Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

I was here in spirit..

And in body, too...what the hell, I'm always a step behind on the identity thing. When I don't own it, people run around pretending I'm faking, and when I do, nobody remembers me.

It's board schizophrenia, I tell you.
Yeah, it's better to be honest, Shat.

:)

Are USMB to English dictionaries available in the lobby?

Can someone compile a repless and nark list?

A know eots is a space alien, but that list could be fun too.

Last edited:
Narcs:
Black_Label and Full_Auto and an unnamed racist fuck

Rep Abusers:
Dick Tuck, Teaparty Samurai, High Gravity, and Catzmeow

That's quite a collection of scoundrels, innit?

Anybody a rep suicide by mod?

At this rate having rep with no one to rep is going to be a bit pointless.

USMB Membership Cancellation Counseling Services available:

Call Munchausen-by-Proxy and ask for Sky Dense by name.

Mention the suicide of her poor dog and get a special 10% discount.

If her line is busy, ask for Bloop.

Accept no substitute.

Remember, it is impossible not to post here. To leave, you MUST arrange for this service.

My money is on mal.

that would probably be me. i am also arguing that the penalty was too stiff and have lobbied to get people restored. part of the argument was based upon the fact that these people had no control over their own intelligence, the "born that way" argument and that it was unfair to penalise them for that.

i also warned the people who negged me to read the rules, and the usual response was that i was an "ignorant illiterate XXX", and they would neg me again.

i think that those who were negged 2/48 should receive a rep POWER amount equal to the amount of of rep POWER of those who negged them 2/48, and exempting myself from that windfall.

i am pretty sure though, that i have not had my points restored that i lost due to those people stalking me and neg repping me.

there is no fair way out of this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back