🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

The reporter was trying to put words in the poor woman's mouth. When she realized what he was doing, she repeatedly said he was born in Hawaii

Birthers kept editing that part out didn't they?
It was the next day that the uncle had an interview. You leeches sure would die for that turd. I don't understand why.

Most ridiculous piece of reporting ever....trying to put words in her mouth
She wasn't buying it but you edited it the way you wanted anyway

What passes for journalism among conservatives
7a2.gif
Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya
Apparently Trump never saw the interview with the Grandmother while Barry was a Senator running for President. The fact that a Senator running for President had the beans spilled caused a series of small strokes and heart attacks among the Faithful.

LOL- apparently not so many- since Barack Obama was elected twice because voters ignored the Birther Bullshit

But not King Birther Trump.

He strung Birthers along until he decided to dump them for rational voters.

wow, this convo is still going on?? So tiresome... Ok you believe Hillary started it, fine, you think she should apologize, great... Now given that... do you also think Trump should apologize for the role he played?
Ending it? No,why?
Does it feel like it's ended? You know i'm not talking about that... I"m talking about the many statements he has made over the years, many of which have been posted in this forum that have been feeding the lie. I"ll ask again, if you feel that Hillary owes an apology do you think Trump does as well?
It's a democrat talking point, that's all...because you guys have nothing left....
I'm not a democrat I just have little tolerance for hypocrisy and bullshit... This birther thing and how Trump has handled it wreecks of both
I agree that hitlery should never have started it.....

I agree that Donald Trump is an idiot Birther- and that he is a gullible fool.

Here is the reality- Barack Obama went around telling everyone he was born in Hawaii. There is no evidence that Obama ever told anyone ever he was born in Kenya.
There has been volumes of evidence. You just can't bring yourself to accept any of it. Here it is again so that everyone can point and laugh at you...

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya- ever.

But thanks again for posting that obscure pamphlet with the error that Birthers first saw in 2012.

LOL

Meanwhile- from 1990 on- Barack Obama was telling everyone that he was born in Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Grandma Sarah Obama never said Barack was born in Kenya- she said he was born in Hawaii. And there is no reason to believe she is lying.
Sooooo...Obama goes around telling everyone while growing up that he was (and I quote) "born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia

Except of course he never told anyone that.

Like all Birthers all you have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Knowing full well that Trump's repeated funding and assertions that Obama was an "illegal" president usurping the office, Trump's handlers have urged his to offer some convoluted "apology" and that he now believes that Obama was actually born in the U.S.

However, following Trump's usual hubris, his fake apology will be rephrased as a "victory" for him in having forced Obama to show his long form birth certificate.

This latest ploy will mitigate Trump's possible loss of some within his base who are STILL adamant (after 8 years) that a dark-skinned man could ever become president and that Obama MUST be a Kenyan usurper.

I would not expect for Trump to ever say, "I was completely wrong in assuming that Obama was a foreign born faker".........Rather, Trump will take "credit" for forcing Obama's hand in the BC issue, AND avoid the ensuing problematic question on the birther movement during the upcoming debates.

So, who here will accept Trump's latest misdirection at an "apology?"
Barry is too much of a fuck up to deserve an apology...

Here is the reality- Barack Obama went around telling everyone he was born in Hawaii. There is no evidence that Obama ever told anyone ever he was born in Kenya.
There has been volumes of evidence. You just can't bring yourself to accept any of it. Here it is again so that everyone can point and laugh at you...

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever told anyone he was born in Kenya- ever.
Only a progressive could deny TWO separate photos that are evidence plus a link that was evidence. Three pieces of concrete evidence that only an idiot progressive would pretend they didn't see. Here it is a third time junior so that everyone can continue to point and laugh at you...

Literary Agency:
image.jpeg

Harvard Law Review:
image.jpeg

Only a progressive could deny TWO separate photos H]

Only a Birther could keep making the same old lies, speculation and innuendo and still keep calling that turd a rose.

Barack Obama never told anyone he was born in Kenya- but he told millions for decades- that he was born in Hawaii.

But Birthers like you and Trump- you just keep lying.

upload_2016-9-19_17-21-46.png

Never noticed. You must have a foot fetish and a very small root.
No, but the black chicks get a kick out of untying my shoe lace....

Anyway, I saw mooch's shoes with her inauguration dress in the smithsonian here in DC......
I have heard they think you white guys that pay for Black hookers are weird but profitable.

You must be a tiny man.
Want me untie my shoe and show you? You seem to have a fascination with it....
No. Its not necessary you do that. No need to expose yourself to ridicule over your smallness. i believe the Black hookers over you any day.
Whew....I was starting to worry about you......:lol:
No need. You are safe on the internet.

His grandmother said he was born in Hawaii....all I'm saying

I'm sorry...just for the fun and the hell of it I have to :p:

"Recently surfaced audio footage shows Barack Obama’s grandmother admit that the President was born in Kenya. At the end of the interview, Sarah Obama clearly says that she was present at Barack’s birth in her country of Kenya."

Obama’s Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born In Kenya | USA Politics Today

....chat amongst yourself....

:lmao:
I remember that scene in 2008 when Barry was a senator. The family was lined up in the living room in front of reporters and cameramen. His Grandmother said when asked, "He was born right here in this house." All the uncles and aunts nodded their heads 'yes' and everyone agreed. Next day the uncle, who had agreed, came to another news conference and said Granny was confused, crazy, had misunderstood the question and again everyone nodded yes and agreed. I thought little of it at the time but after Shitbird became Prez, the video was no longer available. That sure was an agreeable family.
The reporter was trying to put words in the poor woman's mouth. When she realized what he was doing, she repeatedly said he was born in Hawaii

Birthers kept editing that part out didn't they?
It was the next day that the uncle had an interview. You leeches sure would die for that turd. I don't understand why.
No dummy it was the same day.

Has Hillary apologized for circulating the Birther movement in 2008? Let me know when she does...
Well, it seems that the original BIRTHER was Obama himself. He claimed he was born in Kenya and in 17 years, never denied it. Then he ran for Prez.
I posted starting in the middle of the column "where the beef" is.

But the birther issue goes back further – to 1991. Joseph Farah of WND asks, “Who Was the First ‘Birther’?

“Trump was hardly the first ‘birther.’ Neither was I. Nor was my colleague Jerome Corsi. And neither was Hillary Clinton.

“That honor belongs to one person and one person alone – Barack Obama.”

How is this possible?

“Obama went to extreme lengths to conceal his past. And, indeed, if he was born in the U.S. and was eligible to serve as president, he certainly did his best to create the mystery that led to the question being asked.

“Years earlier, he billed himself as having been born in Kenya.

“Maybe he thought it was a sexy way to sell books, get a foreign student scholarship, attract women – who knows?

“But it’s a fact that he boasted about it.” (WND)

The evidence? It comes from a short bio that was “used by Barack Obama’s literary agency beginning in 1991 and ending in 2007 – the year he declared his candidacy for president.” Here’s the first sentence of the opening paragraph (Breitbart):

“Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

1991 Barack Obama Bio: “Born in Kenya and Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”
You are apparently referring to the promotion brochure for Obama's book released in 1991 in which it stated Obama was born in Kenya. The editor of this biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself.
Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

Obama let is stand for years without correcting it. Why?
Why should he have bothered. Saying he was born in Kenya probably helped the sale of the book. He wasn't running for president or anything else. As he said later, he knew where he was born. He had a birth certificate. He certainly would have no idea that 16 years latter, he would be running for president and some nuts would be claiming he wasn't a US citizen. What you're suggesting makes no sense, just like the rest of the birther spiel.

Only a progressive could deny TWO separate photos that are evidence plus a link that was evidence. Three pieces of concrete evidence that only an idiot progressive would pretend they didn't see. Here it is a third time junior so that everyone can continue to point and laugh at you...

Literary Agency:
View attachment 90251

Harvard Law Review:
View attachment 90252
"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it."
Joseph Goebbels

The Birther Conspiracy certainly bears that out.

There has been volumes of evidence. You just can't bring yourself to accept any of it. Here it is again so that everyone can point and laugh at you... :lol:

This was from Barack's own literary agency in 2007 - three months after he had announced he was running for president. Once the scandal broke, they suddenly changed it just like the Harvard Law Review would do:
View attachment 90244

And this of course was the famous Harvard Law Review:
View attachment 90243

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency
haha, with the big ol Breitbart watermark... Classic... Give me 5 minutes on photoshop, where should we say he was born now??
Yeah...Breitbart. The source that originally broke the story and which Barack Obama didn't even attempt to deny. Nor did Harvard, nor did the Harvard Law Review.

Oops....

Aren't progressive hilarious? We fill this board with facts, statistics, links, etc. They just give uninformed opinion and complain about the sources we actually cite.
I just find this whole subject amusing... Reality is so obvious and it amazes me that people like you really feed into these absurd conspiracies. I've seen the Breitbart piece, i've seen the Harvard Law program, i've seen the testimony of the editor that said it was her error and not from information that Obama gave her to write the bio.

Also, if it is so damn obvious and backed by facts then why did Trump recant last week... "Barak Obama was born in the United States. Period."
When are you gonna admit that everybody connected to Obama and the Clintons no longer speaks out about the things they know or said? That those people always comes back and say they were mistaken, stretched the truth or downright lied? Those people recanted because they don't want to commit suicide or die in a house fire. What a bunch of Kool Aid drinkers.

Has Hillary apologized for circulating the Birther movement in 2008? Let me know when she does...
Well, it seems that the original BIRTHER was Obama himself. He claimed he was born in Kenya and in 17 years, never denied it. Then he ran for Prez.

But the birther issue goes back further – to 1991. Joseph Farah of WND asks, “Who Was the First ‘Birther’?

“Trump was hardly the first ‘birther.’ Neither was I. Nor was my colleague Jerome Corsi. And neither was Hillary Clinton.

How is this possible?

“Obama went to extreme lengths to conceal his past. And, indeed, if he was born in the U.S. and was eligible to serve as president, he certainly did his best to create the mystery that led to the question being asked.

“Maybe he thought it was a sexy way to sell books, get a foreign student scholarship, attract women – who knows?

The evidence? It comes from a short bio that was “used by Barack Obama’s literary agency beginning in 1991 and ending in 2007 – the year he declared his candidacy for president.” Here’s the first sentence of the opening paragraph (Breitbart):

“Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

You are apparently referring to the promotion brochure for Obama's book released in 1991 in which it stated Obama was born in Kenya. The editor of this biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself.

Why should he have bothered. Saying he was born in Kenya probably helped the sale of the book. He wasn't running for president or anything else. As he said later, he knew where he was born. He had a birth certificate. He certainly would have no idea that 16 years latter, he would be running for president and some nuts would be claiming he wasn't a US citizen. What you're suggesting makes no sense, just like the rest of the birther spiel.
Then he rooked the Fulbright Foundation out of a college education.

There has been volumes of evidence. You just can't bring yourself to accept any of it. Here it is again so that everyone can point and laugh at you... :lol:

This was from Barack's own literary agency in 2007 - three months after he had announced he was running for president. Once the scandal broke, they suddenly changed it just like the Harvard Law Review would do:
View attachment 90244

View attachment 90243

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency
haha, with the big ol Breitbart watermark... Classic... Give me 5 minutes on photoshop, where should we say he was born now??
Yeah...Breitbart. The source that originally broke the story and which Barack Obama didn't even attempt to deny. Nor did Harvard, nor did the Harvard Law Review.

Oops....

Aren't progressive hilarious? We fill this board with facts, statistics, links, etc. They just give uninformed opinion and complain about the sources we actually cite.
I just find this whole subject amusing... Reality is so obvious and it amazes me that people like you really feed into these absurd conspiracies. I've seen the Breitbart piece, i've seen the Harvard Law program, i've seen the testimony of the editor that said it was her error and not from information that Obama gave her to write the bio.

Also, if it is so damn obvious and backed by facts then why did Trump recant last week... "Barak Obama was born in the United States. Period."
When are you gonna admit that everybody connected to Obama and the Clintons no longer speaks out about the things they know or said? That those people always comes back and say they were mistaken, stretched the truth or downright lied? Those people recanted because they don't want to commit suicide or die in a house fire. What a bunch of Kool Aid drinkers.
Listen to yourself... Statements like that don't even warrant a response. Get real

How is this possible?

The Fulbright Foundation does not exist.

How is this possible?

Whatever it is he ripped off a scholarship.

View attachment 90244

View attachment 90243

Oops....

Listen to yourself... Statements like that don't even warrant a response. Get real
Bullshit. It's a factual truth. Don't you ever read or watch the damn news reports?

Whatever it is he ripped off a scholarship.
It's called a Fulbright Scholarship and he never received one.
More Birther nonsense.
Was Obama Born in the USA?

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it."
Joseph Goebbels

The Birther Conspiracy certainly bears that out.
What "conspiracy"? I simply posted the actual bio's submitted by Barack Obama himself to both the Harvard Law Review and his literary agency and which were officially published for decades.

How does that equal a "conspiracy" Flopper? Have you become so unhinged that producing an actual historical record is "conspiracy" in your mind?!? Even Barack Obama didn't attempt to deny it - nor did the literary agency or the Harvard Law Review.

Forum List

Back