🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who would you choose between Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris for President?

Pick your gal for POTUS

• Hillary Clinton - I lean left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hillary Clinton - I'm independent, non-partisan or small party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Curious if given the choice.

I left some options off because of the potential for :bsflag:

i'm a Kamala Mamala!

Kamala started task forces to fight human trafficking and stopped the prosecution of young girls.

She didn't just talk about. She did something.

EfGbzmBU8AEW_DE

i'm a Kamala Mamala!

Kamala started task forces to fight human trafficking and stopped the prosecution of young girls.

She didn't just talk about. She did something.

EfGbzmBU8AEW_DE

She disappeared a child sex case involving some of her high paying democrat contributors. The case had been worked on by her predecessor for three years, with multiple victims, and she not only didn't go forward with the case, she destroyed the gathered evidence. She is scum.

Kamala is boorish and dimwitted... obviously much better on her back with her legs in the air than in front of a camera embarrassing America (or the human race for that matter), although her best whoring days are probably behind her..... so to speak. But she's probably human.

Killery was shat directly from satan's asshole and the Universe will remain out of balance as long as that soulless rodent is stealing our oxygen. The day that shit beast is recalled back up satan's sphincter should be a global holiday... the whole week.... for the next 100 milleniums.

Definitely Hillary instead of Harris, particularly if she choose Gropey Joey as her running mate. The Grim Reaper, King of The Actuarial Tables Kingdom, would take care of the problem in short order.

Interesting, not a single PROG would support Harris or Clinton.

Democrats are doomed, but honestly, I'm not sure they're in the game to win.

Interesting. Neither one of them earned their nominations. The DNC handed Hillary her nomination. It was her turn. So they limited the amount of debates and fed her the questions. Kamala was chosen because she a black woman. Basically the very essence to racism and bigotry. But it’s the Democrats so it’s OK.

But, if I had to pick I’d go with Hillary.

Forum List

Back