who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?

Marriage isn't a right........Why do you people think you deserve some special right?

Fact is, you don't.

States issue the licenses......If a states VOTERS morally reject you, that's the way it is...Deal with it.

Either move to a state that recoginizes your perverted choice, or STFU!

Jester, how many sex offenders are there in the state you live in?
Talk about a lack of morals and total perversion in the commission of those crimes.
I am sure you have the same passion in preventing them from being able to marry as you do with your passion against gays getting married.
I am sure there is a large group of the religous right in your state that proclaim their support of morals and the war against sex offenders getting married.
What is the name of that group? How long have you been involved fighting sex offenders getting married?

You have a long wait for an answer. This is a guy who refuses to acknowledge that marriage is a fundamental right....even tho supreme court cases have been linked for him ad nauseum.

marriage is defined one man and one woman and states have the right to keep it that way. You have the same right to marry someone that you can procreate with.

Last edited:
Marriage isn't a right........Why do you people think you deserve some special right?

Fact is, you don't.

States issue the licenses......If a states VOTERS morally reject you, that's the way it is...Deal with it.

Either move to a state that recoginizes your perverted choice, or STFU!

You want government to determine who is moral, perverted or not?
Damn.
You sir are a closet liberal.

Doesn't government do that now with their laws ?

You are confusing criminal behavior versus immoral behavior.

Government should never legislate morality. The definition of morality varies like the changing of the wind from citizen to citizen, religion to religion.
True religous freedom is when government never defines morality as any standard. Shame the religous right will never admit that. Their ideology forces them to believe they are the chosen ones.

Jester, how many sex offenders are there in the state you live in?
Talk about a lack of morals and total perversion in the commission of those crimes.
I am sure you have the same passion in preventing them from being able to marry as you do with your passion against gays getting married.
I am sure there is a large group of the religous right in your state that proclaim their support of morals and the war against sex offenders getting married.
What is the name of that group? How long have you been involved fighting sex offenders getting married?

You have a long wait for an answer. This is a guy who refuses to acknowledge that marriage is a fundamental right....even tho supreme court cases have been linked for him ad nauseum.

marriage is defined one man and one woman and states have the right to keep it that way. You have the same right to marry someone that you can procreate with.

Are you blind?
Your side claims there is a morality and perversion standard to be met all in this thread.

You want government to determine who is moral, perverted or not?
Damn.
You sir are a closet liberal.

Government should never legislate morality. The definition of morality varies like the changing of the wind from citizen to citizen, religion to religion.
True religous freedom is when government never defines morality as any standard. Shame the religous right will never admit that. Their ideology forces them to believe they are the chosen ones.

The only difference is they have not made gay relationiships criminal,both behaviors are immoral.

Who will gays Discriminate agains't next once they get equal rights ?

Last edited:

Are you blind?
Your side claims there is a morality and perversion standard to be met all in this thread.

I don't care how anyone explains gay relationships,it's not normal behavior.

Are you blind?

It's not normal for heterosexuals to have gay relationships. It's not normal for gay people to have heterosexual relationships.

The only difference is they have not made gay relationiships criminal,both behaviors are immoral.

Who will gays Descriminate agains't next once they get equal rights ?

Your religous beliefs have you claiming gay relationships are immoral.
Religous beliefs are not the law. If they were the next thing your team would want are criminal statutes against gay relationships.
Just like they used to have.
Sorry about that my man. They changed that a while back. As late as the late 60s there were citizens doing hard time for just having a gay relationship.
Protecting folks rights is not a part time choice thing here. True patriots and defenders of freedom seek to protect the rights of those they may despise the most.
If you don't, then some day, some place, some where someone is going to come get you and take away your rights and you will watch the fence sitters do nothing.
The same as you are doing with your personal "morals" stance.
Same thing.

Are you blind?

And sex offenders practice normal behavior?
Just go ahead and admit you choose to pick and choose who you want to have limited rights.
I have not heard any argument from you in support of convicted sex offenders to be banned from marriage.
And my man, that fact sticks out like a sore thumb for you not to mention the stain on your credibility.

It's not normal for heterosexuals to have gay relationships. It's not normal for gay people to have heterosexual relationships.

Your philosophy does not work for me,sorry.

You also have a very hard time understanding the difference between facts and philosophy.
Are you claiming your beliefs ARE NOT your religous philosophy?
What facts have you shown here. None.
Every one of your opinions in this matter are based 100% on RELIGOUS PHILOSOPHY.

Who will gays Descriminate agains't next once they get equal rights ?

Your religous beliefs have you claiming gay relationships are immoral.
Religous beliefs are not the law. If they were the next thing your team would want are criminal statutes against gay relationships.
Just like they used to have.
Sorry about that my man. They changed that a while back. As late as the late 60s there were citizens doing hard time for just having a gay relationship.
Protecting folks rights is not a part time choice thing here. True patriots and defenders of freedom seek to protect the rights of those they may despise the most.
If you don't, then some day, some place, some where someone is going to come get you and take away your rights and you will watch the fence sitters do nothing.
The same as you are doing with your personal "morals" stance.
Same thing.

It still don't matter, we have immoral judges, making immoral rulings, and they will pay for it someday.
I just hope my state never accepts same sex marriage.

Some people who are not Christians agree with my view ,quit making it about my religous views. I would be agains't either way.

Last edited:

That's ok, yours doesn't work for me either. Close mindedness and narrow mindedness don't embrace my reality.

I grew up in a gay family.

It's a states issue Immie. If a states VOTERS elect not to recognize gay marriage, then so be it......It's the VOTERS who decided, not the government......It comes down to being a question of morals. And these gays who run around around claiming they are on par with the black experience in this country, are friggin' lunatics to the core. Being born black is not immoral. Choosing to engage in sex with your own gender is.

And I'll say it again, if gays don't want to respect what the VOTERS decided, then they can move to a state who recognizes it, get married, and quit their damn bitching about it, and go on living in their twisted Ozzie and Ozzie, or Harriet and Harriet perverted lives.

No it's not a states issue, it's a civil rights issue. If this type of things was a states issue, then segregation would still be around and so would slavery in some states. Sometimes states can't be trusted to do the right thing...
Yes, it's a states issue. It's a morals issue....And trying to compare it to the blacks experience is friggin' ridiculous.

Being born black is not immoral...Choosing to engage in sex with your own gender absolutely is immoral, period!

No, it is not friggin ridiculous, the analogy is correct.

Your reasoning (choosing to engage in homosexual acts is immoral) is the exact reason why it is a civil rights issue. What gives you the right to decide what is immoral between two consenting aduilts that has no affect on you whatsoever?

You also have a very hard time understanding the difference between facts and philosophy.
Every one of your opinions in this matter are based 100% on RELIGOUS PHILOSOPHY.

Fact is, most every group of organisms keep their group continuing on through the opposite sex. Sorry those are just cold hard facts.

Her philosophy has her believing that heterosexuals were born that way and she was implying gays were born that way to making it normal behavior for them. I know of no evidence that proves gays biological make up causes them to be gay. It is a choice in my opinion so i feel their choice is immoral. Now if they can prove it is a biological reason they're gay then i could change my view.

Fact is, most every group of organisms keep their group continuing on through the opposite sex. Sorry those are just cold hard facts.

Her philosophy has her believing that heterosexuals were born that way and she was implying gays were born that way to making it normal behavior for them. I know of no evidence that proves gays biological make up causes them to be gay. It is a choice in my opinion so i feel their choice is immoral. Now if they can prove it is a biological reason they're gay then i could change my view.

As I have said many times before, so all these really good looking gay guys choose to hump men instead of women? That they really like women but choose men? Because?

No it's not a states issue, it's a civil rights issue. If this type of things was a states issue, then segregation would still be around and so would slavery in some states. Sometimes states can't be trusted to do the right thing...
Yes, it's a states issue. It's a morals issue....And trying to compare it to the blacks experience is friggin' ridiculous.

Being born black is not immoral...Choosing to engage in sex with your own gender absolutely is immoral, period!

Your reasoning (choosing to engage in homosexual acts is immoral) is the exact reason why it is a civil rights issue. What gives you the right to decide what is immoral between two consenting aduilts that has no affect on you whatsoever?

Someone has to do it ,can you see the decline world wide on morals ?

Not really...

Wake up. The decline in morals is in our own government. Why aren't you more concerned about corruption?

Forum List

Back