🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

Mmmmm......brown sugar.....
Just like the FLOTUS....mmmmm
i don't do the bulge brother.....and she has huge feet....:lol:
Never noticed. You must have a foot fetish and a very small root.
No, but the black chicks get a kick out of untying my shoe lace....

Anyway, I saw mooch's shoes with her inauguration dress in the smithsonian here in DC......
I have heard they think you white guys that pay for Black hookers are weird but profitable.

You must be a tiny man.
Want me untie my shoe and show you? You seem to have a fascination with it....

Has Hillary apologized for circulating the Birther movement in 2008? Let me know when she does...
Well, it seems that the original BIRTHER was Obama himself. He claimed he was born in Kenya and in 17 years, never denied it. Then he ran for Prez.
I posted starting in the middle of the column "where the beef" is.

But the birther issue goes back further – to 1991. Joseph Farah of WND asks, “Who Was the First ‘Birther’?

“Trump was hardly the first ‘birther.’ Neither was I. Nor was my colleague Jerome Corsi. And neither was Hillary Clinton.

“That honor belongs to one person and one person alone – Barack Obama.”

How is this possible?

“Obama went to extreme lengths to conceal his past. And, indeed, if he was born in the U.S. and was eligible to serve as president, he certainly did his best to create the mystery that led to the question being asked.

“Years earlier, he billed himself as having been born in Kenya.

“Maybe he thought it was a sexy way to sell books, get a foreign student scholarship, attract women – who knows?

“But it’s a fact that he boasted about it.” (WND)

The evidence? It comes from a short bio that was “used by Barack Obama’s literary agency beginning in 1991 and ending in 2007 – the year he declared his candidacy for president.” Here’s the first sentence of the opening paragraph (Breitbart):

“Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

1991 Barack Obama Bio: “Born in Kenya and Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”
You are apparently referring to the promotion brochure for Obama's book released in 1991 in which it stated Obama was born in Kenya. The editor of this biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself.
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?
I know........isn't it great?
Not for the retards Drumpf has abandoned. They dont know what to do except to keep repeating the same mantra they were trained to spout.

Just like the FLOTUS....mmmmm

Anyway, I saw mooch's shoes with her inauguration dress in the smithsonian here in DC......
I have heard they think you white guys that pay for Black hookers are weird but profitable.

You must be a tiny man.
No. Its not necessary you do that. No need to expose yourself to ridicule over your smallness. i believe the Black hookers over you any day.

You must be a tiny man.
No. Its not necessary you do that. No need to expose yourself to ridicule over your smallness. i believe the Black hookers over you any day.
Whew....I was starting to worry about you......:lol:

His grandmother said he was born in Hawaii....all I'm saying

I'm sorry...just for the fun and the hell of it I have to :p:

"Recently surfaced audio footage shows Barack Obama’s grandmother admit that the President was born in Kenya. At the end of the interview, Sarah Obama clearly says that she was present at Barack’s birth in her country of Kenya."

Obama’s Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born In Kenya | USA Politics Today

....chat amongst yourself....

:lmao:
I remember that scene in 2008 when Barry was a senator. The family was lined up in the living room in front of reporters and cameramen. His Grandmother said when asked, "He was born right here in this house." All the uncles and aunts nodded their heads 'yes' and everyone agreed. Next day the uncle, who had agreed, came to another news conference and said Granny was confused, crazy, had misunderstood the question and again everyone nodded yes and agreed. I thought little of it at the time but after Shitbird became Prez, the video was no longer available. That sure was an agreeable family.
The reporter was trying to put words in the poor woman's mouth. When she realized what he was doing, she repeatedly said he was born in Hawaii

Birthers kept editing that part out didn't they?

Here's the reality that people like Ass-clapias don't want to admit. Barack Obama went around telling everyone that he was born in Kenya]

Here is the reality- Barack Obama went around telling everyone he was born in Hawaii

There is no evidence that Obama ever told anyone ever he was born in Kenya.

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii
Oh hell yes he did.His mailman was on TV a couple times and said he had delivered mail to an exchange student and Barry told him he was an exchange student from Indonesia. Of course, after the mailman got a little schooling he was interviewed and said that he had been mistaken and that he had unintentionally told a fib. Kinda strange but it was similar to his grandmother's mistakes. Oh, and the tapes of the mailman interviews are still mysteriously misplaced. Luck of the Irish, seems like.

Here's the reality that people like Ass-clapias don't want to admit. Barack Obama went around telling everyone that he was born in Kenya]

Here is the reality- Barack Obama went around telling everyone he was born in Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

Oh hell yes he did.His mailman was on TV a couple times and said he had delivered mail to an exchange student and Barry told him he was an exchange student from Indonesia. Of course, after the mailman got a little schooling he was interviewed and said that he had been mistaken and that he had unintentionally told a fib. Kinda strange but it was similar to his grandmother's mistakes. Oh, and the tapes of the mailman interviews are still mysteriously misplaced. Luck of the Irish, seems like.
Super secret quotes from a mailman that nobody saw

Now you see why birthers are called nuts?

"Recently surfaced audio footage shows Barack Obama’s grandmother admit that the President was born in Kenya. At the end of the interview, Sarah Obama clearly says that she was present at Barack’s birth in her country of Kenya."

Obama’s Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born In Kenya | USA Politics Today

I remember that scene in 2008 when Barry was a senator. The family was lined up in the living room in front of reporters and cameramen. His Grandmother said when asked, "He was born right here in this house." All the uncles and aunts nodded their heads 'yes' and everyone agreed. Next day the uncle, who had agreed, came to another news conference and said Granny was confused, crazy, had misunderstood the question and again everyone nodded yes and agreed. I thought little of it at the time but after Shitbird became Prez, the video was no longer available. That sure was an agreeable family.
The reporter was trying to put words in the poor woman's mouth. When she realized what he was doing, she repeatedly said he was born in Hawaii

It was the next day that the uncle had an interview. You leeches sure would die for that turd. I don't understand why.

LOL- Birthers are hilarious.

'Everything you remember mysteriously disappears'

LOL

Lies, speculation and innuendo- that is all you ever have.

It was the next day that the uncle had an interview. =y.

All the same day.

But don't let the truth slow you down Hoss- that isn't the Birther way.

And now you see why Trump is a Birther.

Many people here saw those interviews that no longer exist. Funny how anyone who says things about the Obamas or Clintons get a sudden urge to go back and retract their statements and admit lying. Then the tapes always disappear and the left always has a bushel of excuses and say the right always lies. Maybe it's because the people who spilled the beans don't want to commit suicide or die in a house fire.

It was the next day that the uncle had an interview. You leeches sure would die for that turd. I don't understand why.

Most ridiculous piece of reporting ever....trying to put words in her mouth
She wasn't buying it but you edited it the way you wanted anyway

What passes for journalism among conservatives

All the left wing screwballs here would probably pay to be a food taster for the Messiah and get high on smelling his dirty underwear hamper.

7a2.gif

7a2.gif
Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya

The claim is based on an Oct. 16, 2008, telephone call between Bishop Ron McRae of the Anabaptist Churches of North America and Sarah Obama of Kenya, Barack Obama's elderly step-grandmother. The interview is complicated by the addition of at least one translator, because Sarah Obama, then 86, spoke Swahili.

The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii."

"I thought she said she was present," McRae said. "Was she able to see him being born in Hawaii?''

"No, no," the translator said. "...She was not ... she was here in Kenya. Obama was born in America ... Because the grandmother was back in Kenya and Obama was born in America, where he is from, where his father was learning, learning in America, the United States."

Listen to the full conversation yourself. The parts in question begin about the 4:20 mark.

7a2.gif
Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya
Apparently Trump never saw the interview with the Grandmother while Barry was a Senator running for President. The fact that a Senator running for President had the beans spilled caused a series of small strokes and heart attacks among the Faithful.

So do you think your Messiah is still a Birther?
I do think hitlery is...do you? If not, then why did she start it?

You think Clinton is the Messiah? How very odd.

Why do you think that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton?
have you woken up yet? you're still dreaming. Out loud.

Its more like a nightmare- a Birther-Trump nightmare

Why do you like to believe that your Messiah is just another gullible Birther?

View attachment 90226
Hitlery should apologize for starting the birther movement,mi agree with you....
wow, this convo is still going on?? So tiresome... Ok you believe Hillary started it, fine, you think she should apologize, great... Now given that... do you also think Trump should apologize for the role he played?

I do think hitlery is...do you? If not, then why did she start it?

You think Clinton is the Messiah? How very odd.

Why do you think that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton?
have you woken up yet? you're still dreaming. Out loud.

Its more like a nightmare- a Birther-Trump nightmare

Why do you like to believe that your Messiah is just another gullible Birther?

View attachment 90226
Hitlery should apologize for starting the birther movement,mi agree with you....
wow, this convo is still going on?? So tiresome... Ok you believe Hillary started it, fine, you think she should apologize, great... Now given that... do you also think Trump should apologize for the role he played?
Ending it? No,why?

Forum List

Back