who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?

Would you read it if you constantly had some one that claimed to be a Christian (say a co-worker) in your face all day long telling you that you are going to hell?

Immie

Who? Is that what you do?

Have I ever told you that you were going to hell? No, but I don't expect you to answer that question honestly.

Immie

If you don't expect me to answer honestly then I won't answer at all. Happy?

I was pulling your leg.

It's a states issue Immie. If a states VOTERS elect not to recognize gay marriage, then so be it......It's the VOTERS who decided, not the government......It comes down to being a question of morals. And these gays who run around around claiming they are on par with the black experience in this country, are friggin' lunatics to the core. Being born black is not immoral. Choosing to engage in sex with your own gender is.

And I'll say it again, if gays don't want to respect what the VOTERS decided, then they can move to a state who recognizes it, get married, and quit their damn bitching about it, and go on living in their twisted Ozzie and Ozzie, or Harriet and Harriet perverted lives.

No it's not a states issue, it's a civil rights issue. If this type of things was a states issue, then segregation would still be around and so would slavery in some states. Sometimes states can't be trusted to do the right thing...

They can help feed the hungry, clothe the naked, minister to the hurting. There is a veritable SHIT TON of works they can do that don't involve judging and preaching.
um they already do a ton of that FYI and have for many MANY years.

Of course. I have no control on anyone else. I don't see any good reason for a self-respecting gay person to attend a church that says they must be celibate or leave the person they love. Just my opinion.
Yes and we all know that all Christian churches do this.

:rolleyes:

This thread is just oozing with brilliance.

The way I see it is that the federal government has no business favoring one class of citizen over another. I am a Christian and homosexuality is a sin in my point of view. That being said, it is not up to politicians to favor my point of view over that of someone who sees things differently.

For a long time, I have said that the federal government should simply issue civil union contracts to all couples who want to live as a family whether straight or gay. Marriage is a rite of the church and should remain as such like baptism. Many churches will marry homosexual couples and they have every right to do so.

A marriage should offer no legal rights. A couple should only receive legal rights through the federal contract of civil unions. Spiritual rites or would that be rights, would be remain the realm of the church, synagogue, mosque, haven or what have you.

Immie

So you oppose bans on gay marriage.

That is no ones business. Why would any one care ? I would never except but you may so why the hell does it matter ? Why do I have to except it ? I dont care what gays do, its there thing and its a free country, just dont tell me I have to except it.The government has bigger fish to fry. This is a state issue.

If someone is denied the same rights as someone else damn right it is my business. True defenders of freedom, what this country was founded on and men died for, seek to protect the rights of those they may despise the most.
If we do not defend their rights some day, some where, someone will be there to take your rights away and no one will do a damn thing.
I have and will never sit on the bench and watch the game go by. That is for the weak and feeble.
Do you mean accept and their?

Who? Is that what you do?

Have I ever told you that you were going to hell? No, but I don't expect you to answer that question honestly.

Immie

If you don't expect me to answer honestly then I won't answer at all. Happy?

I was pulling your leg.

My apologies.

However, if I had not answered, others might have thought that I think you are going to hell, just as you accused me of doing. I have never said you were going to hell. I pray that someday, somehow we can meet in heaven and pat each other on the back and laugh about the SILLY arguments we had over the internet.

Immie

No, thanks!:lol:

Then it is your porblem. You may want to search the answers to the 'Hell' thread.

You got the answers? Not very likely. Does the wisdom of the ages prevail or the current lame failing society prevail? Tell me, oh wise one!

I'ts been at least 5 minutes since a Christian has wished me to go to hell! :lol:

This one doesn't wish you to go to hell. In fact, quite the opposite. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. What is that exactly? The glory of God!

It's a states issue Immie. If a states VOTERS elect not to recognize gay marriage, then so be it......It's the VOTERS who decided, not the government......It comes down to being a question of morals. And these gays who run around around claiming they are on par with the black experience in this country, are friggin' lunatics to the core. Being born black is not immoral. Choosing to engage in sex with your own gender is.

And I'll say it again, if gays don't want to respect what the VOTERS decided, then they can move to a state who recognizes it, get married, and quit their damn bitching about it, and go on living in their twisted Ozzie and Ozzie, or Harriet and Harriet perverted lives.

No it's not a states issue, it's a civil rights issue. If this type of things was a states issue, then segregation would still be around and so would slavery in some states. Sometimes states can't be trusted to do the right thing...
Yes, it's a states issue. It's a morals issue....And trying to compare it to the blacks experience is friggin' ridiculous.

Being born black is not immoral...Choosing to engage in sex with your own gender absolutely is immoral, period!

So you oppose bans on gay marriage.

That is no ones business. Why would any one care ? I would never except but you may so why the hell does it matter ? Why do I have to except it ? I dont care what gays do, its there thing and its a free country, just dont tell me I have to except it.The government has bigger fish to fry. This is a state issue.

If someone is denied the same rights as someone else damn right it is my business. True defenders of freedom, what this country was founded on and men died for, seek to protect the rights of those they may despise the most.
If we do not defend their rights some day, some where, someone will be there to take your rights away and no one will do a damn thing.
I have and will never sit on the bench and watch the game go by. That is for the weak and feeble.
Do you mean accept and their?
Speaking of gay, GD73, WTF is up with those new Bulldog uniforms?.....They look like a cross between a Canadian Football League uniform, an Arena League uniform, and what most fag's wear at the West Hollywood Gay Pride Parade.:gay:

Christ, talk about a slap in the face to the only great player to ever come from that school, Hershel Waker.:cool:

Last edited:
Just cause Christians point out that homosexuality is sin does not mean they are discriminating against you. They are trying to save your F'in soul! If you cannot see that , you are F'in dense. They also try to save murderers, rapists, harlots, thieves and self serving bastards.

Okay. That's the lamest post I've seen, possibly ever.

Do you know the verse about getting the log out of your own eye before you try to remove the splinter from another?

If they want to do good for this country, then can shut their 'effing' mouths on the GLBT front, and start praying. They can help feed the hungry, clothe the naked, minister to the hurting. There is a veritable SHIT TON of works they can do that don't involve judging and preaching.

I do and I work on it. Sin is sin is sin. and I help feed the hungry, I help clothe the naked though i am unsure where the hell they are and I attempt to minister to the hurting. Those in sin are hurting and are separated from The Father. Sin separates, egomania separates. Some of the most egostistical maniacs on the planet are homosexuals. God bless you and may you receive light.

I have received light.

Gays are born. Gays are Christians. You not seeing it that way doesn't make it true.

Did you ever see "For the Bible Tells Me So?"

Of course we have heard the same kind of things from those against equal rights for women, for blacks, for hispanics, for native americans, for the handicapped, for other religions. There is nothing new under the sun when it comes to the excuses of those on the losing side of civil rights history.

Continuing to compare apples to oranges to bananas to boston ferns doesn't make it any more valid FYI. This boo-hoo we're oppressed bit has gotten very old.

The way I see it is that the federal government has no business favoring one class of citizen over another. I am a Christian and homosexuality is a sin in my point of view. That being said, it is not up to politicians to favor my point of view over that of someone who sees things differently.

For a long time, I have said that the federal government should simply issue civil union contracts to all couples who want to live as a family whether straight or gay. Marriage is a rite of the church and should remain as such like baptism. Many churches will marry homosexual couples and they have every right to do so.

A marriage should offer no legal rights. A couple should only receive legal rights through the federal contract of civil unions. Spiritual rites or would that be rights, would be remain the realm of the church, synagogue, mosque, haven or what have you.
I disagree w/your post in various ways but props for stating your case well.

Civil rights are civil rights are civil rights. Hardly an apple/oranges thing....unless for the not very bright.

Yes, it's a states issue. It's a morals issue....And trying to compare it to the blacks experience is friggin' ridiculous.

Being born black is not immoral...Choosing to engage in sex with your own gender absolutely is immoral, period!

Again...you think more about the gay sex act than we do. How odd.

Hey, how does a child who was 9 years old just two years ago, now take drivers tests?:eusa_whistle:

You remember?......She was becoming interested in boys, but not in a slutty way?:eusa_whistle:

Or YOUR words to that effect.

Okay. That's the lamest post I've seen, possibly ever.

Do you know the verse about getting the log out of your own eye before you try to remove the splinter from another?

If they want to do good for this country, then can shut their 'effing' mouths on the GLBT front, and start praying. They can help feed the hungry, clothe the naked, minister to the hurting. There is a veritable SHIT TON of works they can do that don't involve judging and preaching.

I do and I work on it. Sin is sin is sin. and I help feed the hungry, I help clothe the naked though i am unsure where the hell they are and I attempt to minister to the hurting. Those in sin are hurting and are separated from The Father. Sin separates, egomania separates. Some of the most egostistical maniacs on the planet are homosexuals. God bless you and may you receive light.

I have received light.

Gays are born. Gays are Christians. You not seeing it that way doesn't make it true.

Did you ever see "For the Bible Tells Me So?"

I see more freedom than slavery in the human condition then that. We are born to be what we want and not a slave to any particular sin.

I had a team mate years ago that liked his women fat and cushy. He stated that they were able to take up the arse better. He is also a sexual deviant.
And there are probably 1001 other variations of heterosexual sexual deviants.
And we must ban each and every one of them from heaven as they are all sexual deviants and also ban them from getting married.

Keep your damn morals to yourself and mind your own business. Your moral beliefs are based on your religion and have no place in THE LAW.

Hey, how does a child who was 9 years old just two years ago, now take drivers tests?:eusa_whistle:

You remember?......She was becoming interested in boys, but not in a slutty way?:eusa_whistle:

Or YOUR words to that effect.

My words? What are you mumbling about now?

Forum List

Back