Who "won" last night?....A Dem.'s perspective

From what I'm reading, it sounds like the two biggest winners were Trump (who held his own, which is probably enough) and Fiorina (who also isn't a politician, definitely a plus).

I wonder which of the ten is knocked out of the next debate by Carly.

Fiorina was fired from HP because she did a bad job. She also hasn’t held a major corporate position since she was pushed out of the company in 2005. So,
hillary's candidacy is falling apart; she was always more talk than substance. fiorina will chew up hillary's thin-skinned self and spit out her worn-out bones
Right. A failed CEO of a second tier tech company who has not had a job in ten years is "substantive". In 2010, when Republicans were winning everywhere, she got her ass handed to her in a ten point loss to Boxer. She will never get to debate Clinton because she will never get close to the Republican nomination

i love the crystal balls on these left-wing nutjobs!!

lol
They are much more accurate than the crystal balls of the right-wing nutjobs. You guys really fucked up in 2012 with your predictions that Obama would lose to a ham sandwich despite all the data stating otherwise. In 2014 you didn't have anyone from the left saying the polls were wrong and all the other nonsense the right pulled in 2012. The left is much more grounded in reality when it comes to elections.

we predicted obama would fail leftard. unless the richest getting richer and the poorest getting poorer is your kind of "forward progress"??

you're a simpleton

hillary's candidacy is falling apart; she was always more talk than substance. fiorina will chew up hillary's thin-skinned self and spit out her worn-out bones

Fiorina can't even get a seat at the grown up table

said the leftard one day into the republican debates

Fiorina with all her millions could not even beat Barbara Boxer in California...she got stomped

How could she beat Hillary?

a republican had a hard time in cobalt-blue california???

shocker!1

what idiots libs are! always thinking they are saying something relevant, making fools of themselves most of the time

You realize we are talking about Barbara Boxer don't you? The same Boxer who is openly mocked by conservatives and she lost by ten points

Arnold Scwartzenegger managed to win two elections in California and you think Carly can beat Hillary?

Get her to the grownup table first before you give in to more of your delusions

AGAIN; you realize we're talkinig about California dont you dimwit?

From what I'm reading, it sounds like the two biggest winners were Trump (who held his own, which is probably enough) and Fiorina (who also isn't a politician, definitely a plus).

Fiorina was fired from HP because she did a bad job. She also hasn’t held a major corporate position since she was pushed out of the company in 2005. So,
Right. A failed CEO of a second tier tech company who has not had a job in ten years is "substantive". In 2010, when Republicans were winning everywhere, she got her ass handed to her in a ten point loss to Boxer. She will never get to debate Clinton because she will never get close to the Republican nomination

lol
And your prediction that Fiorina will be the Republican nominee and debate Clinton is based on what alchemy?

You almost gotta laugh. Instead of watching the debates, the clown faces on the forum recommended getting drunk. That's fine but you missed perhaps the best political debate in history.
dr evil.jpg

Fiorina with all her millions could not even beat Barbara Boxer in California...she got stomped

shocker!1

what idiots libs are! always thinking they are saying something relevant, making fools of themselves most of the time

You realize we are talking about Barbara Boxer don't you? The same Boxer who is openly mocked by conservatives and she lost by ten points

Arnold Scwartzenegger managed to win two elections in California and you think Carly can beat Hillary?

Actually, we are talking about the entire United States
and Fiorina can't even get off the ground

lol
And your prediction that Fiorina will be the Republican nominee and debate Clinton is based on what alchemy?

where did i predict that?
are you self-impressed left-wing nutjobs capable of making an argument that isnt dismissable as a straw man or red herring?

lol
They are much more accurate than the crystal balls of the right-wing nutjobs. You guys really fucked up in 2012 with your predictions that Obama would lose to a ham sandwich despite all the data stating otherwise. In 2014 you didn't have anyone from the left saying the polls were wrong and all the other nonsense the right pulled in 2012. The left is much more grounded in reality when it comes to elections.

we predicted obama would fail leftard. unless the richest getting richer and the poorest getting poorer is your kind of "forward progress"??

you're a simpleton
You calling someone else a simpleton? That's rich. You all predicted Obama was going to get crushed by anyone who went up against him. The right has a terrible track record when it comes to predicting elections.

shocker!1

Actually, we are talking about the entire United States
and Fiorina can't even get off the ground

you seem pretty infatuated with her leftard

shocker!1

Right. The California that has had a Republican governor for 24 of the last 32 years?

lol

you're a simpleton
You calling someone else a simpleton? That's rich. You all predicted Obama was going to get crushed by anyone who went up against him. The right has a terrible track record when it comes to predicting elections.

we "all" predicted that?
are you sure leftard??

blanket statement much?

shocker!1

Right. The California that has had a Republican governor for 24 of the last 32 years?

YAWN

more apples and oranges

you're embarrassng yourself

lol

you're a simpleton

we "all" predicted that?
are you sure leftard??

blanket statement much?
Retard, you weren't here in 2012. Election night was a fucking blast.

lol

you're a simpleton
You predicted he would LOSE, you fucking brain dead liar. He did not. He won. And he has been about as successful a President as this country has seen.

you morons are FUNNY!!!!

lol

you're a simpleton
You predicted he would LOSE, you fucking brain dead liar. He did not. He won. And he has been about as successful a President as this country has seen.

MY MY; such an angry LWNJ

LOL

lol

you're a simpleton

we "all" predicted that?
are you sure leftard??

blanket statement much?
Retard, you weren't here in 2012. Election night was a fucking blast.

OBAMA "WON"

AMERICA LOST

IS THERE anybody with a brain on the Left willing to make a case that has substance??

IS THERE anybody with a brain on the Left willing to make a case that has substance??

Is there any case you have the brains to understand?

You partisan blindness has rendered you incapable of rational understanding.

Governor Kasich came off as the sanest, unifying and experienced voice offered by the GOP.

FOX's unprofessional and calculated bad treatment of Trump, will actually boost his standing among those conservatives who have had enough of professional politicians. (If Fox can't "own" a republican, the powerful network wants that individual out.)

Third, Christie's performance was better than expected.

(P.S. As someone else stated, Walker is as interesting as an old phone book.)
As a progressive, you don't even know what the definition of sane is.

Forum List

Back