🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will accept Trump's "apology" for funding the Birther Movement?

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it."
Joseph Goebbels

The Birther Conspiracy certainly bears that out.
What "conspiracy"? I simply posted the actual bio's submitted by Barack Obama himself to both the Harvard Law Review and his literary agency and which were officially published for decades.

How does that equal a "conspiracy" Flopper? Have you become so unhinged that producing an actual historical record is "conspiracy" in your mind?!? Even Barack Obama didn't attempt to deny it - nor did the literary agency or the Harvard Law Review.
That's ridiculous. The literary agent wrote it not Obama and you don't submit a bio to Harvard Law review, you submit a paper giving a legal argument to an assigned topic. Also the Harvard Law Review does not publish bios of their editors. Apparently you screwed up the Birther fake about it being in the year book. More garbage. Don't know why I bother with this nonsense.

Joseph Goebbels

What "conspiracy"? I simply posted the actual bio's submitted by Barack Obama himself to both the Harvard Law Review and his literary agency and which were officially published for decades.

How does that equal a "conspiracy" Flopper? Have you become so unhinged that producing an actual historical record is "conspiracy" in your mind?!? Even Barack Obama didn't attempt to deny it - nor did the literary agency or the Harvard Law Review.
It's a conspiracy because it is complete BS. the bio was not submitted by Obama, the author has attested to that and owned the mistake... Every thing about this discussion is a manipulation and trump has been pulling the strings. He just pulled the curtain and admitted to it yet you mindless drones still don't get it.

Joseph Goebbels

That's ridiculous. The literary agent wrote it not Obama and you don't submit a bio to Harvard Law review, you submit a paper giving a legal argument to an assigned topic. Also the Harvard Law Review does not publish bios of their editors. Apparently you screwed up the Birther fake about it being in the year book. More garbage. Don't know why I bother with this nonsense.
Dude - nobody makes up the bio of another person. The literary agency would have requested him to submit his official bio to them. You sound like the tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist now with your desperate response.

And he was serving as the president of the Harvard Law Review dumb-ass. He wasn't an "editor". As such, he would have had to submit a bio to them for the leadership.

None of it is faked and neither Obama, the literary agency, or the Harvard Law Review denied those bio's existed. What they stated was that they were "inaccuate". Any other desperate arguments you would like to make?

Joseph Goebbels

It's a conspiracy because it is complete BS. the bio was not submitted by Obama, the author has attested to that and owned the mistake... Every thing about this discussion is a manipulation and trump has been pulling the strings. He just pulled the curtain and admitted to it yet you mindless drones still don't get it.
Trump didn't make up the documents genius. Would you like to try again?

Nobody makes up the bio of another person. Nobody. It doesn't work that way (leave it to progressives not to know something this basic and this obvious). When I would appear in the media guides for our football programs - guess what would happen? The Sports Information Departments would call me and ask me to outline my achievements. How many varsity letters I had earned. How many awards and what were they. They would verify statistics they had on file. I submitted the entire media guide bio on me every single year. Just like each and every of the 100+ guys would do. Nobody could possible create a bio for someone else because nobody would know those kinds of intimate details of a person's life.

It is truly astounding how stupid progressives are... :banghead:

Joseph Goebbels

Nobody makes up the bio of another person. Nobody. It doesn't work that way (leave it to progressives not to know something this basic and this obvious). When I would appear in the media guides for our football programs - guess what would happen? The Sports Information Departments would call me and ask me to outline my achievements. How many varsity letters I had earned. How many awards and what were they. They would verify statistics they had on file. I submitted the entire media guide bio on me every single year. Just like each and every of the 100+ guys would do. Nobody could possible create a bio for someone else because nobody would know those kinds of intimate details of a person's life.

Oh my god you are right, you just proved it! Obama is a fraud!!! How in the world did he swindle so many people with hard evidence such as this? How did we let such a manipulator become president... This is all too much for me to handle, I need a drink.

Joseph Goebbels

Oh my god you are right, you just proved it! Obama is a fraud!!! How in the world did he swindle so many people with hard evidence such as this? How did we let such a manipulator become president... This is all too much for me to handle, I need a drink.
It really is too much for you to handle. After all - you're a progressive. Whatever lies your leaders tell you, you blindly and obediently accept as fact.

Obama wrote those bio's. It's just a simple fact. The question is, why? Was it fraud so he could attend Ivy League institutions? Or was he actually born there? I have no idea. I'd like to know, but blind, obedient progressives such as yourself make that difficult since you won't stand up and demand answers.

Joseph Goebbels

It really is too much for you to handle. After all - you're a progressive. Whatever lies your leaders tell you, you blindly and obediently accept as fact.

Obama wrote those bio's. It's just a simple fact. The question is, why? Was it fraud so he could attend Ivy League institutions? Or was he actually born there? I have no idea. I'd like to know, but blind, obedient progressives such as yourself make that difficult since you won't stand up and demand answers.
Listen dude, he got a drivers license a passport and a social security card with his US birth certificate... Unless you think his parents got him illegal papers and a whole political party couldn't find it in their vetting, trump couldn't find solid evidence with his paid investigators, many journalist trying to dig up dirt, Obama haters like you trying to discredit him every chance you get... Well the reality looks pretty obvious. You are too far down the rabbit hole my friend. You've lost your objectivity.

If Trump now says Obama was born here then the follow up question needs to be "You said you had investigators in Africa who found information on Obama's birth....Did you? And if you did not then why did you tell everyone that was the case? Why should someone believe your new "super secret solutions" given that track record?"
He's a pathological liar: he lies like he breathes.

Dude - nobody makes up the bio of another person. The literary agency would have requested him to submit his official bio to them. You sound like the tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist now with your desperate response.

And he was serving as the president of the Harvard Law Review dumb-ass. He wasn't an "editor". As such, he would have had to submit a bio to them for the leadership.

None of it is faked and neither Obama, the literary agency, or the Harvard Law Review denied those bio's existed. What they stated was that they were "inaccuate". Any other desperate arguments you would like to make?

You're saying the author of the bio "would have requested", but in fact, the guy who wrote the bio didn't ask Obama for any information. He just wrote what he knew, or thought he knew about the guy. This was a promo flyer for a young author, not a big deal at the time. And certainly not anything that would be scrutinized later.

Then there are your assumptions about the Harvard Law Review which are completely false. The 80 editors of the Harvard Law Review elect the President. There is no bio involved in the selection process. Half of the editors are chosen strictly on their marks, and the other half are elected by the students based on the results of a writing competition.

Here's an article published in 1990 by the New York Times about Obama's election as President of the Harvard Law Review. The NYT article notes that Mr. Obama is the son of an American mother, and his father was the Finance Minister of Kenya. Then it goes on to say that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii. If Obama had presented Harvard with a bio that said he was born in Kenya, why would the Times publish an article the day after he was elected President of that Law Review that said he was born in Hawaii?

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review\

Last edited:
Ending it? No,why?
Does it feel like it's ended? You know i'm not talking about that... I"m talking about the many statements he has made over the years, many of which have been posted in this forum that have been feeding the lie. I"ll ask again, if you feel that Hillary owes an apology do you think Trump does as well?
It's a democrat talking point, that's all...because you guys have nothing left....
I'm not a democrat I just have little tolerance for hypocrisy and bullshit... This birther thing and how Trump has handled it wreecks of both
I agree that hitlery should never have started it.....

I agree that Donald Trump is an idiot Birther- and that he is a gullible fool.

You could excuse the birtherism as a jab at the President to annoy him

But Trumps belief that Ted Cruz's father killed JFK, Hillary killed Vince Foster and Scalia, vaccines cause autism, Muslims danced in NJ all cast serious doubt on his ability to distinguish the truth from wild fantasy

nope, she said Kenya. "here grandma, take these magic pills, they will make me president"
Nope she said Hawaii. Only retards believe she said Kenya.

Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya

"The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii.""

Why did Columbia have him registered as a foreign student..

Why don't you provide proof that Columbia did have him registered as a foriegn student?

Oh wait- its Redfish- you can't post without kazzing.
You will have to wait until Trump gets in office.....

So you think that a President Trump would violate Federal law and private property and do what- have Federal Marshalls show up at Columbia and break down the doors?

Or do you believe that a President Trump would just order the CIA to make sure that Columbia's records show Obama as a foreign student?

https://tatoott1009.com/2014/10/25/shock-usa-today-barry-soetoro-appears-on-obama-s-columbia-university-identification-card/

Where is Hillary's apology for founding the movement?
It's a lie. A myth that she started the movement. A right wing propaganda ploy to blame her for it. An outright lie. But to your folks, lies are mother's milk.

Kind of like how they blame her for the Iraq invasion

She voted to authorize and fund it. But you are correct, she is not the only one responsible for that fiasco, but she is one of them.

Does it feel like it's ended? You know i'm not talking about that... I"m talking about the many statements he has made over the years, many of which have been posted in this forum that have been feeding the lie. I"ll ask again, if you feel that Hillary owes an apology do you think Trump does as well?
It's a democrat talking point, that's all...because you guys have nothing left....
I'm not a democrat I just have little tolerance for hypocrisy and bullshit... This birther thing and how Trump has handled it wreecks of both

But Trumps belief that Ted Cruz's father killed JFK, Hillary killed Vince Foster and Scalia, vaccines cause autism, Muslims danced in NJ all cast serious doubt on his ability to distinguish the truth from wild fantasy

Cruz' father was in a picture with ozwald, Trump never said anything other than that.

It is very possible that Hillary drove Foster into killing himself with threats to destroy him for not being in lockstep with them

Trump never said anything about Scalia being killed

There were many in the medical community that thought there might be a link between autism and vaccines. Trump referred to that, but did not take a position on it

Muslims did celebrate in NJ after 9/11, there is film documentation of it.

Now, lets talk about landing under sniper fire, a video caused it, if you like your plan you can keep it, it was just pneumonia, I never had sex with that woman, ------shall I go on? It would take several pages.

the BC issue has been brought back up by the Clinton campaign as a diversion from her tanking poll numbers and her very serious medical issues.

they aren't fooling anyone except you dem/lib dupes.

Nope she said Hawaii. Only retards believe she said Kenya.

Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya

"The edited portion that often makes the rounds on the Internet includes this part of the interview:

McRae: "Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to visit Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

"She says yes she was. She was present when Obama was born," said the translator.

Smoking gun? Only if you stop the tape there and don't listen to the rest of the interview.

McRae immediately followed up by saying, "Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?"

The translator can be heard translating, and then, he said, "No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America."

Said McRae: "Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya."

The response came back, "He was born in America, not in Mombasa."

"Do you know where he was born?" McRae continued. "I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born."

"Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii," the translator said. "In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii.""

Why don't you provide proof that Columbia did have him registered as a foriegn student?

So you think that a President Trump would violate Federal law and private property and do what- have Federal Marshalls show up at Columbia and break down the doors?

Or do you believe that a President Trump would just order the CIA to make sure that Columbia's records show Obama as a foreign student?

https://tatoott1009.com/2014/10/25/shock-usa-today-barry-soetoro-appears-on-obama-s-columbia-university-identification-card/

That is so obviously faked

the BC issue has been brought back up by the Clinton campaign as a diversion from her tanking poll numbers and her very serious medical issues.

Never went away

When is Trump going to apologize to our President for his wild, unfounded accusations?

Never went away

When is Trump going to apologize to our President for his wild, unfounded accusations?

probably when obozo and the hildebeast apologize to the American people for lying to them about just about everything for the last 8 years.

Did obozo apologize to Hillary for saying that she would do or say anything to get elected in 2008? No one apologizes for political rhetoric. Grow up.,

That is so obviously faked

Then why are his records sealed at Columbia and Harvard? How did a poor mixed race kid from Hawaii pay the very expensive tuition at those two schools? Do you know? Do you care if he committed fraud by claiming to be a foreign student?

Maybe there is nothing to hide, but you don't take the fifth if you are innocent.

Forum List

Back