Who won the debate?

Who Won the 2nd Presidential Debate?

• Trump

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Clinton

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
The debate lacked substance. But Trump controlled it..
I am glad he was calling out her insane rhetoric and hypocrisy. Like a breath of fresh air.
But I couldn't say either won..

I think Trump crushed this debate, Clinton took the first one...

neither outright 'won', IMO, but the look on her face as he said stuff to her that nobody has had the nuts to say to that lying hag's face was well worth the price of admission.

I'm not certain Clinton won other than letting Trump be Trump,

But trump LOST, to all those but his diehard supporters and failed to grab any new women as voters, which is what he needed to come out of this debate with, in order to increase supporters so he could win.... he won in stopping the bleeding of his lewd video talk with fellow Republicans, maybe....

Though IT shouldn't have stopped the bleeding, because he basically told us all, that he did force unwanted kisses and gropes on women....he did sexually harass women in the work place....he danced and hymned and hawed before he could give a 1 second response of no, i did not, and went on rambling about other things like Isis...he was completely incoherent...it SCREAMED, I AM LYING, I AM LYING, I AM LYING.... and complete insincerity to boot!!

I think Trump did great when he responded about Russia. I agree with him, wouldn't it be better to get along with Russia and work with them to get rid of the terrorist factions?
Hillary wants to go after Russia to protect the terrorist factions.
Which policy would be better for the United States in the long run?

V1zde8J7.jpg

Hillary spokesperson didn't think it went so well... "Go fuck yourself" were his words to Trump during the debate. A bit too much of her corruption got revealed.

How presidential...

Last edited:
I think Trump did great when he responded about Russia. I agree with him, wouldn't it be better to get along with Russia and work with them to get rid of the terrorist factions?
You are naive about Putin's Russia and his intentions, just like Trump who does not care if Russia controls Assad's Syria regime and destroys innocent families for political gain, while pretending to primarily fight ISIS.

Last edited:
Trump mopped the floor with hiLIARy.

no, it would not be better to work with Putin, if Trump is president....trump has too much of his own money and people involved with Russia and Trump has been duped by Putin, who is a crooked, murderous, dictator that would stab the USA in the back ten times over, in a blink of the eye....and if you all believe otherwise...you are ignorant and being fooled.

Shouldn't we also have Martha Raddatz as a choice?

I mean, since she was debating Trump directly at times instead of moderating.

She is part of the Clinton and establishment clan, if you believe she won, vote Clinton.

From the looks on Slick's face when he looked at the women he raped, and the absolute shock that Webb Hubbel's daughter showed, I would have loved to be a fly on THAT wall when they got home!!!

Shouldn't we also have Martha Raddatz as a choice?

I mean, since she was debating Trump directly at times instead of moderating.

She is part of the Clinton and establishment clan, if you believe she won, vote Clinton.

I don't believe she won anything. She was so shamefully unprofessional that she should never be allowed near a debate again.

You are naive about Putin's Russia and his intentions, just like Trump who does not care if Russia controls Assad's Syria regime and destroys innocent families for political gain, while pretending to primarily fight ISIS.
well by God, lets start WW3 over a few Syrians.
Of course before the ignorant bitch does start it, I'm sure the democrats will already have everything worked out so they can point to the war and claim it belongs to the republicans.
Why are dimocrats such war mongers

Forum List

Back