Who wins in this situation folks!?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
THINK!? Who wins by separating President Trump and Steve Bannon? The people sure don't! America doesn't! The establishment deep state does! Mitch McConnell Does! Paul Ryan does! Democrats do! Enemies of America do! Don't buy into this shit! The author of that propaganda is a known liar and has been falsely making quotes and changing quotes for YEARS! Go read about him.

THINK!? Who wins by separating President Trump and Steve Bannon? The people sure don't! America doesn't! The establishment deep state does! Mitch McConnell Does! Paul Ryan does! Democrats do! Enemies of America do! Don't buy into this shit! The author of that propaganda is a known liar and has been falsely making quotes and changing quotes for YEARS! Go read about him.
I'm not paying terribly rapt attention to this story - has Bannon denied making the reported comments?

I don't know exactly what he said or if any of it is true

what I do know is there is a concerted effort to undermine this President, and it does not matter what he does

he will be attacked

it has become noise & people are tuning out - we are dealing with a press corps that has already cried WOLF!!

so, even if they do get something substantial on POTUS; much of the public will be tuned out and won't care

the next 2 elections will be a referendum on the economy & how people feel about the direction of their lives

so, odds are; democrats will not take over - either chamber of congress or unseat Trump

It is clear that some in the establishment want to nullify the 2016 election. They don't really care about HOW they nullify it or the consequences of doing so.

[/QUOTE]="Mac1958, post: 18986747, member: 34298"]
I'm not paying terribly rapt attention to this story - has Bannon denied making the reported comments?
.[/QUOTE]He has said he supports the president day in and day out far as I know he hasn't denied them....I haven't clicked any of the links that show what he said...

I just heard him on a talk show clip on nbc. “I spoke to people who spoke to the president”.
Why does that sound familiar? Lol. He never had access to the president.

Mitch McConnell is fondling his portfolio, waltzing naked and enjoying champagne toasts with James S.C. Chao's daughter

You guys are actually talking about two things. Bannon's self immolation is a Yuuge hit to the issues that got Trump elected: immigration, trade, paying for world defense .... etc and a yuuuge boon to the gop establishment. But that's a story that's been unfolding for some time. And some of it is Bannon's and Trump's fault for their Melvilleesque pursuit of Obama's legacy, rather than focusing on infrastructure and US corps that offshore jobs.

The book itself, from what I understand, is more about describing a WH administration that is rudderless. That's why Trump's presidency has been coopted, but blaming the message of Trump being adrift and flailing is like saying Hillary's emails didn't matter. Trump's just trying to stay afloat and he's tossed his agenda off the boat.

Forum List

Back