🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Not as if idiots like you actually read posts anyway

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii
are you like, fk everything already posted I'll ignore it and ask to have it all posted again? what a turdfk.

So do you think your Messiah is still a Birther?
I do think hitlery is...do you? If not, then why did she start it?

You think Clinton is the Messiah? How very odd.

Why do you think that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton?
have you woken up yet? you're still dreaming. Out loud.

Its more like a nightmare- a Birther-Trump nightmare

Why do you like to believe that your Messiah is just another gullible Birther?

upload_2016-9-19_14-18-42.png

Why did Columbia have him registered as a foreign student..

Why don't you provide proof that Columbia did have him registered as a foriegn student?

Oh wait- its Redfish- you can't post without kazzing.
You will have to wait until Trump gets in office.....

So you think that a President Trump would violate Federal law and private property and do what- have Federal Marshalls show up at Columbia and break down the doors?

Or do you believe that a President Trump would just order the CIA to make sure that Columbia's records show Obama as a foreign student?
naw, he'd just do an executive order and request it.

That and $5.00 will get Trump a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
is that why obama did so many, a daily cup of coffee from Starbucks.

are you like, fk everything already posted I'll ignore it and ask to have it all posted again? what a turdfk.

Why do you think that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton?

View attachment 90226
not sure who you are referring to since I don't believe in messiahs

View attachment 90226
Hitlery should apologize for starting the birther movement,mi agree with you....

Probably because he wasnt aware of it.
Bwahahahahahahaah!!!! "He wasn't aware of it"?!? That's the best you've got Ass-clap?
  1. How did it get there in the first place since he submits the bio?
  2. How could he not be aware of it after 30 years and conveniently realizes right when he's about to become president?!?

Prove that he was aware of it Pissboy.
Prove that he wasn't aware of it pissboy crying pussy. There is no way he couldn't be aware of his own bio (that he submitted) at the Harvard Law Review (where he spent time for his extra curricular activity). Nice try though. You're one good, obedient little lap dog. Maybe Obama will toss you a biscuit or something :lol:
that got messed up dude.

Hitlery should apologize for starting the birther movement,mi agree with you....
You'll have to forgive Syriusly, Owebo. Not only is she not very bright - but she's also a progressive. Which means, by nature, she engages in what is known as "projection". It's where she accuses others of what she herself is guilty of.

In this case - she views Obama (and other progressive masters) as "messiah's" but accuses others of viewing leaders that way. We all know that conservatives challenge their leadership (hell - we ran our own Speaker of the House out of office...that would have never happened with progressives and Nancy Pelosi).

Prove that he was aware of it Pissboy.
Prove that he wasn't aware of it pissboy crying pussy. There is no way he couldn't be aware of his own bio (that he submitted) at the Harvard Law Review (where he spent time for his extra curricular activity). Nice try though. You're one good, obedient little lap dog. Maybe Obama will toss you a biscuit or something :lol:

nope, she said Kenya. "here grandma, take these magic pills, they will make me president"
Nope she said Hawaii. Only retards believe she said Kenya.

Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya

"The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii.""

Why don't you provide proof that Columbia did have him registered as a foriegn student?

So you think that a President Trump would violate Federal law and private property and do what- have Federal Marshalls show up at Columbia and break down the doors?

Or do you believe that a President Trump would just order the CIA to make sure that Columbia's records show Obama as a foreign student?
That stuff worked so well for Nixon

Nope she said Hawaii. Only retards believe she said Kenya.

Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya

"The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii.""

That stuff worked so well for Nixon
Obama perfected the pen, and phone.....now to be completely honest here, i do expect Trump to thank Obama for them...l

that got messed up dude.
I deleted it. Don't know how it got posted since I never hit post (think it was an inadvertent keystroke combo).
happened to me before. usually happens to me when I start a reply, delete the contents in the reply window, attempt to reply on another post and it pops up instead. This software has some issues at times.

Probably because he wasnt aware of it.
Bwahahahahahahaah!!!! "He wasn't aware of it"?!? That's the best you've got Ass-clap?
  1. How did it get there in the first place since he submits the bio?
  2. How could he not be aware of it after 30 years and conveniently realizes right when he's about to become president?!?
You are a vintage progressive tool. You'll believe anything your progressive masters tell you and you'll continue the progressive propaganda everywhere you go. Grow up already Ass-clap. He got caught. Be a man and just admit it.
Its all I have since I am just guessing.

If you could read you would already know how it got there.
Easily. He was never aware of it and someone claimed he was from Kenya and it said so on his bio.

I cant admit what I dont know and its pure foolishness to pretend you know when we all know you are too retarded to even tie your shoes let alone guess accurately regarding the reasons for the mistake.

His grandmother said he was born in Hawaii....all I'm saying

I'm sorry...just for the fun and the hell of it I have to :p:

"Recently surfaced audio footage shows Barack Obama’s grandmother admit that the President was born in Kenya. At the end of the interview, Sarah Obama clearly says that she was present at Barack’s birth in her country of Kenya."

Obama’s Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born In Kenya | USA Politics Today

....chat amongst yourself....

:lmao:

the same grandmother who died right after barry made an "emergency" visit to her bedside.

LOL.......God you Birthers are such idiots and liars.

Barack Obama's beloved maternal grandmother in Hawaii died after a long bout with cancer. She never said anything about Obama's place of birth.

Barack Obama's paternal step grandmother in Kenya- who is still alive- has repeatedly said that she was in Kenya- when Obama was born in Hawaii.

But hey keep lying- that is what Birthers do best.
Its like someone slapped them with a stupid stick and they keep saying the same thing regardless of reality. Its amazing.

"Recently surfaced audio footage shows Barack Obama’s grandmother admit that the President was born in Kenya. At the end of the interview, Sarah Obama clearly says that she was present at Barack’s birth in her country of Kenya."

Obama’s Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born In Kenya | USA Politics Today

the same grandmother who died right after barry made an "emergency" visit to her bedside.

Barack Obama's beloved maternal grandmother in Hawaii died after a long bout with cancer. She never said anything about Obama's place of birth.

Barack Obama's paternal step grandmother in Kenya- who is still alive- has repeatedly said that she was in Kenya- when Obama was born in Hawaii.

Its like someone slapped them with a stupid stick and they keep saying the same thing regardless of reality. Its amazing.
i was thinking that very same thing of you all! hmmmmmmmmm

That cant be true because your fearless leader agrees with me. You guys are like a nest of ants without its queen now that Drumpf has admitted he was a retard like you for believing the birther conspiracy. You dont know what to do other than repeat what you were trained to repeat.

That cant be true because your fearless leader agrees with me. You guys are like a nest of ants without its queen now that Drumpf has admitted he was a retard like you for believing the birther conspiracy. You dont know what to do other than repeat what you were trained to repeat.
yeah, keep telling yourself that. i don't need to tell myself anything at all. Go Donald!!!!

yeah, keep telling yourself that. i don't need to tell myself anything at all. Go Donald!!!!
Donald Drumpf already left. Youre still here milling about because you didnt get the memo he abandoned the birther theory.

Donald Drumpf already left. Youre still here milling about because you didnt get the memo he abandoned the birther theory.
what birther theory? oh the one Hitlery started? oh yeah, there are debates coming up.

what birther theory? oh the one Hitlery started? oh yeah, there are debates coming up.
No. The one some inbred started, you picked up, and Drumpf championed. Now that he is calling you a retard and laughing at you are you still voting for him like a good sheep?

The Birther Theory that King Birther Trump promoted for 5 years? 2011-2016

Forum List

Back