserable dirt-bag engaged in some serious fraud.

View attachment 90209
Grandmamma Obama said he was born in in Kenya. Grandmammas don't lie. :p

Bwahahahahahahaah!!!! "He wasn't aware of it"?!? That's the best you've got Ass-clap?
  1. How did it get there in the first place since he submits the bio?
  2. How could he not be aware of it after 30 years and conveniently realizes right when he's about to become president?!?
You are a vintage progressive tool. You'll believe anything your progressive masters tell you and you'll continue the progressive propaganda everywhere you go. Grow up already Ass-clap. He got caught. Be a man and just admit it.

the same grandmother who died right after barry made an "emergency" visit to her bedside.

LOL.......God you Birthers are such idiots and liars.

Barack Obama's beloved maternal grandmother in Hawaii died after a long bout with cancer. She never said anything about Obama's place of birth.

Barack Obama's paternal step grandmother in Kenya- who is still alive- has repeatedly said that she was in Kenya- when Obama was born in Hawaii.

But hey keep lying- that is what Birthers do best.

Bwahahahahahahaah!!!! "He wasn't aware of it"?!? That's the best you've got Ass-clap?
  1. How did it get there in the first place since he submits the bio?
  2. How could he not be aware of it after 30 years and conveniently realizes right when he's about to become president?!?

Prove that he was aware of it Pissboy.

Because in publication after publication he said he was born in Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

View attachment 90209
Grandmamma Obama said he was born in in Kenya. Grandmammas don't lie. :p

Grandma Sarah Obama never said Barack was born in Kenya- she said he was born in Hawaii.

And there is no reason to believe she is lying.

Forum List

Back