Who won the debate?

Who Won the 2nd Presidential Debate?

• Trump

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Clinton

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
did you know Bill Clinton was lying when he looked into that camera and said "I did not have sex with that woman Monica Lewinsky? And if you think grabbing pussy is bad ...
Almost all politicians lie, Virginia, including Clinton and Trump.
Bill tried to twist the meaning of "sex" to avoid further damage, like Trump used the "locker room" excuse and also misrepresented Hillary's old rape case.
It's what politicians have to do in our "democratic process".

Bill's sidestep:
People define "sex" in different ways. It can include vaginal, oral, and anal sex, and other activities.
He used only the vaginal definition.
:)

Trump lost. That's the takeaway. Only neo fascists would praise his behavior, and we have plenty of those on this political forum.

It's worth repeating that Trump is a demagogue, a charlatan, a fascist and a character assassin. That is the sum and substance of what we saw last night and for the past year.

hanging on by your fingernails ??

Only neo fascists would praise his (Trump's) behavior, which is deplorable. He has created a schism in the Republican Party which is both tragic and likely irreversible. Fence sitter's and Libertarians, RINO's and the conservative establishment have been appalled by his campaign. Speaking for my self, The Donald is one very sick puppy, incapable and psychologically unfit for the job of President of the United States.

Trump lost. That's the takeaway. Only neo fascists would praise his behavior, and we have plenty of those on this political forum.

It's worth repeating that Trump is a demagogue, a charlatan, a fascist and a character assassin. That is the sum and substance of what we saw last night and for the past year.

hanging on by your fingernails ??

Only neo fascists would praise his (Trump's) behavior, which is deplorable. He has created a schism in the Republican Party which is both tragic and likely irreversible. Fence sitter's and Libertarians, RINO's and the conservative establishment have been appalled by his campaign. Speaking for my self, The Donald is one very sick puppy, incapable and psychologically unfit for the job of President of the United States.

whawhawhahwa....

Do you ever say anything smart?

If someone is deplorable, it is you.

I think Trump did great when he responded about Russia. I agree with him, wouldn't it be better to get along with Russia and work with them to get rid of the terrorist factions?
Hillary wants to go after Russia to protect the terrorist factions.
Which policy would be better for the United States in the long run?
no, it would not be better to work with Putin, if Trump is president....trump has too much of his own money and people involved with Russia and Trump has been duped by Putin, who is a crooked, murderous, dictator that would stab the USA in the back ten times over, in a blink of the eye....and if you all believe otherwise...you are ignorant and being fooled.

So no 'Reset Button?' Gee, what a convenient flip-flop on the part of you Clinton Bootlickers. Y'all are gettin to be just as dishonest as she is. Shame on ya.

Trump won the election last night. The whore is toast.
You sound like a whore.
How much do you charge to get fucked?
As a Clinton supporter, how can you possibly talk like this?
I am not a "Clinton supporter". I believe Trump would be a disaster.
I call 'em as i see 'em,
That whore comment deserved a taste of it's own non-argument.

Typical pants pissing coward, aren't you?

It seems Trump won the debate.

The best argument the media could come up for why he lost was that he "stood behind Clinton" at some point in the debate....

The desperation.

Forum List

Back