🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

i was thinking that very same thing of you all! hmmmmmmmmm
That cant be true because your fearless leader agrees with me. You guys are like a nest of ants without its queen now that Drumpf has admitted he was a retard like you for believing the birther conspiracy. You dont know what to do other than repeat what you were trained to repeat.
yeah, keep telling yourself that. i don't need to tell myself anything at all. Go Donald!!!!
Donald Drumpf already left. Youre still here milling about because you didnt get the memo he abandoned the birther theory.
what birther theory? oh the one Hitlery started? oh yeah, there are debates coming up.
No. The one some inbred started, you picked up, and Drumpf championed. Now that he is calling you a retard and laughing at you are you still voting for him like a good sheep?
Barrack Obama?

i was thinking that very same thing of you all! hmmmmmmmmm
That cant be true because your fearless leader agrees with me. You guys are like a nest of ants without its queen now that Drumpf has admitted he was a retard like you for believing the birther conspiracy. You dont know what to do other than repeat what you were trained to repeat.
yeah, keep telling yourself that. i don't need to tell myself anything at all. Go Donald!!!!
Donald Drumpf already left. Youre still here milling about because you didnt get the memo he abandoned the birther theory.
what birther theory? oh the one Hitlery started? oh yeah, there are debates coming up.

The Birther Theory that King Birther Trump promoted for 5 years? 2011-2016
the thing first started by obama early in his career?

No. The one some inbred started, you picked up, and Drumpf championed. Now that he is calling you a retard and laughing at you are you still voting for him like a good sheep?
Barrack Obama?
Yes Obama is your POTUS. However, i was asking if you were still going to vote for Drumpf now that he has thrown you retards under the bus?

So do you think your Messiah is still a Birther?
I do think hitlery is...do you? If not, then why did she start it?

You think Clinton is the Messiah? How very odd.

Why do you think that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton?
have you woken up yet? you're still dreaming. Out loud.

Its more like a nightmare- a Birther-Trump nightmare

Why do you like to believe that your Messiah is just another gullible Birther?

View attachment 90226
Hitlery should apologize for starting the birther movement,mi agree with you....

Why do you like to believe that your Messiah Trump is just another gullible Birther?

Barrack Obama?
Yes Obama is your POTUS. However, i was asking if you were still going to vote for Drumpf now that he has thrown you retards under the bus?
huh? Trump is the man, you be a jealous little bitch.

Why do you think that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton?

View attachment 90226
Hitlery should apologize for starting the birther movement,mi agree with you....

Why do you like to believe that your Messiah Trump is just another gullible Birther?
Basically that is exactly what Drumpf is. He had no original thought. He just picked up the theory from some crazies and ran with it for half a decade. Now that the gig is up, he has left the rest of the crazies to die out.

View attachment 90226

messiah who?

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"

Even more prescient .... who cares?

View attachment 90226

Basically that is exactly what Drumpf is. He had no original thought. He just picked up the theory from some crazies and ran with it for half a decade. Now that the gig is up, he has left the rest of the crazies to die out.
BTW, for the record, obama was born in Kenya.

Barrack Obama?
Drumpf is married to a mail order skank. Are you saying Drumpf is really your man on the side and he is being unfaithful with you? Drumpf may be your type but he is not mine. I have no reason to be jealous. He doesnt possess anything I desire.

View attachment 90226

So was Melania. From the root word melanin.

View attachment 90226

No, I don't believe the gullible lying hitlery the birther.....

Barrack Obama?
Drumpf is married to a mail order skank. Are you saying Drumpf is really your man on the side and he is being unfaithful with you? Drumpf may be your type but he is not mine. I have no reason to be jealous. He doesnt possess anything I desire.
How about that manly mooch of Obamas.......

image.jpeg

Barrack Obama?
your true colors shining through.

View attachment 90226

do I care?

Barrack Obama?

View attachment 90229
Now i wouldnt mind having a crack at Michelle if she was single. She is beautiful. Obama is a lucky man.

Barrack Obama?
your true colors shining through.
I'm Black 100% of the time.

do I care?
Yes. Obviously you do.

Barrack Obama?

View attachment 90229
Now i wouldnt mind having a crack at Michelle if she was single. She is beautiful. Obama is a lucky man.
No doubt you deserve a womanly man....:lol:

Forum List

Back