Who "won" last night?....A Dem.'s perspective

you morons are FUNNY!!!!
They are much more accurate than the crystal balls of the right-wing nutjobs. You guys really fucked up in 2012 with your predictions that Obama would lose to a ham sandwich despite all the data stating otherwise. In 2014 you didn't have anyone from the left saying the polls were wrong and all the other nonsense the right pulled in 2012. The left is much more grounded in reality when it comes to elections.

we predicted obama would fail leftard. unless the richest getting richer and the poorest getting poorer is your kind of "forward progress"??

you're a simpleton
You predicted he would LOSE, you fucking brain dead liar. He did not. He won. And he has been about as successful a President as this country has seen.

MY MY; such an angry LWNJ

LOL
Morons like you are so tiresome. You lie; you are too fucking stupid to understand basic economics; you can never respond substantively to anything anyone posts. She was, by any objective measure, a miserable failure the one time she held the position of chief executive. Do you have any knowledge of what happened at HP when she was there and after she left? No. She came prepared with one or two sentence zingers at Clinton and Obama and, for folks like you who are not capable of thinking in sentences too long to fit on a bumper sticker, that is "Presidential." The funny thing is she knows how silly and empty those remarks are but she also understands how incredibly stupid folks like you are and appeals to that utter stupidity.

yawn; you need a tissue i see; butthurt loser that you are. people that run cities and states tottering on the verge of insolvency should avoid even offering an opinion on basic economics you sad Progressive clown. i dont need to respend substantively to people who arent posting anything of substance, but only THINK they are. that is also you clown; more self-impressed and full of your own idiotic narrative than anything.
I don't run anything but my small business and it is doing just fine. As for states on the brink of ruin, are you referring to Kansas? Or, perhaps, Wisconsin? New Jersey? How is Wisconsin doing compared to its democratic run neighbor, Minnesota?

Kasich would be a great choice, but he is going to have to settle for being a VP candidate, a serious one, along with Rubio.

Trump had no trouble trumping the Foxters.

Walker is as exciting as vanilla pudding but made no gaffes.

As long as Trump is around, Christie will get no traction.

Bush should have, and could have, done better.

Funny, Trump seems to be winning the debate from the morning Drudge poll.

DRUDGE POLL WHO WON THE FIRST REPUBLICAN DEBATE 16

You really believe internet polls?

Its like getting American Idol to select your president

That poll on Drudge has a far larger sample size (530,000 at the moment), dumbass, than the vast majority of polling these days, and it is from the GOP base, and not just generic public.

You really should try to get counseling for that fatty ganglia that has filled your skull.

Does Drudge allow multiple voting?

No, it lets you cast a vote, but doesn't count multiples after the first one.

I know, I tried, lol.

As a progressive, you don't even know what the definition of sane is.

Ah, Foulwind chimes in...Do you know what the opposite of "progressive" is, nitwit???

the opposite of progressive is what progressives are in fact today. you are some of the very same idiots running around bragging about the DOW under obama, and calling record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"
The record peaked as a result of the 2008 recession. The number is decreasing. If you want more people off food stamps then I am sure you support raising the minimum wage then, right?

straw man; 1. there are 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps in obama's SEVENTH YEAR, then there were under Bush
2. hiking the minimum wage isnt the answer to anything.

just because i handed you your ass earlier are you going to ankle-bite me all afternoon

Kasich would be a great choice, but he is going to have to settle for being a VP candidate, a serious one, along with Rubio.

That poll on Drudge has a far larger sample size (530,000 at the moment), dumbass, than the vast majority of polling these days, and it is from the GOP base, and not just generic public.

You really should try to get counseling for that fatty ganglia that has filled your skull.
Are you really suggesting that an internet poll is even remotely scientifically valid? And did you call the person who pointed out how objectively invalid such polls are dumb? You do not have even the most basic understanding of the science behind public opinion polling.

you morons are FUNNY!!!!
we predicted obama would fail leftard. unless the richest getting richer and the poorest getting poorer is your kind of "forward progress"??

you're a simpleton
You predicted he would LOSE, you fucking brain dead liar. He did not. He won. And he has been about as successful a President as this country has seen.

LOL
Morons like you are so tiresome. You lie; you are too fucking stupid to understand basic economics; you can never respond substantively to anything anyone posts. She was, by any objective measure, a miserable failure the one time she held the position of chief executive. Do you have any knowledge of what happened at HP when she was there and after she left? No. She came prepared with one or two sentence zingers at Clinton and Obama and, for folks like you who are not capable of thinking in sentences too long to fit on a bumper sticker, that is "Presidential." The funny thing is she knows how silly and empty those remarks are but she also understands how incredibly stupid folks like you are and appeals to that utter stupidity.

yawn; you need a tissue i see; butthurt loser that you are. people that run cities and states tottering on the verge of insolvency should avoid even offering an opinion on basic economics you sad Progressive clown. i dont need to respend substantively to people who arent posting anything of substance, but only THINK they are. that is also you clown; more self-impressed and full of your own idiotic narrative than anything.
I don't run anything but my small business and it is doing just fine. As for states on the brink of ruin, are you referring to Kansas? Or, perhaps, Wisconsin? New Jersey? How is Wisconsin doing compared to its democratic run neighbor, Minnesota?

you are such a boring regurgitator of talking points

the Kansas budget shortfall is bout $200 million

one liberal CITY, obama's chicago, has a $19.5 BILLION dollar pension fund disaster on its hands

you're simply a clown

Does Drudge allow multiple voting?

No, it lets you cast a vote, but doesn't count multiples after the first one.

I know, I tried, lol.
So did I. I just voted three times. Once on this computer, once on my I-pad and once on my I phone. More importantly, you have absolutely no idea what the demographic makeup of those participating is or if it is even remotely representative of the likely Republican voter. I am a Democrat and I voted three times. I cannot vote in a Republican Primary so my three votes should not even be counted.

March 2015 NBC/WSJ poll: 74% of GOP primary voters said they couldn't see themselves backing Trump.

June 2015 NBC/WSJ: 66% of GOP primary voters said they couldn't see themselves backing Trump.

July 2015 NBC/WSJ: 49% of GOP primary voters said they couldn't see themselves backing Trump.

Last edited:
As a progressive, you don't even know what the definition of sane is.

Ah, Foulwind chimes in...Do you know what the opposite of "progressive" is, nitwit???

the opposite of progressive is what progressives are in fact today. you are some of the very same idiots running around bragging about the DOW under obama, and calling record welfare and food stamps "forward progress"
The record peaked as a result of the 2008 recession. The number is decreasing. If you want more people off food stamps then I am sure you support raising the minimum wage then, right?

straw man; 1. there are 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps in obama's SEVENTH YEAR, then there were under Bush
2. hiking the minimum wage isnt the answer to anything.

just because i handed you your ass earlier are you going to ankle-bite me all afternoon
Yes, there are. Perhaps you were in a coma between 2007 and 2010 but there was this thing that happened experts refer to as a recession. Ever hear the term? This recession was the worst in 75 years or so? Ring a bell yet? Do you know what happens during a recession? Economic activity slows greatly, companies fail, millions lose their jobs and become eligible for government assistance. On Food Stamps they get a whopping $120.00 a month for food.

Are you really suggesting that an internet poll is even remotely scientifically valid? And did you call the person who pointed out how objectively invalid such polls are dumb? You do not have even the most basic understanding of the science behind public opinion polling.

Not just any poll the poll at the best known and "go to" wing nut news aggregator site...its the wingnutista Mecca...
Drudge Sludge

you morons are FUNNY!!!!

LOL

one liberal CITY, obama's chicago, has a $19.5 BILLION dollar pension fund disaster on its hands

you're simply a clown
So, you do not know the difference between an annual budget and a pension fund? Why do you think public pension funds have been in trouble? Because the governments have not met their obligations to fund them. They took money that was owed to workers and used it for other things. If a private company did that with their employee pension funds they would be in prison. But you want to blame the victims of the mismanagement of these funds on those people who simply trusted their employer when they were told " you give us 35 years of your life; you go out on the streets and risk your life for us as a cop, a firefighter, a paramedic, and we will fund your pension."

you morons are FUNNY!!!!

LOL

you're simply a clown
So, you do not know the difference between an annual budget and a pension fund? Why do you think public pension funds have been in trouble? Because the governments have not met their obligations to fund them. They took money that was owed to workers and used it for other things. If a private company did that with their employee pension funds they would be in prison. But you want to blame the victims of the mismanagement of these funds on those people who simply trusted their employer when they were told " you give us 35 years of your life; you go out on the streets and risk your life for us as a cop, a firefighter, a paramedic, and we will fund your pension."

the topic is financial mismanagement. you're a desperate clown stretching to find a difference

1. the 'science' behind opinion polling is mostly bullshit these days. Their real value is based on how to get the results the hiring entity wants while still meeting the criteria fo a 'valid' sample. To meet this purpose huge data bases of demographic profiles of populations listed by zip code are maintained. This allows the pollsters, say who has been hired by a pro-life entity, to do their polling in zip codes that meet all the demographic sampling standards while still guaranteeing that they get the results they want that are most heavily weighted toward the desired outcomes they were hired to get.

2. This Drudge poll is a straw poll and meant to sample the readership for their responses to the debate based on the assumption that the Drudge readership is heavily GOP which is a fairly valid assumption, IMO. The overwhelming number of votes counted tends to create its own reliability by reducing the margin of error. In other words it can be reasonably be said that the results highly likely reflect the group of people who both read Drudge and watched the debates

you morons are FUNNY!!!!

LOL

you're simply a clown
And the shortfall is now lower because Brownback just pushed through the largest tax increase in Kansas history; a tax increase that will be paid proportionally more by the poor and middle class.

you morons are FUNNY!!!!

LOL

you're simply a clown

who took the money and misappropriated it?

i cant hear you

"trusted their employer"

their employers were Democrat politicians you dullard

AWKWARD

you're simply a clown

the topic is financial mismanagement. you're a desperate clown stretching to find a difference
Right. Brownback mismanaged the State of Kansas by implementing conservative economic principles that he has now had to abandon to bring the state back from the brink. And this all happened while the rest of the nation was growing out of the Bush Recession.

Who won? The Democrats! After publishing an electoral autopsy following the 2012 presidential loss, the GOP determined that they must appeal to the women's vote, the Latino community and to African Americans.

Defund Planned Parenthood? So long, ladies!

rebuild the Berlin Wall in Texas? So long, Latinos!

Ignore racial tensions and their root causes? So long, African Americans!

Who won the debate? The DNC.

NEW YORK STATE is offering companies a TEN YEAR break from corporate taxes if you move or expand there

you want examples of libs doing the opposite of what they supposedly stand for
you are just a clown

keep trying

it's FUNNY

you're simply a clown

who took the money and misappropriated it?

i cant hear you
In Kansas, the Governor did. Took pension monies to close his budget hole.
The state will reduce its contribution to KPERS, the state’s pension system, by $40.7 million by dropping the employer contribution rate to 9.5 percent from 12.1 percent.

That move won’t affect the pensions of current retirees. But it could mean that the state won’t be able to pay all it owes in pensions in the future. It has an unfunded pension liability of $7.4 billion, which was projected to go down to zero over 20 years.

Brownback had repeatedly highlighted during his re-election campaign the state’s efforts to shore up its pension system under his administration.

The pension cut, which does not require legislative approval, rankled the Senate’s top Democrat and one of its top Republicans.

“Brownback is unilaterally reneging on a compromise he touted,” said Senate Minority Leader Anthony Hensley, D-Topeka. He noted that public employees are still set to see their contributions to KPERS increase by 1 percentage point come January.

Senate Vice President Jeff King, R-Independence, a conservative who rarely sides with Hensley on policy issues, blasted the governor’s plan.

“Basically, I think that all 290,000 of the KPERS-eligible workers and retirees in the state should be deeply disappointed by the actions taken by Gov. Brownback,” said King, who chairs the joint committee on pensions and benefits. “Over the last four years, we’ve become a model for pension reform in Kansas ... and by raiding the KPERS fund today, Gov. Brownback’s threatening to undo all the hard-fought work we’ve done in the last few years.”

Ernie Claudel, vice chairman of the Kansas Coalition of Public Retirees, called the move astounding.

“It’s just starting the underfunding cycle all over again,” Claudel said. “Obviously, the employees can’t say, ‘well, because you guys aren’t keeping your promise we’re not going to keep ours.’ ... They don’t have that option.”

Read more here: Brownback moves money from highway fund cuts pension spending to deal with 279M budget shortfall The Wichita Eagle

Forum List

Back