Who will win the debate? Predicts Trump 53% wins and can get us change for the better...

Since this so called debate will be 3 against 1 (Harris, and the two DNC hacks acting as 'moderators' vs Trump) its nothing more than cheap kabuki political theatre so I will not be watching.
You afraid to watch trump not answer questions? The first one I'd ask is "Do you feel a rapist should run for President?"

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
You afraid to watch trump not answer questions? The first one I'd ask is "Do you feel a rapist should run for President?"
BS. I've not watched debates since 2000. A rapist running for President? Bill Clinton is out of office. From tapes of 2020 how many times will Kama Kama ding dong interrupt Trump like she did Pence. LOL

Trump will interrupt and make snide comments

She will tell him to shut up

the rest will be history

• Thanks
BS. I've not watched debates since 2000. A rapist running for President? Bill Clinton is out of office. From tapes of 2020 how many times will Kama Kama ding dong interrupt Trump like she did Pence. LOL
Kamala has had more "ding dongs" in her life than Hostess Bakery. :5_1_12024:

Since this so called debate will be 3 against 1 (Harris, and the two DNC hacks acting as 'moderators' vs Trump) its nothing more than cheap kabuki political theatre so I will not be watching.
Please respond to EVERY question asked to both candidates so we can see and you can share just how unfairly trump is being treated.

We want to play by play on EVERY question.

It hasn't even started, but you and team trump are in FULL WHINEY mode.

• Thanks
Who do you want to win the debate?

Polls show 53% believe Trump will provide the change the voters need such as for the economy...

Trump has already won on every single issue.

Dems will of course declare their installed puppet Kamala “the winner” no matter what, even if she performs as bad as Biden did a few months ago.

Trump will interrupt and make snide comments

She will tell him to shut up

the rest will be history
The mics will be muted, moron.

Trump never interrupted Biden and it was the best thing ever, it lets these Dems bury themselves.

Please respond to EVERY question asked to both candidates so we can see and you can share just how unfairly trump is being treated.

We want to play by play on EVERY question.

It hasn't even started, but you and team trump are in FULL WHINEY mode.
Coming from the side that would not debate on Fox? LOL

Forum List

Back