🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

The reporter was trying to put words in the poor woman's mouth. When she realized what he was doing, she repeatedly said he was born in Hawaii

Birthers kept editing that part out didn't they?
It was the next day that the uncle had an interview. You leeches sure would die for that turd. I don't understand why.

Most ridiculous piece of reporting ever....trying to put words in her mouth
She wasn't buying it but you edited it the way you wanted anyway

What passes for journalism among conservatives
7a2.gif
Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya
Apparently Trump never saw the interview with the Grandmother while Barry was a Senator running for President. The fact that a Senator running for President had the beans spilled caused a series of small strokes and heart attacks among the Faithful.
Shows Trump and yourself are birther morons

You think Clinton is the Messiah? How very odd.

Why do you think that Donald Trump is just a gullible idiot who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton?
have you woken up yet? you're still dreaming. Out loud.

Its more like a nightmare- a Birther-Trump nightmare

Why do you like to believe that your Messiah is just another gullible Birther?

View attachment 90226
Hitlery should apologize for starting the birther movement,mi agree with you....
wow, this convo is still going on?? So tiresome... Ok you believe Hillary started it, fine, you think she should apologize, great... Now given that... do you also think Trump should apologize for the role he played?
Ending it? No,why?
Does it feel like it's ended? You know i'm not talking about that... I"m talking about the many statements he has made over the years, many of which have been posted in this forum that have been feeding the lie. I"ll ask again, if you feel that Hillary owes an apology do you think Trump does as well?

have you woken up yet? you're still dreaming. Out loud.

View attachment 90226
Hitlery should apologize for starting the birther movement,mi agree with you....
wow, this convo is still going on?? So tiresome... Ok you believe Hillary started it, fine, you think she should apologize, great... Now given that... do you also think Trump should apologize for the role he played?
Ending it? No,why?
Does it feel like it's ended? You know i'm not talking about that... I"m talking about the many statements he has made over the years, many of which have been posted in this forum that have been feeding the lie. I"ll ask again, if you feel that Hillary owes an apology do you think Trump does as well?
It's a democrat talking point, that's all...because you guys have nothing left....

View attachment 90226
Ending it? No,why?
It's a democrat talking point, that's all...because you guys have nothing left....
I'm not a democrat I just have little tolerance for hypocrisy and bullshit... This birther thing and how Trump has handled it wreecks of both

Ending it? No,why?
I'm not a democrat I just have little tolerance for hypocrisy and bullshit... This birther thing and how Trump has handled it wreecks of both
I agree that hitlery should never have started it.....

Ending it? No,why?
I didn't say that so what are you agreeing with? And why can't you just give an honest answer about Trump?

Grandma Sarah Obama never said Barack was born in Kenya- she said he was born in Hawaii. And there is no reason to believe she is lying.
Sooooo...Obama goes around telling everyone while growing up that he was (and I quote) "born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia" but you're going to go with what some whack-a-doo progressive told you grandma said?!? Ho-ly shit is that hilarious...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Grandma Sarah Obama never said Barack was born in Kenya- she said he was born in Hawaii. And there is no reason to believe she is lying.
Sooooo...Obama goes around telling everyone while growing up that he was (and I quote) "born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia" but you're going to go with what some whack-a-doo progressive told you grandma said?!? Ho-ly shit is that hilarious...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You truly believe that the president of the United States for the past 8 years faked his citizenship and created a counterfeit birth certificate.... And you are calling others "whack-a-doo"? Haha you crack me up

Ending it? No,why?
I didn't say that so what are you agreeing with? And why can't you just give an honest answer about Trump?
You did....and I did..,,

Your lack of education is not my problem....

Here is the reality- Barack Obama went around telling everyone he was born in Hawaii. There is no evidence that Obama ever told anyone ever he was born in Kenya.
There has been volumes of evidence. You just can't bring yourself to accept any of it. Here it is again so that everyone can point and laugh at you... :lol:

This was from Barack's own literary agency in 2007 - three months after he had announced he was running for president. Once the scandal broke, they suddenly changed it just like the Harvard Law Review would do:
image.jpeg

And this of course was the famous Harvard Law Review:
image.jpeg

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency

You did....and I did..,,

Try again, your almost there... maybe start by typing T R U M P and that might get you back on the subject... ok try again to answer the question:
If you feel that Hillary owes an apology for starting it do you think Trump does as well for growing and promoting it over the past 5 years?

Here is the reality- Barack Obama went around telling everyone he was born in Hawaii. There is no evidence that Obama ever told anyone ever he was born in Kenya.
There has been volumes of evidence. You just can't bring yourself to accept any of it. Here it is again so that everyone can point and laugh at you... :lol:

This was from Barack's own literary agency in 2007 - three months after he had announced he was running for president. Once the scandal broke, they suddenly changed it just like the Harvard Law Review would do:
View attachment 90244

View attachment 90243

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency
haha, with the big ol Breitbart watermark... Classic... Give me 5 minutes on photoshop, where should we say he was born now??

You did....and I did..,,

Try again, your almost there... maybe start by typing T R U M P and that might get you back on the subject... ok try again to answer the question:
If you feel that Hillary owes an apology for starting it do you think Trump does as well for growing and promoting it over the past 5 years?

For ending it? No, why?

Redfish- he is alergic to the truth
That's remarkable coming from Syriusly - who denies all reality in favor of bat-shit crazy ideology. Here is the reality once again so that everyone can point and laugh at you again... :lol:

His bio from his own literary agency:
image.jpeg

His bio from the Harvard Law Review that he served as president for:
image.jpeg

You did....and I did..,,

For ending it? No, why?
No junior not for ending it, slow and down and try again... For all the inflammatory statements and accusations he made over the past 5 years. All the stuff thats been posted on this thread... That isn't ending it, that is perpetuating it... LMK if my words are too big and I'll dumb them down for ya. OK, try again

You did....and I did..,,

For ending it? No, why?
No junior not for ending it, slow and down and try again... For all the inflammatory statements and accusations he made over the past 5 years. All the stuff thats been posted on this thread... That isn't ending it, that is perpetuating it... LMK if my words are too big and I'll dumb them down for ya. OK, try again
I agree...hitlery should never have started it....

View attachment 90244

View attachment 90243

haha, with the big ol Breitbart watermark... Classic... Give me 5 minutes on photoshop, where should we say he was born now??
Yeah...Breitbart. The source that originally broke the story and which Barack Obama didn't even attempt to deny. Nor did Harvard, nor did the Harvard Law Review.

Oops....

Aren't progressive hilarious? We fill this board with facts, statistics, links, etc. They just give uninformed opinion and complain about the sources we actually cite.

You did....and I did..,,

For ending it? No, why?
I agree...hitlery should never have started it....
haha, try again... its like training a dog... do you need a treat?

View attachment 90244

View attachment 90243

Yeah...Breitbart. The source that originally broke the story and which Barack Obama didn't even attempt to deny. Nor did Harvard, nor did the Harvard Law Review.

Oops....

Aren't progressive hilarious? We fill this board with facts, statistics, links, etc. They just give uninformed opinion and complain about the sources we actually cite.
I just find this whole subject amusing... Reality is so obvious and it amazes me that people like you really feed into these absurd conspiracies. I've seen the Breitbart piece, i've seen the Harvard Law program, i've seen the testimony of the editor that said it was her error and not from information that Obama gave her to write the bio.

Also, if it is so damn obvious and backed by facts then why did Trump recant last week... "Barak Obama was born in the United States. Period."

Forum List

Back