Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

If by 'all the wrongdoing' you mean the neg rep proliferation then your comment is truer than you realize.

When I joined I shattered the unwritten no-neg rule this place operated under. I took an ape load of shit for it too, but I endeavored to persevere and the rest, as they say, is history. :D
:rolleyes: There was never an unwritten no-neg rule here.

There sure was toots. I even had your pals Paulitics and Shogun all up in my business over it.

Oh, the memories. :)
Then you should be able to link it. I can't imagine Soggy getting upset about negs. He probably invented them.

There sure was toots. I even had your pals Paulitics and Shogun all up in my business over it.

Then you should be able to link it. I can't imagine Soggy getting upset about negs. He probably invented them.

:lmao:

Yeah, because I saved all the neg rep comments just so I could defend myself against your dishonesty 4 years later. :lmao:

:lol: A dingo ate my rep!!!
dingo_514_600x450-copy1-293x150.jpg

Yeah, because I saved all the neg rep comments just so I could defend myself against your dishonesty 4 years later. :lmao:
There's no doubt in my mind that you have, but you don't need the neg rep comments, the threads will do. :)

Acted like a Negger Last on: 08-07-2012 11:10 AM

^Can I Neg that person again?... It's 1:02 in the PM here in D-Town.

:)

peace...

It's 1212 here, go ahead.

^Permission taken... Now to find that Captain of a Ship... A Captain of SHIP, boi... :thup:

And next time, ask "how high?"... Slut. ;)

:)

peace...

It magically disappeared while I was at lunch. I have no idea. I didn't opt out. I didn't violate the 48 hour rule (that I'm aware of--it's possible that I screwed the pooch, though).

Maybe my "I enjoy being a negga" thread hit a nerve. :lol:
:eusa_eh: You're the third person this has apparently happened to....that I've heard about, anyway.

I don't know why admin doesn't just disable neg rep across the board if they get their panties in such a wad over it.

They're bringing everybody back to 0, one poster at a time.

Like the time Gumby dumped everybody down by (what was it?) 50% or 90% or whatever the fuck it was.

The first person to tattle, wasnt the first person to receive two negs..
Weird, eh? :tongue:

do you folks have jobs? Gotta be something more important going on than "oh who can't rep anymore heeheeheheee"

You laff. But Ravi likes to allow her computer to STORE her petty-ass grudges.

She really is one sick bitch.

You laff. But Ravi likes to allow her computer to STORE her petty-ass grudges.

She really is one sick bitch.
I don't have a grudge against you. I just think you're a stupid hack.

Tissue?

Hey when you're right you're right, it was pretty easy to link.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/56310-habitual-neg-reppers.html

And check out who refers to neg-reppers as 'crybabies' in post #4. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back