Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

yes you can ask the mods to remove rep from your account entirely.

Mine is removed and the site is much better looking after you do that.

all those guady symbols and such are not there anymore in the other peoples every post.

its cool

My money is on mal.

that would probably be me. i am also arguing that the penalty was too stiff and have lobbied to get people restored. part of the argument was based upon the fact that these people had no control over their own intelligence, the "born that way" argument and that it was unfair to penalise them for that.

i also warned the people who negged me to read the rules, and the usual response was that i was an "ignorant illiterate XXX", and they would neg me again.

i think that those who were negged 2/48 should receive a rep POWER amount equal to the amount of of rep POWER of those who negged them 2/48, and exempting myself from that windfall.

i am pretty sure though, that i have not had my points restored that i lost due to those people stalking me and neg repping me.

there is no fair way out of this.

sure there is , remove rep from the site entirely.

Its a silly childs game anyway and means nothing

all those guady symbols and such are not there anymore in the other peoples every post.

its cool

You can troll for teh lulz at quite the pace once that ugly red rep goes away. ;)

its cool

i just now asked...lol...not even quite sure what i asked or. i sure hate to let those people down who were so nice to me by making me feel welcome, but the neg peeps were dragging me down for sure and i would have been less than zero soon anyway. some of them had me on a rotation once they were reinstated...one's message was "see you in forty eight.

sorta PO'd that the folks who 2/48ed got their points restored so easily and i didn't really get my points back, but the penalty seemed pretty severe. it just seemed like they were breaking the rules and were being rewarded and the victims were being penalised....but now i am out of it...hopefully.

we'll see. i was asking how to opt out early on anyway, but not through the right channels i suppose. they should put an opt out option on the deal...whatever the deal is.

anyway, thanks all you nice people and vets who have been around awhile and are looking out for the rooks. i appreciated it really so much. i was giving out as many reps to rookies as i could, some of whom i disliked with an intense passion, just because they had less than two hundred, so i payed it forward as much as i could.

mad has maintained this thread for a while now:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ount-60-or-under-gtfih-for-some-free-rep.html

he does it to help the noobs out and get them started....from what i have seen....a lot of people will drop by and give noobs rep in mads thread....i guess they gang pos.....

yes, i saw that thread and visited. i regularly welcome new people. is it against the rules or me to pass it along. mad scientist seems like a really nice person, and so do you. almost all the people on that thread are nice.

i think i will post there soon...give my impression.

There is a thanks button at the bottom of each post.

I keep forgetting to use it.

Its a way to pat people on the back without reps

its cool

i just now asked...lol...not even quite sure what i asked or. i sure hate to let those people down who were so nice to me by making me feel welcome, but the neg peeps were dragging me down for sure and i would have been less than zero soon anyway. some of them had me on a rotation once they were reinstated...one's message was "see you in forty eight.

sorta PO'd that the folks who 2/48ed got their points restored so easily and i didn't really get my points back, but the penalty seemed pretty severe. it just seemed like they were breaking the rules and were being rewarded and the victims were being penalised....but now i am out of it...hopefully.

we'll see. i was asking how to opt out early on anyway, but not through the right channels i suppose. they should put an opt out option on the deal...whatever the deal is.

anyway, thanks all you nice people and vets who have been around awhile and are looking out for the rooks. i appreciated it really so much. i was giving out as many reps to rookies as i could, some of whom i disliked with an intense passion, just because they had less than two hundred, so i payed it forward as much as i could.

I opted to turn mine off along time ago.

but now mine is completely removed

Narcs:
Black_Label and Full_Auto and an unnamed racist fuck

Rep Abusers:
Dick Tuck, Teaparty Samurai, High Gravity, and Catzmeow

That's quite a collection of scoundrels, innit?

Naughty girl, Catz!:lol: Do you get that rep of yours back some day?

Probably not. I donated it to buy black_label a new brain. it was merely a drop in the bucket towards the actual cost of a brain, though. Others should consider giving, and often (every 48 hours or so).

;)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back