Who will the cons blame when Mexico and congress refuses to pay for the wall?

All the money they confiscate on drug raids would make a nice dent in the cost of the wall.
All the money we confiscate in drug raids doesn't even pay for the cost to confiscate those drugs.

The amount of money seized from the illicit drug trade last year exceeded $8.7 billion, according to an annual Justice Department’s audit.

8.7 Billion would make one pretty good dent in the cost of that wall.

Report: Trump Considering Using Seized Drug Cartel Money To Pay For Border Wall
The federal government spends about $15 billion a year on the war on drugs. That's not even counting what the states spend.

So like I said. All the money we confiscate in drug raids doesn't even pay for the cost to confiscate those drugs.

Trump's an idiot. Or maybe he's counting on you being one.

He'll spend $15 billion to capture $9 billion, and say he paid for the wall that way, and the rubes will cheer. :lol:

It is all part of the Trump strategy. "SSSMP". Simple Solutions for Simple Minded People.
Yep...so simple, even you can understand them....:lol:

Did you guys really believe the wall was going to get built? Where's the money coming from to pay to deport 11 million Mexicans? How is Trump going to cut taxes, and pay the half trillion dollar interest on the national debt? Where's he gonna get another trillion dollars for the military? Where you gonna get your food and clothes and everything else that comes from Mexico and China, when Trump starts his trade wars?

Are there any cons that can really answer these questions HONESTLY? Bet you can't.

They'll claim Trump never really meant it, and that they knew he never really meant it.

Did you guys really believe the wall was going to get built? Where's the money coming from to pay to deport 11 million Mexicans? How is Trump going to cut taxes, and pay the half trillion dollar interest on the national debt? Where's he gonna get another trillion dollars for the military? Where you gonna get your food and clothes and everything else that comes from Mexico and China, when Trump starts his trade wars?

Are there any cons that can really answer these questions HONESTLY? Bet you can't.

Dude, dude, or is it dudette, or maybe snowflake?!!!!!! Have you heard about the 1 trillion dollar infrastructure bill that even DEMOCRATS support? How much did you say that wall was!?!?!?!?! Your accounting is wrong, and proven wrong, but hey, that infrastructure bill is going to get a whole bunch of votes. The wall will be in it, and your whole theory is just wishful thinking! Wall going up, illegals going out, and if you are an illegal, cya, wouldn't want to be ya-) Should have followed the law, or is that to hard for ya!

...and the sun will freeze, and the earth will burn.....

You snowflakes are in deep trouble, and do not even know it yet, lol! Yamamoto once said--------->if you do this, you will awaken the sleeping giant!

Well, you did it lefties, lol! And no matter what you think, more people are getting on board instead of less. You people are hosed, big time, and I hope you are youngsters who will grow into being more conservative as time goes by, because if you are already old and still Progressives.........you people are going to be very, very, unhappy indeed!

...and the sun will freeze, and the earth will burn.....

You snowflakes are in deep trouble, and do not even know it yet, lol! Yamamoto once said--------->if you do this, you will awaken the sleeping giant!

Well, you did it lefties, lol! And no matter what you think, more people are getting on board instead of less. You people are hosed, big time, and I hope you are youngsters who will grow into being more conservative as time goes by, because if you are already old and still Progressives.........you people are going to be very, very, unhappy indeed!

No need to speculate. We are already aware of the fact that the country under Trump is equivalent to terminal walking pneumonia. But, I have taken steps to protect myself, and having been a republican most of my life, am pragmatic enough to take advantage of the disaster which is going to come about. I'll buy your stocks when he destroys their present value.

The US could easily have 'Mexico pay for the wall'.
- cut all 'foreign aid' payments to Mexico and use the money for the wall.
- Seize Mexico's monetary assets to pay for it all

The ability to do so - to build a wall - exists. The WILL to do so, so far, has NOT existed. We will see if that persists.

As you pointed out, Congress could prevent any of that from happening. If Congress prevents it from happening, it is obviously Congress' fault for blocking it, not Trump's.
Mexico gets $50 million a year in aid....that's not gonna pay for the wall. Seize their assets and they seize all American business factories.....they win.
The majority of food in the U.S. comes from central and south America, through Mexico....again, they win.

Forum List

Back