Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

Reason #413 Why I Miss Gunny:

Per Gunny: "Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you."

In other words, only the mods get to abuse the system.
Great, you guys are outstanding.

You want some timeout, or what? You know the rules. Don't fuck with me.

There are no mods abusing the system and I most certainly don't. Last time you made this lameass accusation I went and checked and it was as bogus then as it is now. I even went back 6 months to see if you had ANY kind of case. None. You can make an unsubstantiated claim, but I can see every rep and comment you have given or received. I've made that pretty clear.

You have a personal problem with a member that happens to be a moderator. That's YOUR problem. When you start making bullshit accusations against my moderators because of that problem then it's MINE.

Now, you want to push this, or what?

There sure was toots. I even had your pals Paulitics and Shogun all up in my business over it.

Oh, the memories. :)
Then you should be able to link it. I can't imagine Soggy getting upset about negs. He probably invented them.

Hey when you're right you're right, it was pretty easy to link.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/56310-habitual-neg-reppers.html

And check out who refers to neg-reppers as 'crybabies' in post #4. :eusa_whistle:
:lmao: That was pretty funny, my gay little Zorro!

But I still don't see any mention of an unwritten rule. Just garden variety neg rep whining.

There sure was toots. I even had your pals Paulitics and Shogun all up in my business over it.

Oh, the memories. :)
Then you should be able to link it. I can't imagine Soggy getting upset about negs. He probably invented them.

And check out who refers to neg-reppers as 'crybabies' in post #4. :eusa_whistle:

lol - good find.

But I still don't see any mention of an unwritten rule. Just garden variety neg rep whining.

You must not have been doling out negs like I was back then, because I got a ton of return negs and PMs from people saying shit like, 'that's not how this place works' and 'go back to where you came from neg-rep asshole, we don't do that here' yadda yadda.

But if you know anything about me, you know that shit just egged me on. :D

:eusa_eh: You're the third person this has apparently happened to....that I've heard about, anyway.

I don't know why admin doesn't just disable neg rep across the board if they get their panties in such a wad over it.

They're bringing everybody back to 0, one poster at a time.

Like the time Gumby dumped everybody down by (what was it?) 50% or 90% or whatever the fuck it was.

Yes. :lol: Posters everywhere were stunned. He was probably snickering up his sleeve.

You must not have been doling out negs like I was back then, because I got a ton of return negs and PMs from people saying shit like, 'that's not how this place works' and 'go back to where you came from neg-rep asshole, we don't do that here' yadda yadda.

But if you know anything about me, you know that shit just egged me on. :D
Fair enough. I do remember a little disturbance in the force from that little refugee invasion.

Like the time Gumby dumped everybody down by (what was it?) 50% or 90% or whatever the fuck it was.

Yes. :lol: Posters everywhere were stunned. He was probably snickering up his sleeve.

'Tis twue!

Folks cared a LOT and made it quite clear.

And I have no doubt at all that Gumby thought it was hilarious.

And for once, he was right.

:eusa_eh: You're the third person this has apparently happened to....that I've heard about, anyway.

I don't know why admin doesn't just disable neg rep across the board if they get their panties in such a wad over it.

Hahaha that was fucking classic.

And hilarious.

think of all the time the mods would save themselves if rep was just eliminated for everyone.

Im surprized they dont do it.

Sour-Grapes-Central.jpg

I was here in spirit..

And in body, too...what the hell, I'm always a step behind on the identity thing. When I don't own it, people run around pretending I'm faking, and when I do, nobody remembers me.

It's board schizophrenia, I tell you.

Forum List

Back